Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

disneyland,because the kids saw an add for the place and are driving me nuts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 arasnagaeilge

I would love to be in the Maryborough hotel with my boyfriend, sipping pints and Irish coffees and watching the football. We could badly do with a break away to respark our relationship. Both of us graduated fom UCC a year ago and remain jobless and poverty-stricken.
    I have heard great things about your ESPA treatments and would be over the moon to experience one in the near future:).

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Bagel

Would love to be in Stockholm giving my lovely baby nephew a big cuddle!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tranquilitysea

:mad:Back in 1970 with Mom and Dad and my two little sisters. No pressure no
    worries no fear and no clouds on the horizon. Such a happy carefree time.
    Mom and Dad have both passed on and my sisters and I have our own
    families but rarely see each other. And once we were all so close. But
    everyday committments duties and responsibilities keep us so pre-occupied. So just for a few golden hours I'd like to be back in 1970

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

The Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Michelleoc

On the slopes in Andorra enjoying the skiing and the apres ski! Swoop Swoop!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

In Brazil, doing the three girl rhumba. Why? Cos Wire told me, subliminally through their record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

in Bora Bora,,, its been a lifelong dream!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

In my car setting off to Cork to enjoy our holiday without a care in the world; the weekend compartmentalised and living like a TD for the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kaz_corcoran

Exactly where I am right now, tucked up in bed with my heat blanket on, in my lovely Christmas pjs watching rubbish saturday night tv. Exactly what I need after finished my final year exams in my bachelors degree. 2 months since I've had a day to myself completely and relaxing is just pure heaven right now! Only thing missing now is the other half :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Anywhere with my husband and two little girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭murty01

2 weeeks off work and out in the back garden getting it ready for the growing season.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Shamrock128

In Dail Bar - kicking some ass :p

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

kateos2 wrote: »
    In Sydney, visiting cousins I haven't seen in forever. While getting ready to head off on the rest of my round the world trip.

I'd like to be in Kyoto, Japan, and meditate near a buddhist temple.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

I would like to be in Floodwood, Minnesota. I havne't been home in two years, and I miss my Mom and I miss my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

:D I would like to be in the winning spot that will be chosen by random.org :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

I'd like to be sitting at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork sipping a mojito.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

in that hotel with my lovely other half:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Marysmyth2011

My brother and his wife are in Maryborough House this weekend... and from looking at the website i'm positive they're having an amazing time!

Trying to decide what I would like for my BIG 40 in February- and I agree that perfection relaxation in the luxury at Maryborough would be perfect- recession free bliss!

Hope my dream comes true!

Many thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭steloide

Chillin somewhere nice with my wife coz i haven't been properly alone with my her in nearly 5 years........I miss her even though i c her every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to all those who took the time to enter. We were delighted with the response.

I'm delighted to announce that the winner of the weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork is Gopod with post number 195.

Thanks again for all the entries!

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Thanks. I can't believe I won. I'd never have expected to be pick randomly out of 300 odd entries. I'm in shock. Thanks again :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

congrats, you're going to where you really want to be :)

Advertisement