Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White aeroplane trails all over the sky

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,136 ✭✭✭✭Esel

If contrails were indeed chemtrails, why would the people behind them be stupid enough to make them visible?

Not your ornery onager

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Esel wrote: »
    If contrails were indeed chemtrails, why would the people behind them be stupid enough to make them visible?

as opposed to magic invisible ones? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,518 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Esel wrote: »

My two main issues with this theory:
    1. There are better, more covert, more sophisticated, more accurate ways to target the populace of a certain area without the worry of weather conditions and other considerations to add to the complexity.
    2. There would have to be a large amount of people involved in this for it to be feasible, from the lowly paid guy right up to the leaders of country - I just couldn't see them all staying stum.

These two points have never been explained (particularly the first one) - I am always given an example that people will do what they are told as an explanation for the second one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

kippy wrote: »
    My two main issues with this theory:

2. There would have to be a large amount of people involved in this for it to be feasible, from the lowly paid guy right up to the leaders of country - I just couldn't see them all staying stum.

The Pentagon has published previously secret information revealing that it carried out more extensive tests of chemical and biological warfare agents than had previously been thought.

The tests took place in the 1960s and early 70s.

Test sites
    Alaska
    Florida
    Hawaii
    Maryland
    Utah
    Britain
    Canada

Tests were also carried out in Britain and Canada, although the Americans say the British and Canadian governments published information on these some years ago.

In all some 5,500 US military personnel were involved.

The Pentagon has previously revealed information on tests of chemical and biological warfare agents aboard US Navy ships at sea.

Now, for the first time, it has given details of similar tests on American soil - in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland and Utah - as well as in Britain and Canada.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2315081.stm

Britain have admitted to it also from 1940 - 1979.

Lots of people keeping very quiet about it for a long time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

So we know they have done it in the past, maybe they will do it in the future.

But it's just absurd to think they could be at in now.. absolutely absurd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Mr. Plough, do you accept that the pictures you posted that you claimed were tanks of chemicals inside a plane were in fact a test-rig for the new Airbus?

Mr Plough wrote: »
    The Pentagon has published previously secret information revealing that it carried out more extensive tests of chemical and biological warfare agents than had previously been thought.

The tests took place in the 1960s and early 70s.

Test sites
    Alaska
    Florida
    Hawaii
    Maryland
    Utah
    Britain
    Canada

Tests were also carried out in Britain and Canada, although the Americans say the British and Canadian governments published information on these some years ago.

The Pentagon has previously revealed information on tests of chemical and biological warfare agents aboard US Navy ships at sea.

Now, for the first time, it has given details of similar tests on American soil - in Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland and Utah - as well as in Britain and Canada.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2315081.stm

Britain have admitted to it also from 1940 - 1979.

Lots of people keeping very quiet about it for a long time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

So we know they have done it in the past, maybe they will do it in the future.

But it's just absurd to think they could be at in now.. absolutely absurd
    Thats usually the stock reply I get on point 2 alright.

What about point 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,230 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But if we are to believe the pictures you keep posting and that chemtrails require planes with special equipment and are only in the air to spray chemicals, and that these planes are flying all over the world, on multiple flightpaths every hour of every day, we run into a problem.

For all this to happen you need to have all the pilots, all the ground crew, all the air traffic controllers and a good few administrators at the airport would all have to be kept quiet at every single airport in the world. And this would have to be going on for years.

A bit more than 5,500 military people I would think.

King Mob wrote: »
    A bit more than 5,500 military people I would think.
    9 of the large US airlines employ over 320,000 people according to this. That doesn't include small carriers, or air freight companies. It also does not include a lot of the people working on the ground in the industry. It seems surprising that if these airlines are up to something, there hasn't been an inside whistleblower out of those 320,000+ people.

If we scale that number up, allowing the US to account for a quarter of the industry, we have well over a million people working for airlines around the world. None of them has come forward to warn us about mystery chemicals in contrails. Why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

This news report is from the States Im sure its been posted somewhere before but no harm posting it again.

Personally speaking I dont think the question is "are they spraying stuff in our skies" its more like what are they spraying and why?..

• Advertisement

WakeUp wrote: »
    A couple of videos.......

First one is a news report from German TV speculating that the German military is spraying something in the skies around various areas of the country they question what they are spraying & why. I dont speak ze German myself so cant confirm the translation on the video as accuarte. If anybody can speak German maybe they could have a look and confirm what is being said although the pictures themselves tell their own story I think.

This news report is from the States Im sure its been posted somewhere before but no harm posting it again.

Personally speaking I dont think the question is "are they spraying stuff in our skies" its more like what are they spraying and why?..

Ah right, lets step back here.
    The theory being discussed was that passanger jet contrails contain chemicals that were intentionally made harmful (in some way) to man and that these trails were an intentional way of dispersing these chemicals.

If you want to make an argument that certain chemicals are being sprayed in the skis by military and indeed civilian research aircraft, I amnt going to disagree with you. Theres a good likelyhood that is happening for whatever reason but:
    1. In some concentrations.
    2. Not for the reasons being speculated upon here.

So what is the theory here that we are discussing?
    Would like to see it clarified.

A couple of videos.......

First one is a news report from German TV speculating that the German military is spraying something in the skies around various areas of the country they question what they are spraying & why. I dont speak ze German myself so cant confirm the translation on the video as accuarte. If anybody can speak German maybe they could have a look and confirm what is being said although the pictures themselves tell their own story I think.
    Some one already has.
    Bonkey on this forum has posted about this same video twice before.
    Whoever translated the video have mistranslated a word as "chemtrails" when in fact the word is "chaff".

The story is about how the chaff released by German fighters during training is messing with the radar of weather services.

But if "the pictures themselves tell their own story" then how come the radar interference isn't blanking out the entire sky all the time if chemtrails are constantly being sprayed?

kippy wrote: »
    Ah right, lets step back here.
    The theory being discussed was that passanger jet contrails contain chemicals that were intentionally made harmful (in some way) to man and that these trails were an intentional way of dispersing these chemicals.

If you want to make an argument that certain chemicals are being sprayed in the skis by military and indeed civilian research aircraft, I amnt going to disagree with you. Theres a good likelyhood that is happening for whatever reason but:
    1. In some concentrations.
    2. Not for the reasons being speculated upon here.

So what is the theory here that we are discussing?
    Would like to see it clarified.

Fair enough, are passenger jets spraying chemtrails in our skies? have no idea but dont want to derail the thread so the OP stand's obviously. I do believe stuff gets sprayed in our skies for whatever reason though. I wont delete the videos yet will leave it up to the mod's if they want to delete them because they arent related to the specific OP well then fair enough Im cool with that.

**** would just like to add that unless we were given an official statement of some description with some verifiable proof to go with it, it would be near impossible to estimate the exact concentration levels -"in some" concentrations could be " enough to harm you" if you know what I mean and the reasons why they undertake the tests would only be known to the military I would assume like most military testing it would be classified therefore we cant know for sure their thinking/reasons behind it.

Some one already has.
    Bonkey on this forum has posted about this same video twice before.
    Whoever translated the video have mistranslated a word as "chemtrails" when in fact the word is "chaff".

The story is about how the chaff released by German fighters during training is messing with the radar of weather services.

But if "the pictures themselves tell their own story" then how come the radar interference isn't blanking out the entire sky all the time if chemtrails are constantly being sprayed?

I cant really argue this with you because Ive no idea what she was saying dont suppose the thread is still open that Bonkey commented on? Did somebody translate the video? I seen planes, clouds, fighter jets, met related screen shots and Im sure I heard the girl presenting the show say in German "military experiment" which sounds similar to saying the same thing in English at the very start of the video. To answer your question if indeed they are spraying something it would depend how often they were spraying stuff if it was constant Id agree you would expect to see interference all the time, if it was only now and again then you would only see it each time they sprayed the skies.

I cant really argue this with you because Ive no idea what she was saying dont suppose the thread is still open that Bonkey commented on?
    Here's the last time he mentioned it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70069342&highlight=chaff#post70069342
    Did somebody translate the video? I seen planes, clouds, fighter jets, met related screen shots and Im sure I heard the girl presenting the show say in German "military experiment" which sounds similar to saying the same thing in English at the very start of the video.
    Well substitute the word "chaff" with the word "chemtrail" and see if it still makes sense with the context.
    To answer your question if indeed they are spraying something it would depend how often they were spraying stuff if it was constant Id agree you would expect to see interference all the time, if it was only now and again then you would only see it each time they sprayed the skies.
    But the theory being proposed is that the spraying is going on all the time.

But the theory being proposed is that the spraying is going on all the time.

Yeah I understand that Im going to delete the German report because if Bonkey has translated it and it doenst mention chemtrails its not adding anything to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

joebucks wrote: »
    haven't had a chance to watch all of this yet..55mins long..looks v. interesting

Just finished watching this..well worth the watch for anyone interested in these clouds. Dr Vermeeren gives a fair appraisal of the report

Here is the report in full

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32485579/Case-Orange

More on Case Orange on skeptics' favorite Global Research
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20369
    Contrails Are Chemtrails

Case Orange rejects use of the term ‘chemtrails’ because it is associated with amateur conspiracy theorists. The only credible document it could find that uses it is the Space Preservation Act of 2001 introduced by U.S. Representative Dennis Kucinich (D-OH). [7] H.R. 2977 sought to ban the use of exotic weapon systems that would damage climate, weather, tectonic and biological systems. “Chemtrails” are specifically listed. Though later removed, no version of the bill ever became law.

