Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this guy went from average looking to very good looking (no homo)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

And just like that I'm off my food.

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

*reads thread*

*shudder*

The transformation is bizzare under these methods, they actually do become a completely different person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Duggy747 wrote: »
    *reads thread*

*shudder*

The transformation is bizzare under these methods, they actually do become a completely different person.
    Know them well, aye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

PzhRm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

Here's one we prepared earlier:

buffalo_bill.jpg

• Advertisement

yeah cos transgender people are really psychos and murderers. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Links234 wrote: »
    yeah cos transgender people are really psychos and murderers. :rolleyes:
    You'll have a harder time bringing people around to your point of view if you can't maintain some degree of humour around the topic.

Pace2008 wrote: »
    You'll have a harder time bringing people around to your point of view if you can't maintain some degree of humour around the topic.

well I'll hardly bring them around to my point of view if I throw them down a hole in my basement...

... or will I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Reference fail. Hannibal Lecter makes it clear that Buffalo Bill is not a transexual, he's all sorts of crazy. He doesn't want to be a woman, he just loathes himself and desperately seeks a way to claim a new identity.
    Pace2008 wrote: »

Links has been, and continues to be, an absolute saint and paragon of patience in the face of a really crappy attitude from a world that is happy to cheer for gay people but will casually display disgust and intolerance for transexuals. It's ok to treat them like trash, they're different!

Imagine if someone started a thread about an African marrying an Irish woman and people posted idiotic crap like this:
    Its completely unnatural.
    Rosicky7 wrote: »
    I'm never fantasizing about beautiful women ever again. :(
    I watched this stoned and i curled up into a ball during it and spent the next 5 minutes felling a little bit . . . molested. *thanks thanks thanks*
    MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Scary stuff.

It just goes to show how few people have any real interest in taking responsibility for their principles (tolerance, equality etc) and how many just toe the line of whatever mainstream society has decided is ok (gays and blacks; ok now. Transexuals; weird, icky, pathetic).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I read the book and it appears Buffallo Bill at the least thinks himself a transgender person... regardless, thats fiction

When I said scary stuff I meant Buffalo Bill. However, I do think this whole thing is quite strange.

by the way, Kate Moss and transgender givenchy model Lea T:

LEA-T-KATE-MOSS.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

well I'll hardly bring them around to my point of view if I throw them down a hole in my basement...

... or will I?

I've always found trapping someone in a hole in a basement one of the most convincing arguments going for basically any point of view!! :P :P

That image with Moss, it's like two men kissing, when you think about it.

:pac:

That image with Moss, it's like two men kissing, when you think about it.

:pac:

I might regret asking, but I don't get it, they're two women kissing, how is that like two men kissing? :confused:

I might regret asking, but I don't get it, they're two women kissing, how is that like two men kissing? :confused:

It was a light hearted attempt at suggesting Kate Moss looks like a man, while her liplocked associate used to be one. (I imagine?)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

All this proves is that ugly chicks just don't try hard enough.

Kate Moss looks like a man? :confused:

you must hang around with some very pretty men, Caesar

Kate Moss looks like a man? :confused:

Kate Moss is (to me at least) nasty looking. Your mileage may differ.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭man.about.town

not the same person, you couldn't loose that much muscle mass within a few weeks without damaging your adrenal gland or killing yourself, my guess is that at the start about 17 stone if not more down to 9 stone as a female...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

oxymoron.... "transgender man" does not equate to "woman"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Atrapitis.gif?1240007111

not the same person, you couldn't loose that much muscle mass within a few weeks without damaging your adrenal gland or killing yourself, my guess is that at the start about 17 stone if not more down to 9 stone as a female...
    yeah, same person

but you're assuming that she didn't start losing muscle mass before starting HRT? and if you look at the video, 6 months in she still has a lot of upper body muscle there, and if you look at this video she did, where she's 13 months in, you can see she's got some upper body muscle left, especially around the traps. no Admiral Ackbar, not those traps! these traps!

but yeah, she kicks ass:

:D
    Mousey- wrote: »
    oxymoron.... "transgender man" does not equate to "woman"

well obviously transgender man does not equate to woman.

this is a transgender man by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Looks like a baby faced dude with long hair and make up on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Did anyone read the comments on the bodybuilding thread it was posted in? SO many stupid people offering stupid mean comments, that's confused me more than the video.

Spadina wrote: »
    Did anyone read the comments on the bodybuilding thread it was posted in? SO many stupid people offering stupid mean comments, that's confused me more than the video.

read a load of them, had to stop reading because I was all like this

Rage_Face_by_R0xany.jpg

what's to be said? people are just dicks sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Zillah wrote: »
    Links has been, and continues to be, an absolute saint and paragon of patience in the face of a really crappy attitude from a world that is happy to cheer for gay people but will casually display disgust and intolerance for transexuals.

Ive read through the entire thread and only found a person forcing their opinons and neglecting others...

On topic though if you want to be a woman but born a man, just cook and clean its the same thing :eek:

Advertisement