Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

boring but ... belgium would be my vote, as this is where i'm orgionally from ... and really miss the chips and the chipper grub

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

I'd like to be in Sunny Australia, not amongst all the floods of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭mvron

On a bar stool watching the upcoming Election results in the hope that our TDs get what's coming to them!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

Anywhere sunny and warm with my family and friends and a week or so off work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 LouLou65

Anywhere as long as I am with people I love, family, friends, boyfriend :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 glasto

I'd like to be on a train heading to an eco camping village in the South of France.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

Alaska!! After watching the Bruce Parry doc last night where he was gold digging, got to meet an inupiak eskimo family, get close to polar bears and cubs and then the witnessing of the whale hunt! seriously fascinating stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Radiotower

Me, My wife and our 5 month old pool-side in a warm sunny holiday spot enjoying playing in the pool with our baby for the first time..

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

The Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WilburWild

At home with my pregnant wife because that's what it's all about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

On a cruise ship sunbathing,sipping a cocktail and waiting to get to my next destination. Instead of being stuck in the miserable weather here. Although the prize wont change the weather, it will make me much more happy to be in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bettymay

I would love to be in the Maryborough relaxing reading the papers while I listen to the piano played in the background and having tea silver service of course, followed by a few hours in the spa... just give me the prize....

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

In Bondi Beach lapping up the rays

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I would like to be in 2012, when I'm getting married in a certain Cork hotel that I never get to visit. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Disneyland,Paris with my family,the kids would love Disney and the wife would love Paris

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

I wish I was in Disney World Florida with the kids, at the front of the line to see Mickey Mouse after a short super fast flight!!
    But I want to win this prize to leave them at home and get away with my better half to kindle some lurveeee!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Cruising Milford Sound, NZ.....because its one of the most beautiful places in the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

A cruise to the Caribbean would be lovely with a stop off in Florida for a week or two. Nearer home, nothing beats a lovely comfortable seat in front of a lovely fire on a cold miserable day.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭phoebe!

I'd love to be driving down through the Big Sur in California in a convertible with the sun shining down watching the waves crash against the rocks....

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Anywhere sunny, with good company, wine and food - oh and no work of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

On a beach in Hawaii getting married to my wonderful fiancé... (No wedding anytime soon, damn recession)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

In the Maryborough Hotel and Spa in Cork, of course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 inurface

Walking in the shallows along a white-sand beach in Crete under a clear blue sunny sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ChainWhip

Langkawi in Malaysia. Paradise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 WilburWild

Maryborough house hotel because I won the competion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GPKL

At a beach party in Goa because it would mean I was nearing the end of my plans to travel through India while en route to other fabulous worldwide destinations...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭maddladd

The south pole (not the bar in annascaul by the way) because the penguins run the place, it has 24 hour light right now and it's about 12000 miles from the nearest Irish politician!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭fabricator

I would like to be in sunny Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. €1.50 a pint of lager, €6.00 for a bottle of house wine, €5.50 for a fish main course. Heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

In a gorgeous hotel somewhere, with my fiance and as much time as we wanted to ourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Driving across America, with my boyfriend in a convertable, stopping off in all the little towns along the way and trying out the weird and wonderful diner food:)

Advertisement