Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping around

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Sorry LOS, CANT QUITE HEAR YOU. /laughs loudly over anything she says as usual.

I am but a victim of my own popularity and you a fool for invoking a name that will yield such a flurry of posts.

Get over your self, you silly, silly egomaniac.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Darlughda wrote: »
    Thanks for derailing yet again another thread with potential. Tar Aldarion. When will you ever get the message? You are unwanted here in AH, and you are not funny. Please go back to your own little forum, just for you and your maties to have your love in.

No more baiting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Get over your self, you silly, silly egomaniac.

I prescribe a thesaurus.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I prescribe a thesaurus.

No more Baiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Millicent wrote: »
    I'm going to go solve a Rubix cub while solving algebraic equations in Braille so I can be less confused than I am now. :confused: :pac:

while you're at it, mind doing some electrodynamics, it's just that I have a exam soon, k thanks bai
    Thanks for derailing yet again another thread with potential. Tar Aldarion. When will you ever get the message? You are unwanted here in AH, and you are not funny. Please go back to your own little forum, just for you and your maties to have your love in.

Tarald arion gtfo, you are outside the allowed radius, back to your love den with your mouse maties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Oh. Are they actually serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

On a serious note, I have no problems with people sleeping around. I just wouldn't want a potential future wife to have had more willies than I've had hot dinners. And I've had a fair amount of hot dinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

--LOS-- wrote: »
    while you're at it, mind doing some electrodynamics, it's just that I have a exam soon, k thanks bai

Might as well. I have has much clue about electrodynamics as I do about what's going on in this thread...
    ascanbe wrote: »

It would appear so. I don't know. My brain hurts. I just wanted to watched Withnail and I on Channel4 and judge some young one that I'll probably never meet and now I'm all confused. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well i think me n los are
    No more Baiting.
    Not another word from me on the matter. ;)

Gaudizeit wrote: »
    On a serious note, I have no problems with people sleeping around. I just wouldn't want a potential future wife to have had more willies than I've had hot dinners. And I've had a fair amount of hot dinners.

So if you're 21, say, and we can assume you've had at least five hot dinners a week for 20 years, you want a girl who has had less than 5,200 cocks? Jesus mate, you're never gonna get anywhere with those high standards. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I read a thread on the Sex & Sexuality forum ages ago that reminds me of this one.

The OP was saying that he'd met a girl he really liked & they were getting on great & how she was the best ride he ever had. That got him thinking as to how she got to be so good in the sack, so he asked her how many partners she'd had.

Turns out she'd slept with around 50 guys before he'd met her. Having been with only a handful of ladies himself, he was starting to feel a bit insecure about himself & was questioning himself & questioning her previous behaviour.. was she a slut or was he just being silly?

Most of the replies were along the lines of "you're happy, get over it", "double standards", "Stop being so insecure" "you're the problem, not her" etc etc.

There was one however, that made me spit my mouthful of reserve Chardonnay all over the screen (I'm a posh drunk, ftw).... It was (and I will paraphrase here, as I can't find it)...

"OK dude.. she's slept with 50 guys. Now, let's assume that she had a one night stand with 30 of them, a short relationship with around 10 of them & a relationship with the other 10.

Let's also assume that the average length of a cock is 6 inches & that in the average sex session, the cock goes in & out of her pussy around 150 times. That's 75 foot of cock per session. Now multiply that by 30 one night stands, add 10 short term relationships & 10 long term relationships... and in total, she's probably had well over 20 miles of cock in her pussy before she met you.

So you see, when you work it out mathematically, it doesn't seem all that bad."

Might as well. I have has much clue about electrodynamics as I do about what's going on in this thread...

well you have as much clue about it as me then, kill me now
    It would appear so. I don't know. My brain hurts. I just wanted to watched Withnail and I on Channel4 and judge some young one that I'll probably never meet and now I'm all confused. :(

I can be that young wan Milli

I concur with this. In fact, i wouldn't want my potential future wife to have had more willies than i've had, say, walnut-whips; and that number is probably in single figures. Maybe just about in double figures.
    That's not to say that there is anything wrong with either sex sleeping around; each to their own.
    And, of course, if i met someone who utterly bowled me over, my heretofore preference might be rendered a thing of the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Gaudizeit

So if you're 21, say, and we can assume you've had at least five hot dinners a week for 20 years, you want a girl who has had less than 5,200 cocks? Jesus mate, you're never gonna get anywhere with those high standards. :p

It will make the birth of the children alot easier. They'll just fall out.

Well in think it is that men, in particular, are oft more uncomfortable with the idea of their partner having slept with a lot of people and the society they were brought up in, with it's views on promiscuity in women, not really helping. I think it is good that that is changing.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I can be that young wan Milli

You know I'm a lady, right? No judgement. It just adds an element of interest to this exchange! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Well in think it is that men, in particular, are oft more uncomfortable with the idea of their partner having slept with a lot of people and the society they were brought up in, with it's views on promiscuity in women, not really helping. I think it is good that that is changing.

It would be nice to have the standards change, if only so I never had to hear that stupid Master key/crap lock analogy ever again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

By the way OP, how on earth do you get your estimation that she has slept with @300 guys- (my nice way of putting your vulgar she has had 300 cocks).

There is no way in hell she has accubulated such a number, due to the number of days you say she has been living there. So quit talking shít, you fantasist, You just want her and are so damn jealous and angry and bitter you are posting here you nasty piece of work. Ugh.

It will make the birth of the children alot easier. They'll just fall out.

Hahahaha! Teach her some Kegel exercises and it'll all be baby gravy!

• Advertisement

It would be nice to have the standards change, if only so I never had to hear that stupid Master key/crap lock analogy ever again!

Don't forget whore/slut, although that analogy is way more annoying than those words! It's not just men doing it either, women put themselves down and harm things with such name calling.

Don't forget whore/slut, although that analogy is way more annoying than those words! It's not just men doing it either, women put themselves down and harm things with such name calling.

They do; it's why it drives me spare when I see young ones addressing each other as "whore" and "slut". If someone is not married/cheating on someone, they can shag whoever the hell they like in my opinion. I think any of the morality police who say otherwise need to get out of other people's bedrooms (or wherever -- I'm no prude! :p) and worry about getting a bit themselves and just enjoying the bit of craic that is having a shag.

And they're my deep thoughts for the night! Good luck!

You know I'm a lady, right? No judgement. It just adds an element of interest to this exchange! :pac:

we're all gay ladies when Tar's around.

women will judge other women at least jsut as bad as men for this.

Just think of a mans penis as a key,
    then think of a womans vagina as a lock,
    A lock that can be opened by any key is a **** lock
    while a key that opens any lock is a master key,
    thats why its ok for men to sleep around & not women:D

Did ye just skip my rant on this analogy?! Gah!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

By the way OP, how on earth do you get your estimation that she has slept with @300 guys- (my nice way of putting your vulgar she has had 300 cocks).

There is no way in hell she has accubulated such a number, due to the number of days you say she has been living there.

I think he meant 300 before she'd moved there.

If I'm wrong, then she's probably not actually a slut, but a prostitute.

If I'm wrong, then she's probably not actually a slut, but a prostitute.

*shoves starbelgrade away from the keyboard and sidesteps the above quote*

Nothing to see here folks! We are NOT having the bloody prostitute argument again, the above post did not just happen. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

There is no way in hell she has accubulated such a number, due to the number of days you say she has been living there. So quit talking shít, you fantasist, You just want her and are so damn jealous and angry and bitter you are posting here you nasty piece of work. Ugh.

I can tell when you've hit the wine sugartits. But you have a point. How can he tell. I bet she's only had 100 cocks in her since he moved in

Did ye just skip my rant on this analogy?! Gah!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :pac:

Perhaps he read it; yet still feels you should keep your lock under lock and key.
    Double standards, eh.

Perhaps he read it; yet still feels you should keep your lock under lock and key.
    Double standards, eh.

So, if lock= lady garden and key= willy, if I'm understanding the analogy correctly, I should keep my lady garden under lady garden and willy? That doesn't sound like it'll make me less promiscuous! :D

Not only are those standards double, they're feckin' confusing!

• Advertisement

I can tell when you've hit the wine sugartits. But you have a point. How can he tell. I bet she's only had 100 cocks in her since he moved in

Lets give the guy some credit, he has obviously done some maths on this. I won't strain you all with a (another) mathematical explanation but there are numbers and buttons behind this figure...I've tried to reiterate said calculations and I conclude....

the girl has massive tits

Advertisement