Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best take-away in Waterford.. (Now with Poll)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

ziedth wrote: »
    Just Shows how many people lurk the fourm cause is say we only have about 40 odd regular posters.

I'm gonna give the Cleaboy a whirl after this debate down in WIT. I'm thinking a chicken fillet burger and tacco chip but I'm hearing all this talk of snck box's and fish my head is confused :)

I would definitely recommend the chicken fillet burger and taco chips,or a breastbox and the breast is the size of a small chicken :D

kfallon wrote: »
    Get a snack box, 2 battered sausages and a curry sauce!

Now yer talking!!,plus you wont need a dinner tomorrow after eating it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Closes at 10pm on weekday nights,as far as i know.

Was there around 7pm and closed. Really strange. Dying for their chicken fillet burgers!

iseegirls wrote: »
    Was there around 7pm and closed. Really strange. Dying for their chicken fillet burgers!

Now that i think of it they might not open on Mondays,but the definitely haven't closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Now that i think of it they might not open on Mondays,but the definitely haven't closed down.

Cheers Richie - I'll try them over the week so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

I tried the Cleaboy earlier, very impressed i must say :)

STIG83 wrote: »
    I tried the Cleaboy earlier, very impressed i must say :)

Was it your first time?

Was it your first time?
    It sure was, got a Chicken Burger, chip and portion of garlic
    Dont think the girl who was mentioned in a earlier post was working there tonight

It sure was, got a Chicken Burger, chip and portion of garlic

Welcome to the other side :D

Now aren't they the best chicken burgers you ever tasted ;)

Welcome to the other side :D

Now aren't they the best chicken burgers you ever tasted ;)
    Its nice and tasty and a good size of chicken

• Advertisement

Its nice and tasty and a good size of chicken

You should see the size of the breast of chicken :eek: huge so it is!!

^And their portion of garlic is a good size too, some places are so mean with their portions

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Best Chipper: Johnny Walkers.

Best Chips: Johnny Walkers.

Best Fish: Johnny Walkers.

Best Battered Sausages:

Best Burger: Johnny Walkers. I'm Coeliac and I brought in my own bun and they cooked me my own burger away from everything else so that it wouldn't be contaminated by the regular food. Top service!!! Double cheese burger and it was out of this world!!!

Best chicken breast,burger etc:

Best Pizza:

Indian: Cafe Goa on the Quay.

Best sandwich:

Take away I wish we had: Pizza Fusion. or Hell.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I went to Cleboy myself last night and was dead impressed. Had Tacco chip & chicken burger which would be my standard from the Marian.

If I had a gun to my head I'd say I do prefer the Marian but it would be very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

If I had a gun to my head I'd say I do prefer the Marian but it would be very close.

Well with an answer like that I'm afraid we'll have to pull the trigger :pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    Well with an answer like that I'm afraid we'll have to pull the trigger :pac:

Although the Marian is nice there chicken burgers don't compare to the Cleaboy :D ,the next time anyone is in there ask them to put the sauce they use on the kebabs on the chicken burger,simply devine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Although the Marian is nice there chicken burgers don't compare to the Cleaboy :D ,the next time anyone is in there ask them to put the sauce they use on the kebabs on the chicken burger,simply devine :D

define lol. Sound like a D4 head. It was define fintan

seanybiker wrote: »
    define lol. Sound like a D4 head. It was define fintan

AH fuck that boi it twas deadly all the stuff twas running out da side could barley howld it in me hands,up the deise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I cant believe Dixies aint up there on the poll..

The food is 110% the customer service and banter is top notch.. and as for the taco sauce? whoooo weeee!!!

I give my vote to "Another" seeing as Dixies is not listed..

Where is Dixies? is it a new place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Where is Dixies? is it a new place?

Its up on the carrickpherish road.. I think its open about 2 years maybe?

quality grub :-)

^Cheers, ill try that some night, see what it is like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ShaneM100

went to deise delights for a kebab but it was shut , is it closed down or what happened ?

^ Go to The Marian, its only around the corner

Went to the Cleaboy instead , lovely! But was wondering what happened to the deise delights place ?

^Didnt know it was closed, im sure somebody on here will know, The Cleaboy is savage!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

100 votes,

I think we can nearly call at it that. I'm surprised with Johnny walkers topping the poll. Nice place and all It just wouldn't be a place I'd go.

^Didnt know it was closed, im sure somebody on here will know, The Cleaboy is savage!!

yes hopefully someone will know what happened to the place. I went in there for a kebab the odd time

ShaneM100 wrote: »
    yes hopefully someone will know what happened to the place. I went in there for a kebab the odd time

What was that place like? i went in there one night and they couldnt cook alot of the things because they had no gas

• Advertisement

100 votes,

I think we can nearly call at it that. I'm surprised with Johnny walkers topping the poll. Nice place and all It just wouldn't be a place I'd go.

Was surprised with that result myself

Advertisement