Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Gigs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Putt it there

Have a spare ticket for slayer in brixton O2 for Nov 30th if anybody fancies it . Buddie had to pull out so we're trying to get him a few bob back , not asking for full price but €20-€30 is fair i reckon . Full price €65 inc booking fee etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

12184969_896604037074996_2397675718179691732_o.jpg

DME By Arrangement With Factory Music Management & Agency Presents

MOONSPELL

Plus Guests

Button Factory, Temple Bar
    Tues. 29th March 2016
    7pm / 18+
    Tickets €25 inc fees

Event Page

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Have a spare ticket for slayer in brixton O2 for Nov 30th if anybody fancies it . Buddie had to pull out so we're trying to get him a few bob back , not asking for full price but €20-€30 is fair i reckon . Full price €65 inc booking fee etc

I could be tempted! Need to check finances first as have a few other gigs to go to too! Il be in touch.

Anyone going to Mono & Solstafir tonight in Camden(assuming there are London based people reading)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Hey all,

Just a reminder to keep posts to gig announcements only.

If you want to chat about a particular gig check the main forum or here.

If you are looking for someone to head to the gig with, check out our Gig Buddies thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭zenarcadian

THIS SUNDAY: Antrim noise/grind/hardcore four-piece UNYIELDING LOVE hit Fredz in an early-ish show, with UK noise man KNIFEDOUTOFEXISTENCE and Cork outfit THE MAGNAPINNA in support!

Cheap-in flyers now up in the event page and around town tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/events/690324927737002

• Advertisement

NEXT THURSDAY: Spanish noise crew Betunizer's UK/IE trek stops in Cork, with Hands Up Who Wants to Die and El Bastardo in a line-up that might just destroy Fredz once and for all!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1491317014503555/

TOMORROW NIGHT: Antrim noise/grind/hardcore four-piece UNYIELDING LOVE hit Fredz in an early-ish show, with UK noise man KNIFEDOUTOFEXISTENCE and Cork outfit THE MAGNAPINNA in support!

Cheap-in flyers now up in the event page and at PLUGD, GULPD, Ripall, Records and Relics, and Fredz itself.

8.30 - Doors
    9.00 - The Magnapinna
    9.40 - KNIFEDOUTOFEXISTENCE
    10.20 - UNYIELDING LOVE

https://www.facebook.com/events/690324927737002/

TONIGHT: Spanish noise crew Betunizer's UK/IE trek stops in Cork, with Hands Up Who Wants to Die and El Bastardo in a line-up that might just destroy Fredz once and for all! Kickoff at 9pm.

Doors - 9pm
    El Bastardo - 9.30
    HUWWTD - 10.10
    Betunizer - 11.00

Join us for our last gig of the year, with cheap-in flyers at the event page, PLUGD, Gulpd, Records and Relics, Ripall, and Fredz!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1491317014503555/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Om at the Button Factory 28th November 2015

http://buttonfactory.ie/2015/11/28/

Screen-Shot-2015-08-06-at-12.49.09.png

b793924dc852fb88d4ebafff5e5d3c6a.jpg

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

LIVE AT THE ACADEMY
    14TH FEBRUARY
    Tickets €26.00 includes booking fee

Event Page

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Soulfly hit the Academy on Tuesday the 4th of February.

I've never seen Max live so its a must go to for me. Hopefully they have some decent suoport acts.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

b64a8ca8-1072-49e1-aa4e-d09cac76f0b2_zpsy19ope6z.jpg

The Cult
    Vicar St, Dublin
    Saturday 5th March,
    Mandela Hall, Belfast,
    Sunday 6th March 2016.

Defend the Beauty of ‘HIDDEN CITY’
    New Album out February 5th 2016

The Cult are Ian Astbury (vocals), Billy Duffy (guitars), John Tempesta (drums), Grant Fitzpatrick (bass), Damon Fox (keyboards + rhythm guitar).

Tickets priced €45.00 / £35.00 (inc booking fee) go on sale Friday 11th December at 10am through www.ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets nationwide.

Amorphis and Corrosion of Conformity both play The Button Factory on 20th of March and 30th of April respectively.

aGje97h.jpg?1

DME By Arrangement With Factory Music Management & Agency Ltd Presents

Korpiklaani
    Moonsorrow

(co-headline)

Button Factory
    Fri. 22nd April 2016
    6pm - 18+

Tickets €25 inc fees

Event Page

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

12524082_925412010860865_9092789131458030573_n.jpg?oh=ab54525b4c47d57fb1b8e30ecd62cf8a&oe=573F1BCD

DME By Arrangement With Factory Music Management & Agency Presents

Blind Guardian

Plus Guests

The Academy
    Thurs. 19th May 2016
    6pm / 18+

*Exclusive Irish Show*

€30 inc fees - on sale Fri 15th Jan @ 10am from www.ticketmaster.ie & outlets nationwide & Sound Cellar

www.dme-promotions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/events/188936798127301/
    :D:D:D:D
    *New Show* German progressive power metal kings Blind Guardian will make a long awaited return to Dublin when they hit The Academy on Thursday 19th May. Playing a massive 2.5 hour set, this is a night not to be missed. Tickets €30 inc bkg fee on sale this Friday 15th January @ 10am from www.ticketmaster.ie & outlets nationwide & Sound Cellar. Event page @ https://www.facebook.com/events/188936798127301/

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Just announced, Tuesday the 14th of June in the Olympia.

Anthrax and Slayer.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,140 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Just announced, Tuesday the 14th of June in the Olympia.

Anthrax and Slayer.

:eek:

Playing the day after down in Cork too.

Mushy wrote: »
    Playing the day after down in Cork too.

Seen that, has anyone ever been to the Marquee?

The Olympia is a shyte venue for a metal gig so Cork could be a better shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Yep. Saw Slayer and Mastodon the last time they played the Marquee (2007???).

The venue is pretty big - a big tent. But I quite enjoyed it. The sound is affected by the fact that the acoustics are way different than a proper indoor venue with solid walls. More importantly I remember that access to the bar was very good, no lines at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Marquee is shite for metal. It's just a big tent in a car park. If I had the choice between the two, I would take the Olympia, even though I'm not a fan of the venue.

Saying that though, since the gig is more or less on my doorstep, I might head to the Marquee for it.

• Advertisement

Marquee is shite for metal. It's just a big tent in a car park. If I had the choice between the two, I would take the Olympia, even though I'm not a fan of the venue.

Saying that though, since the gig is more or less on my doorstep, I might head to the Marquee for it.

Good to know, Olympia it it is so.

I'm hoping that this ends up like the Deathcrusher tour, it was originally penciled in for the Olympia but due to demand was moved to Vicar Street.

Hopefully the same will happen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭idontlikefig

Good to know, Olympia it it is so.

I'm hoping that this ends up like the Deathcrusher tour, it was originally penciled in for the Olympia but due to demand was moved to Vicar Street.

Hopefully the same will happen here.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was stupid enough to not get up early to get a ticket and I missed the standing tickets. I'm not too disappointed considering how bad my previous experiences in the Olympia for metal shows were. So fingers crossed for vicar street

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was stupid enough to not get up early to get a ticket and I missed the standing tickets. I'm not too disappointed considering how bad my previous experiences in the Olympia for metal shows were. So fingers crossed for vicar street

Was mentioned in another thread but as it's mcd it can't be in vicar Street

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Gloryhammer are gigging here as support to Blind Guardian

Mushy wrote: »
    Was mentioned in another thread but as it's mcd it can't be in vicar Street

So you know why that is Mushy?

Did they have a falling out or something?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Aiken Promotions built Vicar St which means they own it so MCD cant/wont use it .

As Furious Red has said. Same way that Aiken won't use Olympia.

airborune_logo_1.gif

Airbourne

THE ACADEMY
    Tue 23 Aug 2016

TICKETS €24
    ON SALE WEDNESDAY MAR 23 AT 9AM.

Gig Info

Mastodon hit the Academy on Monday the 15th of August, tickets on sale 7th of April.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

European Bloodshed Rituals

INQUISITION
    ROTTING CHRIST
    MYSTIFIER
    SCHAMMASCH

Voodoo Lounge Dublin, November 8th 2016, tickets are €25.

I'll probably go just to see Rotting Christ.

Advertisement