Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White aeroplane trails all over the sky

Options
  • 06-02-2011 5:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I believe this is the most irrefutable evidence of the existence of chem-trails to date, so I felt it deserved a fresh thread rather than be hidden on page 47 of some other dormant, tired old thread.

I'm not saying they are poisoning us to kill us make us weak, ill, stupid and scared. Perhaps it's weather modification and they are using healthy natural substances.

I am saying that something is being sprayed in the sky and we are not being informed what they are spraying, we are not being asked permission and we are not given access to test results which show that the chemicals being sprayed are safe.

Intuition tells me.. Since it took "truthers" and "conspiracy theorists" to expose this phenomenon and the masses were not considered prior to putting this spraying into action that it is not safe or good for us.

Meteorology: Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts with USAF.Contrails or chemtrails.
    Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,109 ✭✭✭✭Esel

This is the Wikipedia link you want: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Thats not what I was looking for, but thanks for giving me the opportunity to repost.

This is what I was looking for, and found, without your... help, prior to your... intervention.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭bobsoice23

wow strange how they zig zag across eachother like that..it would suggest they're not caused by planes unless that's a particulary busy flyzone.This is the first I've heard of these chemtrails..could you tell me what you think there purpose is?

bobsoice23 wrote: »
    wow strange how they zig zag across eachother like that..it would suggest they're not caused by planes unless that's a particulary busy flyzone.This is the first I've heard of these chemtrails..could you tell me what you think there purpose is?

I am afraid not. I live in Clonsilla, Dublin. I witness these trails every day. It's amazing how little people look up at the sky.
    I'm not gonna school you. Google contrails and chemtrails. :)

Start screaming chemtrail, at the average human walking down the street and they'll not have a clue what your talking about.

Say "White aeroplane trails all over the sky", and you'll attract attention. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭bobsoice23

Certainly interesting...but you say it's anti global warming...surely that's a good thing..but on the other hand you say they might have a negative affect on us when we breath it in,it's a little vague.Whats there purpose and who do you think are behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

So are you saying that these A/C are fitted with some sort of a bottle filled with chemicals? I can assure you there is nothing to worry about that the vapour trails are nothing more then water!! I'm an aircraft mechanic, when a plane lands it's our job to give it a once over before it takes off again and I've never found any mysterious bottles of poisen under an engine cowel or in an APU compartment!! And I could pretty much tell you the function of every button in the cockpit, and there's none to start the poison sprayer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

Ah yes Alan,
    thats because the little bottles of poison are made from a self destruct plastic , seconds after they are empty they self destruct, in a no noise , no flash ,no residue way. I am not exactly sue of the triggering mechanism, something to do with Sellafield.

regards, Rugbyman

rugbyman wrote: »
    Ah yes Alan,
    thats because the little bottles of poison are made from a self destruct plastic , seconds after they are empty they self destruct, in a no noise , no flash ,no residue way. I am not exactly sue of the triggering mechanism, something to do with Sellafield.

regards, Rugbyman

Ahh yes of course!! And do you mind me asking how these little self destructing poison filled bombs get into the engines?

alan1990 wrote: »
    So are you saying that these A/C are fitted with some sort of a bottle filled with chemicals? I can assure you there is nothing to worry about that the vapour trails are nothing more then water!! I'm an aircraft mechanic, when a plane lands it's our job to give it a once over before it takes off again and I've never found any mysterious bottles of poisen under an engine cowel or in an APU compartment!! And I could pretty much tell you the function of every button in the cockpit, and there's none to start the poison sprayer!!!

And you being an all round know it all.. have you worked on one of these..

Is there a button in the cockpit to turn on and off the condensation trail behind the AEROPLANE your so familiar with ?

• Advertisement

Tell me that even an aircraft mechanic can see spray from the wings. Can you see that ?

Not laughing now mr mechanic eah ?

So, again, this is what the sky looks like, (when you look up) after these planes do a few laps.

Question is not, are they spraying, it's, what are they spraying.

Mr Plough wrote: »
    And you being an all round know it all.. have you worked on one of these..

Is there a button in the cockpit to turn on and off the condensation trail behind the AEROPLANE your so familiar with

No there isn't a button because it's a natural reaction between the exhaust gas and the freezing cold surrounding air! Much like the white vapour from your car exhaust on cold winter mornings!
    Can you post a link to some rock solid scientific proof that there are chemicals streaming out the back of a/c as appoused to condensation which could be simulated with little effort in any lab!
    I'm not trying to be a know it all, I'm just using my experience to counter your argument!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

Ahh yes of course!! And do you mind me asking how these little self destructing poison filled bombs get into the engines?

three possible answers here,

A We are still doing research on that

B We know, but cannot divulge

C teams of Korean trained, Maoists, (lefties) have been secreted into workforces some years ago . their skin colours have been pigmented, accents aquired etc, they can go under the names of Tommy,Jim, Clive, Stuart.
    A bleep on their smartphones and they know what is expected of them.

Rugbyman,
    porridge in, maybe a bit of toast now, and delve into Area 47.

rugbyman wrote: »
    three possible answers here,

A We are still doing research on that

B We know, but cannot divulge

C teams of Korean trained, Maoists, (lefties) have been secreted into workforces some years ago . their skin colours have been pigmented, accents aquired etc, they can go under the names of Tommy,Jim, Clive, Stuart.
    A bleep on their smartphones and they know what is expected of them.

Rugbyman,
    porridge in, maybe a bit of toast now, and delve into Area 47.

Super, thanks for clearing that up! I must play a game of spot the little Korean terrorist so tomorrow!

