Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NASCAR 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭slamman

Premier sports which are like the English version of Setanta, are showing Kimi Raikkonen's first truck race in Charrlotte FREE TO AIR!!! Its on at 1am on Saturday morning 21st May.

You can tune in Premier sports to your other channels on your sky box using the frequency 11680 V 27500 2/3. BTW they have announced this on they're facebook page on 28/04/11 if anyone wants to confirm it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/premiersports.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

So, anyone yet to watch the rewind, or can I start yet?
    SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭slamman

Harvick and Busch both got a $25000 fine and 4 weeks probation for what happened on pit road last Sunday!

****, that was some final GWC at the end of the Nationwide race in Dover!

Also, both Nationwide and Sprint Cup quali rained out? Boo...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

Go Kimi in trucks! from starting 31st to fin(n)ishing 15th. Corrected the car few times this weekend while sliding and hitting the wall. Attracts sponsors, introduces Nascar to Europe, learning new things, enjoying hospitality, not making fool mistakes (if any!).. next week driving for Nationwide with combination Nemechek's car + mix of Nemechek's and Busch's crew :cool:

• Advertisement

*sigh* Jr., Jr., Jr....

God-dammit, why the **** is the F1 and the NASCAR on at the same time?

Anyway, story of the NASCAR so far: Hamlin running away with it as he always does at Pocono, Monty in 2nd, Kyle and Harvick poking at each other again.

Montoya to the lead :D

Well, now the NASCAR's over before the F1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Advertisement

I just realised, after Michigan this weekend, it's a road-course double header with the Nationwide at Road America on Saturday, and the Cup at Sonoma on Sunday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

The head on Stewart afterwards is pretty funny, almost like he wishes he'd stuck with single-seaters. :pac: Would've liked to see him really try and hammer a lap though, seemed to be taking it very handy.

Guess who disappointed at Indy again...

Night Race at Bristol, aww yeah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

The Advocare 500 is on Setanta Ireland live this weekend on Sunday night/Monday morning from midnight to 5am for those who mightn't have known!

The Advocare 500 is on Setanta Ireland live this weekend on Sunday night/Monday morning from midnight to 5am for those who mightn't have known!

They've moved it up to the main channel? Wonder if that's just because it's a night race, or is it a sign of things to come.

Either way, Setanta don't broadcast on Magnet anymore, so I'm still stuck with my web streams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

Setanta seem to have started a horrible trend of injecting their own ad breaks in the very closing stages of the races. At Michigan, they took a break with a few laps to go and came back just before the white flag. They did the same thing on Saturday night with Bristol; took a long break with 7 ~ to go and came back as the white flag came out. I was pi**ed because there was a great battle for second! They normally throw a few ads in to go along with the US breaks, but these cut straight into the ESPN coverage.

Cannot possibly think what muppet decided this was a good idea. I thought Michigan might have been a slip of the finger but this was clearly timed. We'll see what happens with Atlanta, but if it happens again i'm canceling my sub immediately and sticking with streams.

They're adding more ads? Do they not think the stupidly high amount of ads that the US channels take is way more than enough? The past few races have averaged less than a 2.5:1 ratio of race coverage to ads...

Jimmie Johnson crashes epically! There is a god!

• Advertisement

Damn, thought the race was tomorrow and I'd catch the highlights. Meant to say before now that Jimmie timed his run as perfectly as ever. :pac:

I assume he's fine and just the car is wrecked? :)

Stream mother****er!

For fcuksake, of all the weekends to have my internet be a bollocks it's for the 'Dega race. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

amacachi wrote: »
    For fcuksake, of all the weekends to have my internet be a bollocks it's for the 'Dega race. :(

I wouldnt be too upset; its likely to be 500 miles of two-car-tango.

I like it though :pac:

Yea, you really can't argue much against the superspeedway races...

7.21pm green flag, this one should be fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

its free on premier sports this week you can tune it in via a sky box

11681 V
    tp D12S

DVB-S
    SR 27500
    FEC 2/3

Fcukin A, thanks a million!

• Advertisement

Still find it mind-boggling how big the crowds are for NASCAR compared to IndyCar.

Advertisement