Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 4th Feb 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

here lads, what time is the taxi to the Vincent Browne thread... DONT leave without me..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,536 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They must have saved someone at the top level of superstar status to go on next to knock Vinnie B's show out of the water, I am thinking Tommy Tiernan or Enda Kenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

duridian wrote: »
    I never knew Mary Coughlan was from the same planet as Hawk from Buck Rogers.

Lol... I was thinking she looked familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

I'm sure your tv came with an off switch like everybody else's.

There's always someone who says this and it pisses me off TBH.
    The point is we're PAYING for this crap and Tubs fat salary with OUR TV licence fee. It's not enough to say "well turn it off if you don't like it". It's prime time TV, we should be entitled to better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Christ the standards for angels is getting really low these days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

here lads, what time is the taxi to the Vincent Browne thread... DONT leave without me..

How are you going to get there ? Your car is f*cked, your bike ended up in a ditch.... start hitching now !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Leaving now, jonA...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is she off the coke? And are you sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭the optimist

where did he get this weeks guests from. i think it must of being at mass last sunday. Talk about depressing

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

who the fcuk was that "singing"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Who wants to be a millionaire clip coming up surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

she hasn't a wrinkle on her face she must have had some work done,her face is way too smooth for her age

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

HELLOOOOooo

I've just got in.

This is embarrassing:

I really liked that Mary Coughlan song :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

He could have interviewed Mary.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Goodnight peeps. I can't take any more of this Tesco mobile advert quality of sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

At least Mary Coughlan's dad was there in the flesh and wasn't talked about in the past tense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

And now its time for the rte employee plugging an rte programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭reeta

OMG how bad is Mary Coughlans singing/shouting... that was painful to listen to

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

duridian wrote: »
    Goodnight peeps. I can't take any more of this Tesco mobile advert quality of sh!te.

oh thats who he is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭amovingstatue

tv3 ad break has started, 3 mins to vb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

That was a very awkward start...dead air between fake laughing. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

No you shouldn't but you could lose the glib attitude and have some empathy for the people who haven't had such an easy time in life as you have.
    Watch yourself now, I wouldn't want you hurting yourself stepping down off that high horse you're on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »
    HELLOOOOooo I've just got in. This is embarrassing: I really liked that Mary Coughlan song :o

"Hello, acorn cabs.. yeah.. can you make that a seven seater to Cuan Mhuire .. thanks.. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Fnergg wrote: »
    One of the show's guests will be Vicka, one of the "visionaries" of Medjugorje.
    Unfortunately, we can expect yet another uncritical reception from Ryan, and Vicka - and her supporters in the audience - will invariably be given free reign to peddle their supernatural agenda.

Wouldn't it be great if just this once the LLS producers would get someone like Mick Nugent of Atheist Ireland to give the skeptical viewpoint?

Ain't gonna happen though, I expect.
    Right, This was the OP of this thread^^^

Never happened.

Can we all agree to let JonathanAnon open the thread when guests info is available, and he will update it as more information is released

He saves this thread from descending into chaos

Edit: Let the record show that amdublin had this idea first

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Its just ever decreasing circles......

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

SkidMark wrote: »
    Right, This was the OP of this thread^^^

Never happened.

Can we all agree to let JonathanAnon open the thread when guests info is available, and he will update it as more information is released

He saves this thread from descending into chaos

Second that no better person then Tubs PA to start the weekly LLS thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Goodbye all. Ye made watching this dreadful sh*te almost worthwhile. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

WTF, he was about to answer a semi interesting question about casting in LA and Tubs sent him off on a tangent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

"Hello, acorn cabs.. yeah.. can you make that a seven seater to Cuan Mhuire .. thanks.. "

Whoop whoop!

Partaaaaaay!

Who're the other six??!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Its just ever decreasing circles......

No its just ever DEPRESSING circles

Advertisement