No there isn't a button because it's a natural reaction between the exhaust gas and the freezing cold surrounding air! Much like the white vapour from your car exhaust on cold winter mornings!
    Can you post a link to some rock solid scientific proof that there are chemicals streaming out the back of a/c as appoused to condensation which could be simulated with little effort in any lab!
    I'm not trying to be a know it all, I'm just using my experience to counter your argument!

I could be a dickhead and counter argue your counter argument and say.. have you got rock solid proof it's not happening ? because if you dont, you dont have a leg to stand on. It is a possibility.

Fact is.. I do have rock solid proof that they spray the skies for over 50 years.

A few taps on a few keys brings me to this...

Interesting part is on the right hand side (view all clients and projects).

http://www.weathermodification.com/

So, your argument will change from...

"it's a natural reaction between the exhaust gas and the freezing cold surrounding air!"

to..

Uhh, the stuff they are spraying isn't harmful to humans or the environment. Right ?

We have established that they are spraying chemicals into the atmosphere ?

Come on Mr Aeroplane mechanic... Cant believe you didn't know this, thought you had top security clearance. jaysus...:P

Don't feel defeated. You gain from this.

Sometimes when you win.
    you really lose.

Sometimes when you lose.
    you really win.

Sometimes when you win
    or lose. you actually tie.

Sometimes when you tie.
    you actually win or lose.

• Advertisement

So, your argument will change from...

"it's a natural reaction between the exhaust gas and the freezing cold surrounding air!"

to..

Uhh, the stuff they are spraying isn't harmful to humans or the environment. Right ?

Haha no! Can you explain how the chemicals get onto the a/c, how they are set off and where the empty canisters go??

Haha no! Can you explain how the chemicals get onto the a/c, how they are set off and where the empty canisters go??

Ha ha, you got balls kid..

I aint the plane mechanic. Now you are denying what you see with you own eyes ?

Crazy how deep it goes.

Few hours you gonna be crying to your friends and family bout this.... :D

557259-bigthumbnail.jpg
    ChemtrailPlaneOnGround2Forum.jpg
    holly-chemtrail.jpg
    2100883130_9ffdfd3205_o.jpg

Oh look...

Chemtrailing got banned.. I wonder if the U.N banned chemtrails or if they banned no chemtrails that dont exist.

NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group.
    http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/un-votes-to-ban-chemtrails/

Obviously... I mean really obviously someone was trying to manipulate the planetary thermostat...

I wonder if this has anything to do with all the freaky weather he been having, I mean.. manipulating the planetary thermostat, lol, thats gonna cause some problems. Earth and nature has a very fine balance, it's one thing sucking the oil from mother earth, destroying her crust but now we are poisoning her air. It's in plain sight, proven, yet folk refuse to accept it.

Ha ha, you got balls kid..

I aint the plane mechanic. Now you are denying what you see with you own eyes ?

Crazy how deep it goes.

Few hours you gonna be crying to your friends and family bout this.... :D

557259-bigthumbnail.jpg
    ChemtrailPlaneOnGround2Forum.jpg
    holly-chemtrail.jpg
    2100883130_9ffdfd3205_o.jpg

Haha fair enough, with thouse pictures maybe you have something to go on, although we don't get to many of them landing in Shannon.

Oh, theres no need for the PM trying to get me to publically admit I'm wrong, show me the evidence to back up what your saying and I'd gladly hold me hands up and back down!!

Anything to ad Alan ? Don't look at your spanner for inspiration bud, it's let you down already.

I notice you sidekick rugbyman legged it, some wingman he is. probably got to complicated for him..

Anyway, don't mention any of this stuff to the lads, you'll be ridiculed, Keep your mouth shut and forget about it. Stick your head back in the sand.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Oh FFS, that last photo is from a Discovery channel documentary about the build of the A380. When they were test flying it, they couldn't have the weight of people and cargo inside for health and safety reasons, so to simulate the weight they used containers of water.

And people saying 'I have hard proof', no you don't. You have teh internets. Hard Proof would be you getting away from your computer, with your camera, and physically investigating a plane you think is causing chemtrails. Being able to use google isn't proof, or evidence.

Oh, theres no need for the PM trying to get me to publically admit I'm wrong, show me the evidence to back up what your saying and I'd gladly hold me hands up and back down!!

I didn't want to embarrass you in public, but since you dont mind....
    You said they wernt spraying.. I schooled you on that. You didnt admit you were wrong.

You said it was atmospheric pressure/ temperature causing the on/off effect. You were wrong. You didnt hold your hands up to that.

Oh FFS, that last photo is from a Discovery channel documentary about the build of the A380. When they were test flying it, they couldn't have the weight of people and cargo inside for health and safety reasons, so to simulate the weight they used containers of water.

And people saying 'I have hard proof', no you don't. You have teh internets. Hard Proof would be you getting away from your computer, with your camera, and physically investigating a plane you think is causing chemtrails. Being able to use google isn't proof, or evidence.

Have you got evidence it's not happening ?

If not, your in the same boat as me.

Think.

• Advertisement

Ummm, and the article about the U.N banning chemtrailing....

You dont think thats evidence ? lol

Here it is again in case you missed it....:D

NAGOYA, Japan – In a landmark consensus decision, the 193-member UN Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) will close its tenth biennial meeting with a de facto moratorium on geoengineering projects and experiments. “Any private or public experimentation or adventurism intended to manipulate the planetary thermostat will be in violation of this carefully crafted UN consensus,” stated Silvia Ribeiro, Latin American Director of ETC Group.

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/un-votes-to-ban-chemtrails/

Advertisement