Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret Circle (US Pace) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Diana is the other Blackwell child

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Well nice to finally know who the other Blackwell is! Something strange about the preview for the next episode.. they said they found the last crystal but what about the other crystal Dawn/Charles had? The one that is depleted.. surely they need that too.

Really hope Blackwell finds out that Charles killed Amelia too. Also wonder how they will explain the death of Jane and Cassie hasn't even noticed apparently..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Love Faye's line in the promo, "The dark magic super twins" LMAO!

Is Jane really dead?

Does this mean John will move in with Cassie so to look after her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Good episode today. That was something that bothered me before. That they killed
    Nick
    like a normal person and never tried to revive him yet we had seen other people being revived like Dawn by Charles for example.

Hopefully Diana will come around to using the dark magic and then things will get interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

watched eppy 19/20/21 last night.....tbh i didn't see the reveal of diana until the last minute, i guess the producers heard everyone say faye or melissa and switched it up. blackwell is an impregnanting creep!!!!......getting all his circle preggers....ew!!

nicks return was a bit meh, he's dead....again, jaysus....poor chap. i'm seeing chemistry more and more with adam and melissa, they going there?

show needs a few deaths now, needs shockers galore for the finale.

All the trades are saying TSC is hitting the cancellation pile. Here's hoping they wrap it up nicely.
    And God no Richard, hasn't Melissa suffered enough?

Watched the latest ep this morning, but it had no lasting impression on me. The promo for the finale is kinda meh too.

I say kill off Cassie and Adam for shock value both as annoying as each other :p

If only.

Based on this latest info, not looking good for TSC: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/secret-circle-season-2-no-decision-yet.html

As for tomorrows finale...any gusses? ;)
    Is there anything more you can tell us about the big death in The Secret Circle finale? — Gina
    NATALIE: According to executive producer Andrew Miller, how this person dies is more significant than who dies. "We don't want this to be a world where death comes easily," he says. "In this finale, this death will drastically change people. For Cassie's journey, this whole season has been about her transition from teen to adult, and the emotional ramifications of this death really conclude that journey." At least we know it's not Cassie now!

Me thinks
    Cassie kills Charles a-la her mother, dark magic stuff

• Advertisement

Loved it.

Would definitely like another season, but I think the finale was satifying enough if it does get cancelled.
    Four more Balcoin kids, an unbound circle, bad Adam, Witchy Dawn, Dark magic Diana, dead/undead Charles & a crystal skull. So much potential for next year.
    Whatever happens I hope Phoebe Tonkin(Faye) sticks around stateside. She was the highlight of the entire season.

DeWitt wrote: »
    Loved it.

Would definitely like another season, but I think the finale was satifying enough if it does get cancelled.
    Four more Balcoin kids, an unbound circle, bad Adam, Witchy Dawn, Dark magic Diana, dead/undead Charles & a crystal skull. So much potential for next year.
    Whatever happens I hope Phoebe Tonkin(Faye) sticks around stateside. She was the highlight of the entire season.

I personally thought the finale was a bit meh, very predicatble....no shockers. Blackwell had to die, i like the montage at the end....setting up the various strings if it gets a season 2.

The Balcoin kids in Chance Harbor....3 guys and one girl....you can see it skews male hotties for the female demo ;), but neither Cassie nor Diana can hook up with the lads, incest :eek:

Evil Princess No. 2 aka Diana (thanks Faye :P) could be a good wildcard next season, but Shelley Hennig is a terrible actress....i don't think she can pull it off tbh.

I'm not bothered if it gets cancelled or not, it was enjoyable enough but hardly must-see gripping OMG tv, it's teen witches and it was never hardcore enough or edgy enough to truely set itself from the pack, add that with some dodgy casting choice [Thomas Decker i'm looking at you :mad:] + the huge mistake of killing off Nick make for a show that hit and missed and if it gets axed then so be it.:rolleyes:

The Balcoin kids in Chance Harbor....3 guys and one girl....you can see it skews male hotties for the female demo , but neither Cassie nor Diana can hook up with the lads, incest
    Finally Melissa will have something to do, or should I say someones to do? :D

Evil Princess No. 2 aka Diana (thanks Faye ) could be a good wildcard next season, but Shelley Hennig is a terrible actress....i don't think she can pull it off tbh.

THANK YOU! Can't believe she was nominated for a daytime Emmy during the week.

DeWitt wrote: »
    THANK YOU! Can't believe she was nominated for a daytime Emmy during the week.

Yeah....wtf :confused:

http://skyliving.sky.com/the-secret-circle/the-secret-circle-shelley-hennig-nominated-for-daytime-emmy-award

Add to witch...Jessica Parker Kennedy lost a ton of weight and as a result she lost her boobs!, if you compare her to the first few eps. and then the last few, big change in her body....not for the better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Actually I'm not too bothered if this comes back or not. I mean look at the "cliffhangers":
    1. Faye and Melissa hear the doorbell
    2. Charles is put in the comatose demon suppression state
    3. Adam is liking the skull's power
    4,. Jake got package from his grandad
    5. Diana is gone on a road trip with Aussie English dude and notices brand on her hand
    6. Cassie sees same brand on her hand and starts a fire
    7. We see the other Blackwell kids

Out of all those, the only interest I had was "Who was at the door?"

Of course it didn't help that I watched the excellent VD finale beforehand.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Out of all those, the only interest I had was "Who was at the door?"

The hot cab driver.

So Faye said, but unless it's a really lucky hot cab driver, he's going to be bored waiting for them to get ready.
    Also what kind of tv show ends with the doorbell that they're not answering just being a cab driver, hot or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

awwww and I really hoped against all odds cw would give it another season :(

It's an absolute kicker that the renewal reports came out only to have them all retracted. Feel bad for the hardcore Circle fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

I was a bit shocked to hear that it was dropped, thought Nikita or Hearts of Dixie would get bumped instead.

Anyway some thoughts on the finale which was good:

Adam was a boring enough character and having him embrace some darkness would have been a good move. The show-runner had said that Adam and Melissa would hook up next season, and that Adam's growing darkness would mean that once again Melissa would have a relationship with a dark guy.

Cassie turning towards the darkness, feeling completely alone with nobody to turn to. Having killed her father she was going to descend into darkness and Jake was going to be the one to try to save her.

Jake was going to be coming to the fore of the group, looking to protect it from the Balcoins. He was also going to try to save Cassie which would have re-opened a relationship that in my view had the most potential. Obviously this would have caused problems with Faye.

Diana was going to be drawn back obviously, and she would have been very different to Cassie. As in the whole hating her dark magic rather than embracing it.

Very disappointed this has been cancelled, the storylines for season 2 looked promising and I felt it deserved another season

The show-runner had said that Adam and Melissa would hook up next season

Well now I'm glad it was cancelled :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I'm gutted! Really loved this show!

What a crap finale writers should have killed off one or two of the circle members preferably Cassie and Adam for me :p Faye was the best younger character on the show

BTW where was Adam's dad for the last few episodes?

I dont care it is cancelled tbh, maybe they could do a spin off all about Charles :p

That'd be boring considering how we last saw Charles. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Diana had the right idea, she packed her bags & left :p

Its a pity as the female cast was sexy & saucy, reminded me of Charmed.
    As for the male cast they were that wooden, a good thing they werent vampires! with fake expressions.

I've not even seen the other show that got renewed Hart of Dixie on tv3 now, as the footballs over, reminds me of the slot Gilmore Girls were on rte years ago, well if i have nothing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

I was a bit shocked to hear that it was dropped, thought Nikita or Hearts of Dixie would get bumped instead.

I wasn't. The show was drivel a lot of the time. Poorly written and even more poorly acted. I never felt any sense of danger for the most part. I could also have done without all the teen anxt. The adults were the best aspects of the show for the most part.

Nikita is fantastic. There was no way Nikita was ever going to get cancelled ahead of TSS. It's a highly watchable, fast-paced show which are things TSS could only dream of but never aspire to.

Even Hart Of Dixie was better. It's pure fluff TV for sure but it's watchable and the characters don't get annoying the way TSS characters do. Frankly I think the script writers and actors in HOD are far more on form than those on TSS.

Having said that, I was out anyway if TSS had been renewed. I'd probably have given them 4-5 episodes to see if they had upped their game but if they hadn't, I wouldn't have been back.

• Advertisement

Advertisement