Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Bowl XLV - February 6th 2011

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

NFL.com have a very complete collection too: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl-commercials?module=HP_cp2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Not sure where I read it

You can beat how many seconds a singer holds brave, the last word.

Vegas set the over/under at six seconds and it was waaaaay over that

Vegas had the O/U at 1:54 for the Anthem. She botched it and came in @1:54.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

spiralism wrote: »
    Another pet peeve of mine actually, the singers they get to sing the national anthem... maybe if she didnt extend every note by about 18 beats she might have remembered the right feckin words!

They all just want to be Bleeding Gums Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

They all just want to be Bleeding Gums Murphy

His great quote was 'the Blues ain't about making you feel better, it's about making everyone else feel worse'.

If that's the case, then she nailed it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Wow. Was just talking to a friend of mine who for some reason thought the game started at half 2. Missed the majority of the game, he's absolute raging.

What an idiot :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Wow. Was just talking to a friend of mine who for some reason thought the game started at half 2. Missed the majority of the game, he's absolute raging.

What an idiot :pac:

ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Just finished watching it for the second time!!
    Rodgers really made so many changes at the scrimmage was frighteningly adept at reading the defense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Just finished watching it for the second time!!
    Rodgers really made so many changes at the scrimmage was frighteningly adept at reading the defense!

That second TD was just one of the most ridiculous throws i've ever seen. Against that D, in your first Super Bowl. RIDICULOUS!

The first wasn't bad either... Nor the third for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Fantastic game. Rodgers read the game beautifully, and even overcame dropped passes by his receivers. Great plays by the Packers Defense also. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to next season already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Super game.

Fair play to the Packers. Deserved winners. Definitely the better team on both sides of the ball. As a Steelers fan, it was gutting to watch, but to be fair, if I had to pick a team to lose to, it would be the Packers every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭jman0war

Yeah it was a thrilling SB.
    As a Packer fan i'm delighted with the result obviously.

There were a few times when the Packers could have really put the game away, but instead the receivers dropped passes. There were an easy 14 points left on the field there.

Can't wait til next season!

Advertisement