Instead, the writers prefer the term ‘persistent contrails’ to describe the phenomenon since all contrails are chemtrails. ‘Persistent contrails’ distinguishes those that contain weather-altering additives from those that represent normal aircraft exhaust that dissipates after a few seconds or minutes.

Case Orange also rejects misanthropic intentions behind persistent contrails. It shows that geoengineering is fully operational, but rejects it is used to sicken people on the assumptions that 1) public health agencies have the public interest at heart; and 2) the economy is consumer driven. The authors indicate no awareness of numerous reports of collusion between the pharmaceutical industry and government health agencies. This year, a significant conflict-of-interest report appeared in the prestigious British Medical Journal, which further heightened suspicions that the H1N1 flu and its vaccines were a scam.[8] Nor do the authors consider that sick people will spur economic growth in a capitalist (for profit) health system
    Dr. Vermeeren gave his own introductory remarks and conclusions, but spent the bulk of the hour presenting information from Case Orange. He frankly admitted the existence of persistent contrails.

“We also know that chemtrails do exist because we do spraying; for crops, for example, and we know that they have been spraying for military purposes. So, chemtrails is nothing new. We know about it.”

Fair enough, are passenger jets spraying chemtrails in our skies? have no idea but dont want to derail the thread so the OP stand's obviously. I do believe stuff gets sprayed in our skies for whatever reason though. I wont delete the videos yet will leave it up to the mod's if they want to delete them because they arent related to the specific OP well then fair enough Im cool with that.

**** would just like to add that unless we were given an official statement of some description with some verifiable proof to go with it, it would be near impossible to estimate the exact concentration levels -"in some" concentrations could be " enough to harm you" if you know what I mean and the reasons why they undertake the tests would only be known to the military I would assume like most military testing it would be classified therefore we cant know for sure their thinking/reasons behind it.
    Thats fair enough and makes complete sense. The military and scientists may be and probably are intentionally spraying chemicals into the atmosphere (I know in certain parts of the world they spray clouds to make rain) and as you said perhaps the military are spraying other stuff as well (one would wonder why - as I said, there are far more covert and targeted methods to get chemicals into humans) however the theory I see around here and is that commercial passenger jets are involved somehow and we are getting sprayed continuously.
    Its important to clarify what the theory is.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55019826@N07/5421809314/ Pic in North Dublin dunno if its related ? but it was weird, Ive never seen anything like it before

Looks like the makings of a pentogram. Devil worshiping evil government spraying controller agency anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Mr. Plough, do you accept that the pictures you posted that you claimed were tanks of chemicals inside a plane were in fact a test-rig for the new Airbus?

These are the type of questions that regularly get ingnored in threads like this, just like when Paintdoctor brought it up in the first place. So I figured I'd have it nice and handy for Mr Plough for when he logs on next so he see's it :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Can we just get a concensus on this ****e once and for all? These images have been debunked many many times before.
    557259-bigthumbnail.jpg

As I stated before, this is a test flight of a new plane. Boeings website has many similar images - the water tanks are used to simulate the weight and distrubution of passengers and their cargo.
    ChemtrailPlaneOnGround2Forum.jpg

That's an apparatus used to sample atmosphere. It's described on this page. Even if it were for chemtrail nonsense, why would such a small device on only one side of a plane be able to create such a huge trail coming from equidistant parts of a plane? And why position it in front of the engines and allow spray to carry on down the fuselage? Why are some pointing forwards where they look like they could be sucking in air and not all pointing backwards? Because it has f*ck all to do with spraying anything.
    holly-chemtrail.jpg

That'd be many many flights all going different directions at different flight levels. They all look like they're at similar heights, but they're not. This is just a busy part of the sky with contrails stacked up high.
    2100883130_9ffdfd3205_o.jpg

See the first photo, or any Discovery Channel documentary about test flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The pipes on the side of the plane are further explained here :

http://www.rense.com/general63/plane.htm

Ok, a quick audit at this point: do we have any evidence to suggest that there is a conspiracy to pump chemicals into the sky? Other than seeing a lot of contrails in certain areas*.

Evidence: ?

Possible motivations:

Well, if it were happening, I think that increasing the earth's albedo to combat global warming is plausible. Nothing else I've heard here sounds plausible at all to be honest (e.g. to protect us from aliens).

*where I live, I see very few, so it's not everywhere by any means.

Advertisement