Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being "whipped"

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

xxchloexx wrote: »
    Considering i miscarried before no it wasn't the first time and we planned it. People on here really are the most horrible people i've ever spoken to. A question that had no intention of hurting someone , that was a funny conversation between me and my boyfriend really has been taken too far. I've been told he's cheating on me , is going to leave me , and also that im basically as bad of a person as Hitler. People on his need to get a sense of humour and stop looking at the sark side in everything. My god i really wonder if any of you are in a relationship and if so it must be some really dull one. At least i can have a laugh with my boyfriend about things like this. If one of your girlfriends mentioned the "W" word....dont want anyone to get annoyed..... then all hell would break loose. Seriously get a life.
    You weren't joking, you really are hormonal.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

I think the ladies forum might have been a better place to post this!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Considering im 20 and have no kids , nor do i plan on having kids
    Harsh?? i'm 6 months pregnant...hormonal.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

Highly doubt we will be breaking up anytime soon , with a baby on the way ;)... Anyways, He does have his own life but he just knows that im involved in his life and he puts me first , which i think is fair seems as i would always put him first. I would do anything for him , going to get your pregnant girlfriend some grapes for her cravings is hardly considered monsterous is it??? you could say im whipped aswel , thing is though i wouldn't care. It just seems any man that is whipped will go to no ends to say they are not. Call me whipped all you like , men are just more stuburn i think :)
    *grabs bucket* BLEEUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!

OP: In all sincerity, you sound deluded. If what you have been saying throughout this thread is true, then I promise you, your boyfriend secretly hates you, or if not, will grow to hate you.
    I can only assume that you must be somewhat hot because I cannot imagine any man enduring such an absolute horseshít attitude in a girlfriend otherwise. Grow up both of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

So your child or children will be illegitimate and bastards?
    Well you are not married and those are the traditional terms though I wouldn't agree with them. But your old fashioned relatives may use them for you

This is very low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Chloe's so hormonal she forgot she's 6 months pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Considering i miscarried before no it wasn't the first time and we planned it. People on here really are the most horrible people i've ever spoken to. A question that had no intention of hurting someone , that was a funny conversation between me and my boyfriend really has been taken too far. I've been told he's cheating on me , is going to leave me , and also that im basically as bad of a person as Hitler. People on his need to get a sense of humour and stop looking at the dark side in everything. My god i really wonder if any of you are in a relationship and if so it must be some really dull one. At least i can have a laugh with my boyfriend about things like this. If one of your girlfriends mentioned the "W" word....dont want anyone to get annoyed..... then all hell would break loose. Seriously get a life. By the way he has seen the response this is getting an he just has to laugh.... what excatly he said was "f**k sake imagine going for a pint with these dry sh***s" and no he does not think im making a fool of him.

Maybe this whole internet thing isn't for you, best go back to watching Richard & Judy and get your whipped boyfriend to bring you some grapes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Miss the part where I posted I did not agree with those terms?
    But yes, in rural Ireland anyway, someone will say it

I've never heard a child being called a 'bastard' in my life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Senna wrote: »
    Maybe this whole internet thing isn't for you, best go back to watching Richard & Judy and get your whipped boyfriend to bring you some grapes.

Well said, this is AH....home to weirdos and p!sstakers, and proud of it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Miss the part where I posted I did not agree with those terms?
    But yes, in rural Ireland anyway, someone will say it

No - I caught the tacked on slimey part where you tried to justify saying it, I just saw right through it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

some of those comebacks are real stingers..
    ladies forum for you my dear
    looks like you are getting whipped by all the posters in here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭xxchloexx

First of , picturs are me.. why would someone put up pictures of someone that wasn't them :confused: and if they were would they not put up a models pictures , my pictures are harldy the type someone would want to prentend to be lets be honest.
    And secondly , im done with this .. everyone is taking this up the wrong way. My boyfriend does not hate me.. thats a bit dumb. The fact we have a laugh about things like this is why i posted this in the first place. I thought i would get some funny responses as to why men hate being called whipped. I dont lock him up and force him to be with me 24 hours. He does simple stuff for me that i find cute. When i called him whipped he found it funny and laughed..saying he wasnt cause any man does that.
    Clearly not the men on this.
    So ive said my piece i dont want to speak to people on this who are calling my unborn baby a bastard.
    I think that really is a scumish and very low thing to say to any woman about her child. I really hope karma come for you my friend cause im not rising to the things i want to say to you right now. But any decent person on this will agree calling a baby a bastard really has crossed the line

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Fishie wrote: »
    considering im 20 and have no kids , nor do i plan on having kids
    Harsh?? i'm 6 months pregnant...hormonal

:confused:

If i could thank this post 1000 times i would:D

Chloe, stop posting st1te, you silly mare

First of , picturs are me.. why would someone put up pictures of someone that wasn't them :confused: and if they were would they not put up a models pictures , my pictures are harldy the type someone would want to prentend to be lets be honest.
    And secondly , im done with this .. everyone is taking this up the wrong way. My boyfriend does not hate me.. thats a bit dumb. The fact we have a laugh about things like this is why i posted this in the first place. I thought i would get some funny responses as to why men hate being called whipped. I dont lock him up and force him to be with me 24 hours. He does simple stuff for me that i find cute. When i called him whipped he found it funny and laughed..saying he wasnt cause any man does that.
    So ive said my piece i dont want to speak to people on this who are calling my unborn baby a bastard.
    I think that really is a scumish and very low thing to say to any woman about her child. I really hope karma come for you my friend cause im not rising to the things i want to say to you right now. But any decent person on this will agree calling a baby a bastard really has crossed the line

Chloe....first off, you need balls of steel to post in AH, second....while NOT knowing the context of the convo you had with your BF, and yes i can see how it took place in a playful/jokey context, that rarely translates into plain text.

