Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 4th Feb 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Her hair colour is so strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

"I can never drink again Ryan"..

JA cracks open another bottle, safe in the knowledge that he has no problem or is too drunk to realise it..

Give these guys a call.

They can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,433 ✭✭✭✭cson

Can't help bu think this is appropriate;

Desperate, Desolate, Destitute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Jesus that fella was very articulate. Really got across the whole addiction thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Monday's topic on the Jeremy Kyle show:
    "My party leader forces me to watch the Late Late Show with him every Friday night, now I'm thinking of taking a gun into a dark room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Cant drink im on painkillers:(

Balls, sorry to hear that.

Hang in there.

duridian wrote: »
    Monday's topic on the Jeremy Kyle show:
    "My party leader forces me to watch the Late Late Show with him every Friday night, now I'm thinking of taking a gun into a dark room.

WITHDRAW WITHDRAW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Give these guys a call.
    They can help you.35318420700

The AA ??? :confused::confused::confused:
    Shure there's nothing wrong with my car... bar the missing bumper after driving home from the pub last nite..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Fair flucks sister. Second to nun.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Who is doing the lap of honour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Thank gawwddd...only 10 minutes til Vinnie.

Screw this sh*te...

The AA ??? :confused::confused::confused:
    Shure there's nothing wrong with my car... bar the missing bumper after driving home from the pub last nite..

The drink is even affected your vision now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Who is doing the lap of honour?

Dunno, the fella who started the thread reckoned there was someone on about Medjugorie, but we haven't heard from him since.

This chaos is what happens when jonnyanon gets usurped from starting this thread

telekon wrote: »
    Screw this sh*te...

awful... It's getting to the stage that I tune in to Would You Believe for a bit of light entertainment..

I saw this every week, and I'm am a broken record, BUT.... very simply, the show would be MUCH MORE entertaining if they gave it to Brendan O'Connor..

telekon wrote: »

Screw this sh*te...

You are rattling for your Vinny fix

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's Cuan Mhuire in Athy that she runs... I went down there to discuss doing a website with the lad down there.. Walking in the door he said to me "you dont have any cash in your pocket do you, cos you better leave it outside"...

Cuan Mhuire
    I was in the place twice myself to visit a friend and it's not a nice place but I suppose if you are addicted to something and you agree to go there then they will help you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

hmmm wrote: »
    This is all very worthy *snoooooooooooooore*
    Should I feel bad that I don't have cancer, am not an alcoholic and my children aren't dead? ?

No you shouldn't but you could lose the glib attitude and have some empathy for the people who haven't had such an easy time in life as you have.
    hmmm wrote: »
    Am I supposed to sit here and listen to tales of misery every Friday night?

I'm sure your tv came with an off switch like everybody else's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

I like that bitch in the no nonsense insurance add. She's bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Jesus that fella was very articulate. Really got across the whole addiction thing.
    i dunno.
    to me that whole segment came across as very simplistic / standard misunderstandings about drug use and drink abuse. i dont regard it as insightful helpful. touch of the 'get down on your knees and repent' about it. old fashioned approach to a complex issue.

casio4 wrote: »
    I was in the place twice myself to visit a friend :D and it's not a nice place but I suppose if you are addicted to something and you agree to go there then they will help you:)

ah yeah.. let's not be coy.. Were you there the night I smuggled in the case of Vodka.. They needed to bring in the Emergency Response Unit to get back control of the place..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

boutique soup?

WTF is that?

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ryan made a 'funny'. bet his researchers spent all afternoon working on that one...:rolleyes:

Is she a cream cracker?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I never knew Mary Coughlan was from the same planet as Hawk from Buck Rogers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

This woman cannot sing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

This has been two hours of the most depressing kack I've ever sat through...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

oh no.

This woman is like a deluded drunk aul wan on kareoke night.

It's the Táinaiste!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

awful... It's getting to the stage that I tune in to Would You Believe for a bit of light entertainment..

I saw this every week, and I'm am a broken record, BUT.... very simply, the show would be MUCH MORE entertaining if they gave it to Brendan O'Connor..
    sorry johnny - cant agree.

whilst not as depressing it would be bad in a different way - glib, smug and irritating.(yes, i know that's DLB as well....cant win really)

Advertisement