Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oliver J Flanagan jews and the masons?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

I've met a lot of Israelis & Jews on my travels too, a despicable race of people based on my experience
    Lizzards == International Financiers/Masons/Iluminati/Bildeberg/NWO/IMF/Jews/Royals......

basicly all teh evil organisations hell bent on enslaving us

I prefer the Term Lizzzzards as a catchall
    Shock Horror, Throughout history People have disliked the Jews :eek:

ever stop to wonder Why :rolleyes:
    I know this may seem a bit Strange to you Narlo but Sometimes people Get Singled out BECAUSE of the things they do.

the Jew has a Historry of being Persecuted for Specific things, yet they keep doing them

Just a sample of the anti-semetic bile coming from this bigot.

Also i would be interested to know what goes on in the Social Group he is part of which is called 'I'm Not A Racist, But...'

But what's the point.. The same people will 'thank' his posts. The same people will defend him. Another Jew thread will be started tomorrow. This disgusting cycle will continue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

how many times have the jews killed the son of god?

Well 'Apparently' He didnt really Die, so That'd be a None. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Maybe you shoulds look into it yourself. Y'd be surprised at all the little things they Do

a lot of it comes from the Mentality of believing that you are

''Gods Chosen People''

Also their historic policies regards treatment of 'Gentiles' would be a major contributing Factor

Basicly rubbing people up the wrong way repeatedly throughout history and then playing the 'Poor Me'card
    Oh you mean like how the Muslims are sneaking into western society and spreading their religion by the will of their god...
    And all their policies of killing infidels and honour killings and shria law?

Basicly rubbing people up the wrong way repeatedly throughout history and then playing the "religious tolerence" card.*

Oh wait, I forgot, those are all lies spread by the Jews. :rolleyes:

*I don't actually believe this, I'm just using it as an example of how hypocritical and bigoted MC's position is.

Are they Lies?? thats what you have to ask yourself.

how many times have the jews killed the son of god?

I thought it was the Romans who did the killing.
    Then again all those people who demanded his death would be Palestinians technically.

So I guess if people want to make irrational justifications for bigotry they should be at the very least consistent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

brimal wrote: »
    Just a sample of the anti-semetic bile coming from this bigot.

Also i would be interested to know what goes on in the Social Group he is part of which is called 'I'm Not A Racist, But...'

But what's the point.. The same people will 'thank' his posts. The same people will defend him. Another Jew thread will be started tomorrow. This disgusting cycle will continue.

Yes I'm amazed this bigotry towards Jews is tolerated on boards.ie, I honestly believe if it was any other group of people it would not be tolerated.

Are they Lies?? thats what you have to ask yourself.

Are what lies MC?
    The hyperbolic, inane and bigoted claims I posted about Muslims or the ones you keep posting about Jews?

So do you think that the above claims about another, disparate group of people with a shared heritage are as fair to make as the ones you are making?

Thats exactly it tho

did you just "make that stuff up''

or are you repeating something you've heard elsewhere??

Thats exactly it tho

did you just "make that stuff up''

or are you repeating something you've heard elsewhere??
    I'm repeating what bigots, idiots and scaremongers are saying.

Exactly what you are doing.

And again you've ignored questions.
    So do you think that the above claims about another, disparate group of people with a shared heritage are as fair to make as the ones you are making?

I'm repeating what bigots, idiots and scaremongers are saying

You are Being abusive. its not helpful to the discussion

I find the Viewpoint you seem to Be Championing retarded, I cannot understand how you can live in the Real world and Hold such a Childish view.

The propononts of the viewpoint you champion are the ones who are expediting the fall of our Civilisations, back to the Theocracys you defend so Passionatley.

Question,
    Do you think the Jews or The Muslims view you as an Equal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,402 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The very nature of a conspiracy theory means that it will be unpalatable to some. Individuals, Corporations, Interest Groups, and collectives of all sorts will inevitably be suspected (and accused) of involvement in any manner of activities.

This is not a license for anyone to ignore site-wide guidelines or the rest of this charter.

If you feel that a post (or poster) is doing so, then report the post and do not respond to it.

An on-thread warning has already been given. This thread is locked until further notice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement