Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this guy went from average looking to very good looking (no homo)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

that's amazing :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I would get suspicious when I could see that she could tear my arm off and beat me to death with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

but s/he still has a beef roll i bet.

Oh yeah. HRT is complete. She did the duck face. Definitely a chick now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

she's a gorgeous girl :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Jumpy wrote: »
    I would get suspicious when I could see that she could tear my arm off and beat me to death with it.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Don't know how real that is to be honest. Someone who is a weight lifter and body builder and heavy metaler suddenly decides he wants to be a woman?? Bit suspicious I have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Don't know how real that is to be honest. Someone who is a weight lifter and body builder and heavy metaler suddenly decides he wants to be a woman?? Bit suspicious I have to say.

Doesn't conform to stereotypes, you'll find a lot of that in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yes homo

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

just before you turn bertie remember what the real thing is like.

• Advertisement

What is HRT? Wait. I think I got it. I skipped through the video instead of watching it all, so I thought it was different people.

not really suspicious at all, many transgender women do things to overcompensate when they're in denial. she's an amazing guitar player too if you check out her other videos.

What is HRT?

Hormone Replacement Therapy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭stevejr

What is HRT? Wait. I think I got it.

Hormone Replacement Therapy, I believe.

What's the reason for being reasonable?

Is that an unreasonable question?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Bodybuilding and heavy metal are not the preserve of men. You can like those things and be a girl at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Imagine how dissapointed men are when they take him/her back to their house. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

+1.

Even with estrogen and whatever else he takes in his HRT I find it hard to believe he can lose the muscle mass like that.

I'd be muscular enough, and I can miss training for extended periods if I have to and the best that will happen is I get a softer, flabby look.. So, I doubt this is real tbh.

But if its true, I'm hugely impressed.. But not about to try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

What is HRT? Wait. I think I got it.
    hormone therapy, the dude(ette) is legit, posted the diet etc + a spoon pic on bodybuilding.com, seems pretty legit

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129326761 he/she/it starts posting a few pages in though not the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Wow, that's pretty amazing. My mind is a bit blown too. Fair play to her, can't have been easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Wait a minute... Its an average looking guy who became a hot girl over a year??

Like WTF?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek:

How did he get boobs and what about his penis?!?!

Eh... looks like you've got to start being extra careful now with choosing the right girl...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

+1.

Even with estrogen and whatever else he takes in his HRT I find it hard to believe he can lose the muscle mass like that.

I'd be muscular enough, and I can miss training for extended periods if I have to and the best that will happen is I get a softer, flabby look.. So, I doubt this is real tbh.

But if its true, I'm hugely impressed.. But not about to try it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=583597973&postcount=250

spoon pic here

Links234 wrote: »
    Hormone Replacement Therapy

How do you make a Hormone?

kick her in the gee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

My mind is blown all right, dramatic transformation - the result of HRT and Testosterone blockers. Never seen it before but if you check out another video you'll see the arms/back are still really beefy for a girl.

Best of luck to her anyways

How did he get boobs

she got boobs just like any other girl got them during puberty, once she started hormone therapy, they developed, and will continue to develop for another few years.

It is actually very possible.

HRT will give any man boobs and lose muscle mass and develop more fat. It'll also make the skin and hair softer and basically make you a girl!
    It'll shrink your balls into nothing and could also make milk come out of your new boobs.

If you realise the only thing that differentiates men from women are infact the testicles which release testosterone in men which makes them like men and ovaries which release oestrogen and progestrone in women which makes them like women.

As before puberty the testes and ovaries aren't fully developed, pre-pubescent boys and girls have very similar physique and such. Even pre-pubescent girl's undeveloped chest are exactly similar to a pre-pubescent boy's chest.

If you reverse the process you can make a women grow muscles and facial hair and make a man become more 'fatty' and lose all his chest and facial hair...

Still like why would you want to go out with a girl with a penis?!

because you get on with her, find her attractive and have feelings for her? seems like a good enough reason ;)

and believe me, loads of guys would want to go out with a transgender girl

Here's another video if you're interested guys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

On the physical side, well, nowadays they can make a new vagina if she opts to have it.

My mind is blown all right, dramatic transformation - the result of HRT and Testosterone blockers. Never seen it before but if you check out another video you'll see the arms/back are still really beefy for a girl.

Best of luck to her anyways

Yeah men and women have a different skeletal structure though which he can't change. Such as the pelvis, elbows, knees, shoulders etc.

Men have a smaller pelvis and less wide. Women have a wider pelvis which gives them those curvy hips. Women also have a greater angle at their elbow joint than men and such...

If naked he'll still look like a tranny. Not to ignore his penis!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

I watched this stoned and i curled up into a ball during it and spent the next 5 minutes felling a little bit . . . molested.

Advertisement