Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White aeroplane trails all over the sky

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

I shouldn't have told you to "think"... not doing myself any favors there.. What if you take that on board... oh it's ok, you provided no proof that chemtrailing is not happening and I provided loads of proof that it is.

I suppose I win this debate...

ok .. so in a nut shell.

The U.N banned chemtrails.
    http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/un-votes-to-ban-chemtrails/

And we have a website stating the have been spraying into the athmospher for 50 + years.
    http://www.weathermodification.com/projects.php

And we have
    Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts with USAF

And we can see it with our own eyes...

Dont make me search for the documents released from the British whoever under the freedom of info act, which state the sprayed chemicals over certain counties in England with out the knowledge of the people.

You think they sprayed the masses once, obviously without their permission, but wouldnt do it again ? in a new test ? a new chemical ?

Alan ? Where'd you go bro ?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Robus

Mr Plough wrote: »
    Thats not what I was looking for, .........., without your... help, prior to your... intervention.
    I'm not gonna school you. . :)
    And you being an all round know it all..
    Not laughing now mr mechanic eah ?
    Come on Mr Aeroplane mechanic... Don't feel defeated. .....
    Ha ha, you got balls kid..

I can't imagine what Mr. Plough would sound like if he felt strongly about this subject. Perhaps one of the other Mr. men.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Wouldnt the BEST place to start this topic be in the "aviation and aircraft" forum, to bring some level of expertise/science into the equation?
    There are plenty pilots and guys who work in aviation over there who would be more than happy to clear up the theory that commercial passenger jets are spraying intentionally harmful substances of random tracts of various populations when there are far easier and more efficient dispersal methods......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Tell me that even an aircraft mechanic can see spray from the wings. Can you see that ?

Not laughing now mr mechanic eah ?
    You do know that the amount of vapour in the atmosphere varies from place to place, and the termperature of the air and so forth? Plus the loading of the wings and the amount of thrust the engines are putting out?

Fact is.. I do have rock solid proof that they spray the skies for over 50 years.
    If you have rock-solid proof, why don't you show it to us instead of talking mysteriously about it all the time?

Oh FFS, that last photo is from a Discovery channel documentary about the build of the A380. When they were test flying it, they couldn't have the weight of people and cargo inside for health and safety reasons, so to simulate the weight they used containers of water.
    Its funny how some people post photos without any context to back up their argument. It seems little dishonest in my view.

Have you got evidence it's not happening ?
    I claim that there is a china teapot in orbit around planet earth. Can you prove that there is not?

kippy wrote: »
    Wouldnt the BEST place to start this topic be in the "aviation and aircraft" forum, to bring some level of expertise/science into the equation?
    There are plenty pilots and guys who work in aviation over there who would be more than happy to clear up the theory that commercial passenger jets are spraying intentionally harmful substances of random tracts of various populations when there are far easier and more efficient dispersal methods......
    Waste of time Kippy. I've told them to ask the basic questions at the aviation board several times, so at least the easy stuff could be cleared up. Whatever might be left would then merit more serious investigation But I was told that 'they are in on it' or something similar. I was also accused of being with 'them'. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Ummm, and the article about the U.N banning chemtrailing....

You dont think thats evidence ? lol

Here it is again in case you missed it....:D

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/un-votes-to-ban-chemtrails/

I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to launch nuclear weapons in space, it's called pre-empting.

Waste of time Kippy. I've told them to ask the basic questions at the aviation board several times, so at least the easy stuff could be cleared up. Whatever might be left would then merit more serious investigation But I was told that 'they are in on it' or something similar. I was also accused of being with 'them'. :rolleyes:
    Is it possible that the answers you received did not back up the theory?

kippy wrote: »
    Is it possible that the answers you received did not back up the theory?
    I think you misunderstand - I told the 'there are definitely chemtrails because of x' people on this board to ask their questions on the aviation board, to see if 'x' was a normal, easily explained thing. I don't think any of them bothered for some reason.

I think you misunderstand - I told the 'there are definitely chemtrails because of x' people on this board to ask their questions on the aviation board, to see if 'x' was a normal, easily explained thing. I don't think any of them bothered for some reason.

Ah yes,
    Sorry, I misunderstook.
    Its possible the wouldnt like the answers they would receive from people who are in the industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 daithiard

Out of cusiosity mr ploughman, are you saying that the vapour clouds are SOLELY chemicals being pumped out by planes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 daithiard

Oh and sorry about my spelling, it has never been my strong point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

Hello again

whats this

"I notice you sidekick rugbyman legged it, some wingman he is. probably got to complicated for him.."

the world does not revolve around CT. T was a nice Sunday morn, just threw in a comment or two on the tree hugger forum, grassy knoll lot etc.

there were other things to do , check out the hang seng index , go up town ,shoot the breeze over coffee with those in the know.

those were nice pics of the water carrying airbus, and see those guys in yellow "dont knock me down " jackets, they cannot be anything else but council workers, so they are involved also, this gets deeper, freemasons must be behind this.

Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Dazza Mc kenna

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55019826@N07/5421809314/ Pic in North Dublin dunno if its related ? but it was weird, Ive never seen anything like it before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55019826@N07/5421809314/ Pic in North Dublin dunno if its related ? but it was weird, Ive never seen anything like it before
    Yup. That's the evidence for chemtrails. Pretty conclusive, no? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,109 ✭✭✭✭Esel

H2O is a chemical. I prefer to call them ahemtrails.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Esel wrote: »
    H2O is a chemical. I prefer to call them ahemtrails.
    Stop confusing us with facts. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There's a brilliant video on youtube (If I wasn't on my iPhone, I'd go find it for you) of a girl in sub zero temperatures standing on the ground with a kettle of freshly boiled water in her hand. She throws it up, and it instantly turns into a hazy fog. Which is pretty much what happens up in the sky where it's usually about -50 degrees celcius, and the red hot heat of the engines spit out also red hot burned avgas gasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Dazza Mc kenna

There's a brilliant video on youtube (If I wasn't on my iPhone, I'd go find it for you) of a girl in sub zero temperatures standing on the ground with a kettle of freshly boiled water in her hand. She throws it up, and it instantly turns into a hazy fog. Which is pretty much what happens up in the sky where it's usually about -50 degrees celcius, and the red hot heat of the engines spit out also red hot burned avgas gasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGjwe-BCfms this one ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Where did Mr. Plough go?
    Mr. Plough, what's his name, that name again it's Mr. Plough.
    He's amusing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

This isn't a place to come and try and take the piss out of CT's. Please everyone read the charter before commenting further

yekahS wrote: »
    This isn't a place to come and try and take the piss out of CT's. Please everyone read the charter before commenting further
    I think the problem here is that Mr Plough came and posted some claims and said that he had irrefutable proof that chemtrails were a big conspiracy. He then harassed another poster repeatedly, and then when the photos he was posting were shot down and he was asked to share his proof, he vanished. You can understand how some posters think this thread is a joke when the OP behaves like that.

In truth, this thread should perhaps be merged with the other chemtrail thread as there's nothing new in it as far as I can tell. The irrefutable evidence is being held back for some reason.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I think the problem here is that Mr Plough came and posted some claims and said that he had irrefutable proof that chemtrails were a big conspiracy. He then harassed another poster repeatedly, and then when the photos he was posting were shot down and he was asked to share his proof, he vanished. You can understand how some posters think this thread is a joke when the OP behaves like that.

In truth, this thread should perhaps be merged with the other chemtrail thread as there's nothing new in it as far as I can tell. The irrefutable evidence is being held back for some reason.

Perhaps you missed the part in the charter that says don't discuss moderation in thread.
    If you have an issue with moderation, here's what to do:

-Don't argue with moderator decisions in-thread. If nothing else, you're dragging the thread off-topic.

-PM the moderator in question, or all of the forum moderators. Make your point civilly.

yekahS wrote: »
    Perhaps you missed the part in the charter that says don't discuss moderation in thread.
    To be fair, I wasn't discussing the moderation, I was talking almost exclusively about the posts made by Mr. Plough, and explaining why I felt that others turned the thread into a bit of a joke.

The only comment I made on moderation was a suggestion of merging the thread with the other one on Chemtrails. If that was breaking any rules, then I apologise, but I've often seen such suggestions on other forums and thought it was acceptable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

haven't had a chance to watch all of this yet..55mins long..looks v. interesting

Advertisement