Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promoting Each Other's Facebook Pages - mark II!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Liked both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Liked

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

See you got the username ;) Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

Yea mate thanks alot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Here's mine - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Physical-Remedy/216352058386144

I've a friend page and a fan page under the Physical Remedy banner. Advantage of having the friend page for me is I'm able to hold Q&A sessions, receive private mail, send private mail etc I can also put myself down as attending events (races and matches etc) so other people who are attending see me on the list and *might* click into the page.

I've liked a few of the above from my personal account, I'll try to get around to a them all again with this and the business one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That's all very well but its against the terms and conditions of facebook so they might remove the friends page and you could lose all the friends you have on there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Axwell wrote: »
    That's all very well but its against the terms and conditions of facebook so they might remove the friends page and you could lose all the friends you have on there.

Yeah I know but there are tonnes of people in my line of work doing the exact same thing. People are adding me as a friend because they want to be able to contact me that way and I don't want them having access to my personal profile. I don't spam from it and to be honest don't use it that much anyway, a fan page has no real benefits on Facebook for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

Please like and suggest to friends!
    http://www.facebook.com/DollyMixtureNailArt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Dannyg90 wrote: »
    Please like and suggest to friends!
    http://www.facebook.com/DollyMixtureNailArt

Ooooh pretty :) Will like asap!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Right folks I have decided to start a new thread for this. For a few reasons, too much clutter, too many dead or not updated links and also too much waffle over who has and hasnt added who.

I will be monitoring the new thread and the rules are posted at the top of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement