Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw: 21-02-2011 (the one the promo was for) *spoilers*

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I think the unspoken promo was great
    I wonder or there is any chance of them weaving a link between the original nexus and HHH ie. sending them to get The Undertaker, it might give a bit more fire in the feud build up.

I think the time has passed since mentioning the Original Nexus would just add unecessary complication/take the emphasis off HHH/Taker, which would be most effective via a simple feud ('you retired HBK'). It sucks that the Nexus story was never revealed, it was dropped at TLC and split soon afterwards. They could've done so post-Survivor Series but it's too late now :(

I hope CM Punk changes the name of the "New Nexus". It sucks pretty bad. Anything "new" sucks - "New" Rockers, "New" Midnight Express....best get your own name, be the first something than an inferior re-thread. Even the "Straight Edge Nation" or something....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The Great Nexus Cock-Up of 2010 as it shall henceforth be known!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

i think CM Punk should get away from the straight edge side of things, just let it be a new group.
    I know A straight revenge plot will come across better. but it would be nice to see the WWE close of a story-line that had such massive effect (it got me re-interested in the WWE again after a long absence) and literally with an armband and a look it could say it all.

Advertisement