Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wildcard Weekend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭glanman

i watch on http://www.skysports.com/video/tv

If you know someone who has sky sports on sky digital, they can register easily for watching it online for free. You can watch any of the sports channels and quality is good, dependent on internet connection... only 1 person can use it at a time online or else it gets cancelled but I find it great!

other than that, http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=americanfootball is great, look for a stream that is "other" or media player, you dont need to download something for these to work...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Getting unbelievably excited now, especially after reading this.....

http://www.seattlepi.com/moore/432940_moore07.html

• Registered Users Posts: 39,750 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Sorry but how anyone pick the Seahawks over the saints is beyond me(unless you're a seahawks fan). The saints may not have had as good a season as last season this year but by any stretch of the imagination they are better then the Seahawks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Worrying for the Ravens/Ed Reed

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6001561&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_6001561

Reed is a great player-hopefully this ends with 'good' news for him, but doesn't look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,956 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Sorry but how anyone pick the Seahawks over the saints is beyond me(unless you're a seahawks fan). The saints may not have had as good a season as last season this year but by any stretch of the imagination they are better then the Seahawks.
    It was a very tough decision for me actually. I think if the Saints win this they could make the Supebowl but Qwest Field is one of the hardest places to go and get a result in the NFL, its the noisiest stadium, they have great fans.

• Advertisement

I despise the Jets so much and I could never shout for them. But my brain keeps telling me that the Colts got close to us in the regular season and the way we dealt with the Jets would make me want to meet them more than the Colts but I just know once the game kicks off I will be shouting for the Colts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Really hope this isn't a hugely one sided affair, both from a betting perspective and a neutral point of view!!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Gotta take hawks (& the 12th man) at 17/4 with Boyles...

Its the plaoffs, nothin to loose. Look at Arizona 2 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Went with the Saints -10 and Ravens -3 along with a Jets/Eagles double.

How did he drop that.. my days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Saints up 3-0. Bush dropped a catch that would've converted iirc.

• Advertisement

I know its only early in the game but Mayock is just so good as the color commentator. I'm really loving listening to him.

Julius Jones and Bush are combining well here.

Touchdown Heath Evans!

10-0.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

Fukc me Matt..starting early with the picks.

Are you seeing panoramics of the city on the coverage on Sky. It's a beautiful city and so far the rain/snow is staying away.

Sheight. TD by Saints.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

http://supersports02.blogspot.com/2010/12/ch-1.html

Stream im using.

Simple TD for Saints.

Going to be a long day for the SeaHawks.

EDIT: @Eagle Eye. I really love his work on Playbook on NFL network a very intelligent analyst.

Saints don't even have to win this game, the Seahawks are happy to lose it instead. Handing them the game at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Too easy for the Saints right now. Early days but early indications would lead me to believe that this will be a one sided affair.

I thought that myself. They don't look very up for it. Still only their second offensive drive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SleepyEnnis

Hopefully they don't roll over early, but if they don't score next it might be over by half time.

Is that Snoop Dogg playing for the Seahawks offence? Lynch is the spitting image of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SleepyEnnis

Man those quick horizontal passes are so dangerous, if they're not careful there'll be an int return for a td at some stage on one of those plays!

• Advertisement

Get in Carlson!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Ha and then the Seahawks make the Saint's defence look woeful!

Game on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Craig Dowling

great drive by the seahawks

Far too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

Believe baby...believe.

That was a heavy hit.

Seahawks defense is just crumbling.

Seahawks defence is awful.

• Advertisement

Drew Brees may as well be bending the Seahawks defence over a barrel.

Advertisement