Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

jimcorbet wrote: »
    Any hints for Maths HL Paper 2 examcraft ?

mail me what you want to know

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

linda93 wrote: »
    any maths paper1 HL?
    i have accounting french and english all HL
    are they examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Mocks.ie Higher level Irish.. Anybody?

Mocks.ie: Higher English paper 1:
    Theme is the modern world. Question Bs are (1) write a school magazine article on why life would be better without tv or the internet or mobile phones, (2) write a letter in response to an article arguing why teenagers are the way they are (or something similar). (3) write a speech to the parents association about life as a teenager.

ESSAYs: (1) magazine article - we should slow down how we live life. (2) ''..would sit in silence next to strangers..'' short story inspired by that. (3) article arguing for//against cheap and frequent air travel (4) letter to a past teacher about your education experience (5) speech to peers persuading to rasie money for charity (6)personal essay on the problems and joys on relationships (7) short story featuring people of different ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mocks20111

Hi, does anybody have the questions for Maths paper 2 DEB? I have it tomorrow and I'm screwed :eek: ..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

DazRe wrote: »
    i looked up DEB on this and according to that
    oligopoly
    is coming up? Where you told anything else the DEB one has
    NAMA on it

Ok well then I might have Examcraft.

• Advertisement

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    yea continental and sub-continental regoins theres a question on industralisation in a country in Europe not Ireand that u have studied i cant really remember the rest think primary region in Ireland was there cant relly say for sure tho, EU expansion too
    do you have anything on irish HL paper 1 and 2? stressed out here :(
    is that examcraft?

can anyone pm me about accounting HL,Irish OLp1 n p2, french HL, and Geography HL please?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

Roxy2011 wrote: »
    That was the Debs paper for physics I done it as well

Home.Ec Deb HL is
    Carbohydrates, fridge, role of children, cereals, Rcb on elective and ring circuits short q's are a bitch deamination fat soluble vitamins, substrate and enzyme of a detergent, moulds, jam making

anyone know whats coming up on examcraft home ec?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

If anybody ha info on any of the following will u PM me thanks :)
    Irish 1+2 (ol) deb or examcraft
    Business (hl) examcraft
    Frech (hl) examcraft
    Biology (hl) any make

THANKS

I HAVE GEO , MATHS , ENG ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Caz2011

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    yea continental and sub-continental regoins theres a question on industralisation in a country in Europe not Ireand that u have studied i cant really remember the rest think primary region in Ireland was there cant relly say for sure tho, EU expansion too
    do you have anything on irish HL paper 1 and 2? stressed out here :(

This is DEB :
    Irish Paper1: there's an oiread on your school days are your best days, politicians debate and an essay on drugs and crime.
    Paper 2: An bean og, lig sin I gcathu and cearrbhach is compulsory. Bimse buan, nil aon ni and Jack. Magdileana or Dan do mheillisa. An trial: not many good characters in the play. Stair : I did poets Deirdre Brennan and Sean o riordan also ogham and na hannala.*

• Advertisement

does anyone have spoilers about the biology HL examcraft paper n english O.L? pm me please?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 telephone

Does anyone know the stair for irish hl deb? PLEASE!!!! Have English, Business, Accounting DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Iamcool

Does anyone want DEBS Math(ordinary) paper 1? :)
    I really need more Chemistry or Biology! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amg2011

Roxy2011 wrote: »
    That was the Debs paper for physics I done it as well

Home.Ec Deb HL is
    Carbohydrates, fridge, role of children, cereals, Rcb on elective and ring circuits short q's are a bitch deamination fat soluble vitamins, substrate and enzyme of a detergent, moulds, jam making

Are you 100% it's DEB and if so do you have any hints on the long questions ? Please :)

Caz2011 wrote: »
    This is DEB :
    Irish Paper1: there's an oiread on your school days are your best days, politicians debate and an essay on drugs and crime.
    Paper 2: An bean og, lig sin I gcathu and cearrbhach is compulsory. Bimse buan, nil aon ni and Jack. Magdileana or Dan do mheillisa. An trial: not many good characters in the play. Stair : I did poets Deirdre Brennan and Sean o riordan also ogham and na hannala.*

Can you remember the other stair questions? As in the single questions that come up by themselves? Thanks, would really appreicate the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 millss

Caz2011 wrote: »
    This is DEB :

is that examcraft or deb?

does anyone know what paper company is this from french...
    reading comps: one is about this reporters group and the other is about children in school and it's from their view. there not too difficult.
    opinion pieces: one's the response to the opinion pieces, like the media and discipline in the school system
    .then 2,3,4 are racism, a letter to a french school saying you want to go and learn french while helping the students learn english, a journal entry about your friend moving abroad, your opinion on children playing video games, racism or the pressure of exams

millss wrote: »
    is that examcraft or deb?

It's DEB, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

Can someone please please please tell me whats coming up on the HL Geography Examcraft paper? I think I know for the Geo ecology question that
    Desertification
    is coming up.
    Thanks! :D

telephone wrote: »
    It's DEB, I think.

ah ok. i need examcraft

• Advertisement

FTS wrote: »
    Can someone please please please tell me whats coming up on the HL Geography Examcraft paper? I think I know for the Geo ecology question that
    Desertification
    is coming up.
    Thanks! :D
    if you find out can u pm me it?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mocks18

Can someone please tell me whats coming up on examcraft Irish paper 2!

mocks18 wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me whats coming up on examcraft Irish paper 2!

me too! i have the exam tomorrow and i dont know anything :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ilovebooks

millss wrote: »
    me too! i have the exam tomorrow and i dont know anything :eek:

there's a lot of stuff about irish paper two on this if you just have a look through posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Quinn Rob

Anyone have anything on design and communication graphics (HL) debs or examcraft?
    This would be a big help thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

Does any one know if
    a letter from a soldier in war writing to his family
    comes up in the examcraft papers for (HL) English....question b??? :D

ilovebooks wrote: »
    there's a lot of stuff about irish paper two on this if you just have a look through posts

not for examcraft.? if you find out anything will you PM me? PLEASEEEEEE:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Please does anyone have Business examcraft HL on them? Would appreciate the sharing. I have the full exam craft History so I can trade. Pplease im stressing so much over Business at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

same here please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mocks18

i haven't done biology yet sorry! can you please post Irish paper 2 tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement