Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeping around

Options
  • 22-01-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭

What do you think of people who have lots of sexual partners? I had always thought of myself as a fairly progressive guy. Whatever people do in the privacy of their own home and all that.

Recently, a new girl moved into our flat. She's very, very enthusiastic about the cock. Extrapolating from what I've seen and allowing for long-term boyfriends, she must have slept with upwards of three hundred guys. To be honest, I'm pretty grossed out by it.

Would you lose respect for someone who slept with someone new every time they went out? Do you think it's worse for a girl to do it? I never thought this is how I would react, but confronted with the reality of it, I think it's pretty nasty.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I don't think she is doing much "sleeping" tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

She rejected your advances, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Fremen wrote: »
    She's very, very enthusiastic about the cock.

Love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I think it's great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

She's very, very enthusiastic about the cock.

Quote of the day...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Girls who sleep with alot of guys - Whore.

Guys who sleep with alot of girls - Legend.

Fact or fiction?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Not a wink of sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Would you lose respect for someone who slept with someone new every time they went out? Do you think it's worse for a girl to do it? I never thought this is how I would react, but confronted with the reality of it, I think it's pretty nasty.

Yes. And I hate it equally for both. It's pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Pics or it didn't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

She rejected your advances, right?

I didn't make no advances. Don't sh!t where you eat.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

she slept with three hundred guys.

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Couldnt give a toss unless I have to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

F*ck it, you're only here once. No one elses business tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Yakult wrote: »

Fact or fiction?

If a key can open many locks, it’s a Master Key…

but if a lock is opened by many keys, it’s a crap lock

Pics or gtfo?
    She is probably minging. Ever notice the women in the news who are nymphomaniacs with a sex addiction look like they got hit by the ugly bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭carfiosaoorl

She moved in recently and has since slept with 300 guys? Go her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

She moved in recently and has since slept with 300 guys? Go her.

Id say she cant walk by now....or speak....or poop...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

Yakult wrote: »

Fact or fiction?

If a key can open a bunch of locks, it’s viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. But if a lock is opened by a lot of different keys, well that’s a pretty ****ty lock if you ask me.

Hehe...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,673 ✭✭✭flutered

the op must not be getting any sleep either, he seems to be too busy playing dective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

What do you think of people who have lots of sexual partners? I had always thought of myself as a fairly progressive guy. Whatever people do in the privacy of their own home and all that.

Recently, a new girl moved into our flat. She's very, very enthusiastic about the cock. Extrapolating from what I've seen and allowing for long-term boyfriends, she must have slept with upwards of three hundred guys. To be honest, I'm pretty grossed out by it.

Are you watching or something....? Ye'll get all bitter doing that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭JohnathanM

Install a few cameras, put a live feed online and accept all major credit cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I think its dizzsgusting.

A lady doesn't 'sleep around'. She needs to be placed in a psychiatric hospital for 6 to 12 months till shes starts acting like a normal timid lady ie; wearing ankle-length frocks, reading 18th century poetry, generally talking about silly things like fluffy kittens & embroidery. Any sort of intellectual thinking or notions about openly enjoying sex means another trip back to hospital for correction.

'Sleeping around'? i should jolly not think so. Disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Why do you give a shit? If it's not something you're interested in or are 'grossed out' by, fantastic, don't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

A lady doesn't 'sleep around'. She needs to be placed in a psychiatric hospital for 6 to 12 months till shes starts acting like a normal timid lady ie; wearing ankle-length frocks, reading 18th century poetry, generally talking about silly things like fluffy kittens & embroidery. Any sort of intellectual thinking or notions about openly enjoying sex means another trip back to hospital for correction.

Gun to the head, huh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

Crazy Shower lady II

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

Wagon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Gun to the head, huh? :pac:

Why i have no idea what you is talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Novella wrote: »
    Why do you give a shit? If it's not something you're interested in or are 'grossed out' by, fantastic, don't do it.

Well, there are always random guys in my flat. They've walked into other people's rooms by mistake before. It's be nice to turn a blind eye, but it's not quite that easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

I couldnt go out with a girl who has had that many partners. Yeah sure everyone has a past. I aint looking for no virgin. But theres a line between "sexually exploring" or "living" ... and being a wh*re.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

where does she hang out op?

Advertisement