Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jimcorbet

Any hints for Maths HL Paper 2 examcraft ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

Certainly, if it's HL English, it has been done to death again and again above ... you'll just have to go to the bother of looking! :)

oops sorry...im only new to this thing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jlawlo01

anyone any hints or spoilers on the ag science paper??? please post back!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mariekatie wrote: »
    oops sorry...im only new to this thing :)

Fair enough ... just saying that English HL (in the different varieties / companies) has been posted so often, doubt anyone will bother answering you again! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 xp0

Has anyone any idea what's coming up in the English oral? Please, I'm desperate :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

Firstly, there's no need for that kind of language and attitude, it's not welcome here.

Secondly, a reminder to you and to EVERYONE that textspeak is unwelcome on Boards.

sorry im dyslexic and stressed

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

I have geography tomaro hl deb exam papers.
    i have gooten some good note already on whats coming up but i need it narrowed down and i need it more percise.

I have not studied biomes so what orther question can i be asked eg soils brown soil and brazialn soil. does that come up...

also what number and part is this q on
    dome volcanoe and and shield volcanoe

aslo what number and part is this q
    one irish landform

so if any one has any detailed notes on geography it would be very much appriated rember hl deb paper
    thanks

ps.. I will sort you out for what i have done and will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

Fair enough ... just saying that English HL (in the different varieties / companies) has been posted so often, doubt anyone will bother answering you again! ;)

find out some info there.....so all good.....thanks anyways :P

Any chance you know anything on LCVP for the DEB exams.>

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mariekatie wrote: »
    Any chance you know anything on LCVP for the DEB exams.>
    Personally, no ... I'm only here to keep a semblance of order! :D

But if you click on "Search this thread" at the top of the page, and put in LCVP under keyword, it should throw back any posts which mentioned it.

I have a vague feeling I've seen Examcraft mentioned more for it than DEB, but there may be bits for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

I have geography tomaro hl deb exam papers.
    i have gooten some good note already on whats coming up but i need it narrowed down and i need it more percise.

I have not studied biomes so what orther question can i be asked eg soils brown soil and brazialn soil. does that come up...

also what number and part is this q on
    dome volcanoe and and shield volcanoe

aslo what number and part is this q
    one irish landform

so if any one has any detailed notes on geography it would be very much appriated rember hl deb paper
    thanks

ps.. I will sort you out for what i have done and will do
    the question on volcanos is just a question a part it comes with 4 different questions on 2 characteristics on the two types dome and shield volcanos, which is more explosive and i cant remeber the last one
    , the irish landform comes up with this question i think, Ireland and the EU and how joining affected us, i didnt do soils so i only have the biome question, know how to do a sketch map and about areal photos this comes up in a few questions, migration is a whole question know about population growth and doner and reciever countries, igneous rocks comes up and how humans interact with rock cycle u have to know 1 way in detail thats all i can remember really

what other subjects do you do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chloeb10

guys, im super super failing chemistry, and doing grinds, test in tomorrow!!! some please, exam craft chemistry!!!???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 StephenR29

looking for [deb] irish english[p2] maths geography(ol) and (hl) business engineering.

if you have them it would be greatly apreciated as i might not fail then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Hey just wondering about Geography. Our teacher told us that
    List the causes of Desertification
    is coming up could someone please tell me what company that is?. as far as i know it was light blue as well! it would be very much appreciated.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

jlawlo01 wrote: »
    anyone any hints or spoilers on the ag science paper??? please post back!!!
    I posted loads a couple pages ago. Search function!

our teacher in economics said dont expect the expected in this paper.....so i was wondering was it about
    oligopoly
    ! can someone please tell me if either DEB or Examcraft dont have this topic coming up! Please help guys/girls (dont wanna be sexist) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

What topics for essays are comming up for OL english? in either DEB or examcraft papers because im not sure which one im doing as my mocks are only starting next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

@linda
    ive examcraft hl maths can u send me french please?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

PLEASE HELP ..... I HAVE IRISH PAPER 1 (OL) TOMORROW
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Caz2011

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    the question on volcanos is just a question a part it comes with 4 different questions on 2 characteristics on the two types dome and shield volcanos, which is more explosive and i cant remeber the last one
    , the irish landform comes up with this question i think, Ireland and the EU and how joining affected us, i didnt do soils so i only have the biome question, know how to do a sketch map and about areal photos this comes up in a few questions, migration is a whole question know about population growth and doner and reciever countries, igneous rocks comes up and how humans interact with rock cycle u have to know 1 way in detail thats all i can remember really

what other subjects do you do?
    Do you know anything on regional?

aeromsmith wrote: »
    MATHS DEB PAPER 2 ...?
    IRISH PAPER 1..?
    :confused:

higher Or ordinary?

• Advertisement

Can someone tell me if oligopoly is not coming up in one of the mock papers in Economics please help! i dont think its a spoiler as i dont know! if theres a paper with no oligopoly thats the one im not doing. someone please help please :)

Vodkat wrote: »
    I have the specific questions asked in Home ec (H)
    I want Ag science (H) or The specific questions asked in Art (h)

DEB or examcraft?

aeromsmith wrote: »
    HI

I need IRISH paper 1 (OL) examcraft
    and MATHS paper 2 (OL) ones with barcode on left

I have ENGLISH 1+2 (HL) examcraft
    MATHS 1(OL) barcode on left
    GEOGRAPHY (HL)

can you send me geography HL please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Roxy2011

cleo1992 wrote: »
    anyone know about DEB Home Ec HL?? the one with the barcode on the top left? i've just done HL geog if thats any use? thanks
    Asylum15 wrote: »
    Did HL Physics today, not sure which make.
    Experiments :
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference
    There is alot of math about coils and nuclear physics.

6 months of revision and I did terribly!
    Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    Pleeease tell me this was the DEB paper! Our teacher was hinting stuff at us but it was none of the above :/

That was the Debs paper for physics I done it as well

Home.Ec Deb HL is
    Carbohydrates, fridge, role of children, cereals, Rcb on elective and ring circuits short q's are a bitch deamination fat soluble vitamins, substrate and enzyme of a detergent, moulds, jam making

ted9308 wrote: »
    examcraft paper 2 questions..cant seem 2 get full titles?i have geography and irish paper 1 done!

can u send me geography please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 millss

please help. i need spoilers for examcraft irish paper 2 higher level PLEASE!!! my exam is tomorrow and im stressed out

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

I haven't done Economics yet but we were told which market structure is coming up
    Perfect Competition
    . I'm guessing that's DEB because all my exams have been them so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

Caz2011 wrote: »
    Do you know anything on regional?
    yea continental and sub-continental regoins theres a question on industralisation in a country in Europe not Ireand that u have studied i cant really remember the rest think primary region in Ireland was there cant relly say for sure tho, EU expansion too
    do you have anything on irish HL paper 1 and 2? stressed out here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

chimee wrote: »
    higher Or ordinary?

ordinary :)

• Advertisement

higgz wrote: »
    I haven't done Economics yet but we were told which market structure is coming up
    Perfect Competition
    . I'm guessing that's DEB because all my exams have been them so far.

i looked up DEB on this and according to that
    oligopoly
    is coming up? Where you told anything else the DEB one has
    NAMA on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement