Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eemmaa

sparagon wrote: »
    If anyone had the german listening with
    bulimia
    .. could they please tell me whats on the paper?

ok learn a bit on
    die umwelt, career guidance and subject choices and that,, also, the ausserung was all about taking a year out of after school bfore college, there was a grammar q on putting verbs into infinitive ...
    and the comprehensions were BITCHES, in my opinion !

GEOGRAPHY HL EXAMCRAFT ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    I really need the Wuthering Heights qn in DEB English! Can anyone help? I've done paper 1 and Physics Examcraft so I'm willing to swap them!
    Thanks so much :D

The question is
    The appeal of brontes novel lies mainly in the fascinating and complex character of heathcliff write your response to this statement od the second one is about it being a powerful tale of 2 generations torn apart by revenge but united by love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

please anyone at all with business i need serious help!! :(:eek:

PPMM wrote: »
    anyone know the Irish paper 1 essay titles for DEB please?

cant remember all of them sorry,! the company with the barcode on the LEFT..DEB? i think?
    were an ceangailt idir coirulacht agus drugai..fuath..something like sport is only a profession these days...?!
    thats all i can remember sorry , hope it helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Seaner1878

What was the wording of the Sinn Fein question,The C na G and Fianna one and Hitlers foreign policy?or what period do we have to talk about in each of those questions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

I have details on p.1 + p.2 maths o.l,irish p.1 o.l,german and irish aurals,details about biology and d.c.g.
    P.m me if you want any details. Have certain specific questions.
    If anyone has details for art history and biology h.l please p.m me!

just to verify, because ive seen it written differently three times on this thread... is DEB the one with the barcode on the left??? and examcraft on the right?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

Deb top left and exam craft top right with letters under it

Here is all qs you need to know for english paper 1 ordinary level deb paper which is also blue
    here is all its deb paper its blue with barcode top left.

You dont need Questions As cause there simple.
    but here are Bs
    ="the reality hit home when we attemted to do it"
    imagine ur a business person write a speech to TY students that are about to set up busines.

text 2 q b imagine you are modern day superhero .write two or 3 diary entries covering a week in your life.

text 3=write a letter in which you are applying for dream summer job.

section 2 comprehending
    write time in your life you felt under presure
    or
    write article for school magazine about the hobies
    and pastime of young people today
    or
    write about things you would like to change..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

eemmaa wrote: »
    just to verify, because ive seen it written differently three times on this thread... is DEB the one with the barcode on the left??? and examcraft on the right?

Yep thats right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Does anyone have the Business higher level Examcraft papers? It will be hugely appreciated if you could PM me it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

was your aural about
    a girl who gets robbed and tgv bridges?!? because if so that DEB!! What was the diary on?! thank you:)
    your friend is moving away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

History Higher Level
    been told that on the retreat from empire qustion that the british withdrawl from india will be in it and the effects it will have on the country.
    also a qustion on colraine or the sunningdale agreement for the section 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deg1445

Does anybody know what questions are on the examcraft chemistry higher level

• Registered Users Posts: 8 linda93

any maths paper1 HL?
    i have accounting french and english all HL

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

examcraft paper 2 hl irish any questions you can give me please please please pm me!!! Its tomorrow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

every1 **** off with there exam craft papers.....some1 has d physics DEB higher mock paper but is just bein a **** not tellin any1

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

rae92 wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea about Religion?
    Any hints or tips on what to study? Also in Biology? :confused:

Hey, we were told our entire Religion paper.. but i don't know what company it is.. for s
    Search for meaning and values: Q1. Outline the life and teachings of plato Q2. The Sophists Q3. Something about rites and ritual. World Religions: Judaism in ireland today and compare the birth rite of judaism to christianity. Religion the irish experience: Discuss the differences between secularism and secularisation

Any body have any help on physics.. :D And Higher level German?

examcraft physics
    Q1 - conservation of momentum
    Q2 - is the electric way to measure latent heat or something
    Q3 measuring speed of sound in air
    4- joules law
    6- know definityion for mass and weight and know how to calculate weightlessness in an elevator
    7 you need to no laws of reflection and the ray diagram for converging lens of a virtual image and simple calculations and a diagram of the eye and 2 eye problems and what lenses to fix it
    8- deffinition of potential difference and capacitance and loads of stuff about capacitators
    12 equilibrium and the 2 laws and use of a lever
    b was sound intensity, something about radiation

And what a polite why to try and get them to tell you..! :)
    about 40 people have asked 4 hints on whats coming up on the debs physics paper but no 1 will say anything! u have to say that its strange how no 1 has done d paper yet

es2003 wrote: »
    Most likely DEB Physics but since it wsas my friend who took the paper I'm not 100% sure, our school has so far only used DEB.
    4- joules law
    6- know definityion for mass and weight and know how to calculate weightlessness in an elevator
    7 you need to no laws of reflection and the ray diagram for converging lens of a virtual image and simple calculations and a diagram of the eye and 2 eye problems and what lenses to fix it
    8- deffinition of potential difference and capacitance and loads of stuff about capacitators

thats exam craft

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cbaz09

es2003 wrote: »
    Most likely DEB Physics but since it wsas my friend who took the paper I'm not 100% sure, our school has so far only used DEB.
    4- joules law

That's Examcraft

Emm, I just posted it! Our school did it today.

In that case can anyone who has either examcraft or DEB
    chemistry HL
    maths HL
    Bio HL
    and french HL
    please PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ThatShane

If anybody has the DEB Maths OL Paper 2 it'd be much appreciated :) Looked through the last 20 pages and have only seen Examcraft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tee333

Is anyone doing A Doll's House as their main text in HL English, and if so any hints please??? :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

yeh, study
    What's the problem with doing a mock, and NOT knowing the paper. How is any advance knowledge going to help? Who is going to tell you what is on the LC. Even the teachers do not know!!!!!
    correct spelling BITCHES

You didn't read the first post, did you?
    All standard boards.ie rules apply here: no flaming, trolling, personal abuse or spamming.

This thread is NOT to be used for arguing with those who choose to post or look for hints.

One week ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

any one have spoilers for paper 1 and 2 for english! And the company is examcraft...I'm doing Home ec tomorrow..i let ye know everything...thank you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amg2011

I have been in this all week looking for any minor hint .. Not one ! I have it tomorrow morning , can give it to you tomorrow evening ?

owenthorp wrote: »
    every1 **** off with there exam craft papers.....some1 has d physics DEB higher mock paper but is just bein a **** not tellin any1
    owenthorp wrote: »
    about 40 people have asked 4 hints on whats coming up on the debs physics paper but no 1 will say anything! u have to say that its strange how no 1 has done d paper yet

Firstly, there's no need for that kind of language and attitude, it's not welcome here.

Secondly, a reminder to you and to EVERYONE that textspeak is unwelcome on Boards.

• Advertisement

Mariekatie wrote: »
    any one have spoilers for paper 1 and 2 for english!
    Certainly, if it's HL English, it has been done to death again and again above ... you'll just have to go to the bother of looking! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement