Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Stories From nightclubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Ive done some filthy things...Frankies bistro...

The toilets were like something out of trainspotting!Never the less me and my then girlfriend went to the jacks and i began to kiss her on lips..he he...but not the lips on her face...i mean her flower.

Also we went to the oak once togeter and i told her to come to the toilets with me cause i wanted to fcuk her.We were so loud the girls using the toilets ratted us out to the bouncer.When we came out of the jacks we were politely asked to leave.

Ah i love sex in public places,you dont often find a girl whos a voyer.

Yeah and then you woke up...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

The toilets were like something out of trainspotting!Never the less me and my then girlfriend went to the jacks and i began to kiss her on lips..he he...but not the lips on her face...i mean her flower.

:D

Barna77 wrote: »
    :D

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Funfair wrote: »
    Yeah and then you woke up...:p

Seriously that happened some of the people who post on this site actually have sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

Nightclubs?Underage discos are where it's really dirty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 sideofbacon

One faithful night last summer,I was after picking up some doll up near the bar.She had a lovely little white tight dress on her and cracking looking,needless to say she was fairly well on when I started lobbing the gob on her.Deciding to lead her outside into the darkness of the smoking area where I began slidding my hand up her leg only to be met by something that came flooding straight down her leg,the bitch had only drank a truck load of pear bulmers.She was left on the floor covered in her own waste.Seemingly she struck again the following week.She has now been nicknamed the 'serial ****ter'!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭Gingersnaps

Dick Burns wrote: »
    After the weekly trip to my local nightclub and the weekend i was horried to see wat was goin on in the corner of the nightclub,my friend(after being requested) dry riding another female (questionable) but it was so obvious they had no shame,well my friend was pretty much in his element he has a history of dirty acts and so does she....oxygen....3 guys...one tent rumour has it it was the thrills

anyone any stories they would wish share?

"Down with that sort of thing"

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭madmac187

Got a handjob in a booth and blowjob in same in Rubies in Waterford. Two classy Women :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

madmac187 wrote: »
    Got a handjob in a booth and blowjob in same in Rubies in Waterford. Two classy Women :)

One classy man

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

One faithful night last summer,I was after picking up some doll up near the bar.She had a lovely little white tight dress on her and cracking looking,needless to say she was fairly well on when I started lobbing the gob on her.Deciding to lead her outside into the darkness of the smoking area where I began slidding my hand up her leg only to be met by something that came flooding straight down her leg,the bitch had only drank a truck load of pear bulmers.She was left on the floor covered in her own waste.Seemingly she struck again the following week.She has now been nicknamed the 'serial ****ter'!:eek:

:eek:

jesus christ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I used work in a nightclub - you have no idea how bad it gets.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

the underage disco's in kiltimagh and mohill i could write a 20 page essay:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Then say what you saw or im taking that name of you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Once watched a mate get a blowjob off a girl who then spat his jizz it in her drink and swallowed it.

Interesting weekend that was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Dick Burns

she must been drinking a jizzmopolitan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭BickNarry

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    You totally lost me there? Explain please?:)

He was the bosses friend. Boss got em drinks and ****ed off, leaving just me and them. Woulda made a great episode of Peep Show. my

And working last night for Rag Week in my new job the theme was "No Pants Dance". All the guys were earing just their jocks.

Amount of em getting handjobs on the seats and riding as unnbelievable.

Caught a young pale foxy fella in a Toga trying to ride his beoir twice. Smile up on him when I caught em was priceless. He just wanted the world to know he was getting some.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Is the powerhouse still around? that was a right dirty place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭mcw92

underage mohil...what a spot!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

OP is clearly jacking off to these durty stories.

• Advertisement

BickNarry wrote: »
    Caught a young pale foxy fella in a Toga trying to ride his beoir twice.

Trying to ride his what ?

bear, beer :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I posted this in another thread before but here goes: Saw a guy having a sh!t in a urinal in a nightclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭mcw92

Funfair wrote: »
    Trying to ride his what ?

bear, beer :eek:

beoir...girl..woman..yaung wan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

'cptr

Same here. Saw a fella quite calmly pissing into a pint glass on the dancefloor while trying to chat up a bird who was Jeremy Kyle guest material.
    I guess we males can multitask after all.

1.one of my friends got sick on a girl after he got the shift :D
    2.loads of girls shifting each other lesbianism seems to of taking a hold here
    3.i know a lad who had the flu and he went around rubbing snots on girls as a game to see if the would notice(the village idiot)
    4.two lads shifting each other for 20 euro(which niether of them recieved)
    5.bloody girls knickers in a glass on the bar
    6.i got sick in the q in front of the bouncers still got in:D(2 naggins and a half quarter cant be bet) this was all in u-18s disco good times cant believe it 7-10 years ago

jester77 wrote: »
    Is the powerhouse still around? that was a right dirty place!
    dont know have not been around there for years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Kersmash wrote: »
    OP is clearly jacking off to these durty stories.

Hey, me too.

Snap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

'cptr

Did you sign the customers' receipts with 'cptr'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Duggy747 wrote: »
    On one night out I went for a piss at the urinals when next thing this ferocious smell hit me, I mean, it was horrific. It was like all the oxygen was sucked out of the club, replacing it with this rancid odour you'd probably associate with a dead body found in the trunk of a car on a hot summer's day!

Anywho, I finish up strangling the worm and turn around to the bouncer who's pissing himself laughing at a cubicle. I asked him what he was laughing at, he kicks open the door and the next thing I saw put me straight off my drink.

Good...........grief...............the previous user of the cubicle must've been flipping and spinning all over the place, shooting bodily fluids from every hole in his body. It was a sight to behold!! There was nothing but shìt and vomit running down the walls, big brown handprints smeared everywhere, the toilet bowl on the outside covered in vomit, the inside of the bowl overflowing with stained toilet paper.............sitting there like snow on a mountain peak. To top it off, on the ground there was a pair of boxers covered in a thick layer of brown goo and a puddle of, presumably, piss.

Rancid fùcker!! The black guy I knew in the toilets who does the fragrances and all that was told to clean it up but when he saw it he roared out: "AH AM KNOT CLEANING TAT UP!!!!"

Poor guy.

Some people just cant hold their gargle

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

One of my male college friends pissed in the corner of the dancefloor in Coppers one night.

Advertisement