So on the surface you came across as a stuck up princess, imo....further, you look very tacky in your picture, but i get now why he tolerates your BS.

So in conclusion, man up and stop being so whipped! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

"The Internet....Serious Business"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The fact we have a laugh about things like this is why i posted this in the first place. I thought i would get some funny responses as to why men hate being called whipped.

Stroll over to Personal Issues forum for top advice :)
    You are not a new poster, why post this here? Don't answer that

AH is great but not for these threads

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

Chloe....first off, you need balls of steel to post in AH, second....while NOT knowing the context of the convo you had with your BF, and yes i can see how it took place in a playful/jokey context, that rarely translates into plain text.

So on the surface you came across as a stuck up princess, imo....further, you look very tacky in your picture, but i get now why he tolerates your BS.

So in conclusion, man up and stop being so whipped! :rolleyes:

Ah Richard you can't/shouldn't tell someone they look tacky in their pictures...whethers its true or not!
    Chloe, I bet your profile has seen a serious increase in visitors in these past few minutes!

Go to bed Chloe. There is nothing more for you here!

Senna wrote: »
    If i could thank this post 1000 times i would:D

Chloe, stop posting st1te, you silly mare

Didn't really want to go into this on an interent site my friend but sometimes people dont realise they are pregant for a few months. Im sorry i didn't realise till recently... Belive it or not people go 9 months before they realise.
    I only started to get a bump and thought i was putting on weight. seems as a had miscarried not long before kids were not on my mind. But now i couldn't be happier. So if you would like some scan pictures i can email them to you.... you sad twat

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Didn't really want to go into this on an interent site my friend but sometimes people dont realise they are pregant for a few months. Im sorry i didn't realise till recently... Belive it or not people go 9 months before they realise.
    I only started to get a bump and thought i was putting on weight. seems as a had miscarried not long before kids were not on my mind. But now i couldn't be happier. So if you would like some scan pictures i can email them to you.... you sad twat

But 6 months............ are you sure your boyfriend doesnt go to the shop for you because if you go yourself you might fall over a lot?

• Advertisement

It took you SIX MONTHS to realise you were preggers?...in 2011?? :eek:
    Some poor sex education here.....at that point i think "Chloe" is either taking the piss, trolling, bored or attention seeking....perfect for AH! :-)

It took you SIX MONTHS to realise you were preggers?...in 2011?? :eek:
    Some poor sex education here.
    *Grabs popcorn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

ColeTrain wrote: »
    I've never heard a child being called a 'bastard' in my life.
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    No - I caught the tacked on slimey part where you tried to justify saying it, I just saw right through it.

I'm getting lynched here. :eek:
    Posted twice I disagreed with it

Worked for years in hotels in the midlands and heard it all. "Mixed marriages" for Catholic and Protestant, "bastards" "illegitimate" are all terms used in Ireland

And yes it's low.

If you don't think there are older people in Ireland with these terms you are deluded. Or very young.

And yet I explained the posts twice and was told I was slimey.
    I've deleted my posts, I've no desire to get quoted a third time from somebody who doesn't read the posts.

Dont wanna gross you out boys but after a miscarrage your body doesnt excatly go back to normal straight away so you dont get something every month that usually would let you no if you are or not pregnant. Which is why i didn't look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

At what point is someone considered being whipped.
    Had this conversation with my boyfriend the other day , he refused to admit that he was whipped (he is)
    I said the fact he wouldn't watch football if i didn't want it on ,
    Would go the shop for me when i wanted some grapes :p
    Ditches his mates at the drop of a hat
    and basically does what ever i want him to ..
    His response was... "Im not, any boyfriend does that"
    Why cant a man just admit that he's whipped?!?

I pity yore man.
    Come on im not a bitch , not many girls like watching football..
    The fact he goes the shop when i want him to is because he drives i dont .. Its quicker that way..
    And the fact he ditches his mates.. well sorry for wanting to spend more time with him.
    I no for a fact if you asked him if i was a bad girlfriend he would say no.
    I dont care where he goes with his mates when he wants to , he plays football every Sunday no complaints from me.
    I just think its silly simple things that make a fella whipped.. Like what i said above.
    And it was just a funny conversation , I said i had a sore back and he said he would run me a bath , i just said then "your whipped you no that" and thats how it started. He's a great boyfriend wouldn't change him for the world... Would never say being whipped is a bad thing , think it means you look after your girlfriend really well and treat her like a princess.
    I just think most men would ever say they are whipped because they see it as a bad thing.. I was just wondering why.

And you ask in AHs?
    Highly doubt we will be breaking up anytime soon , with a baby on the way ;)... Anyways, He does have his own life but he just knows that im involved in his life and he puts me first , which i think is fair seems as i would always put him first. I would do anything for him , going to get your pregnant girlfriend some grapes for her cravings is hardly considered monsterous is it??? you could say im whipped aswel , thing is though i wouldn't care. It just seems any man that is whipped will go to no ends to say they are not. Call me whipped all you like , men are just more stuburn i think :)

I think you should step away from the keyboard.:)
    I didn't get driven.. i waited at home on my throne.

Nice.

I would rather like to be in a relationship i have no idea what its about ?? what does that mean u tard. Then ever be in one with you. Good luck to you ya horrible spitefull man.

Hope when im in the bedsit with my screaming baby it doesn't disturb you and the hooker your paying for the night. Cause no way could a woman be in a relationship with you , if you are in one. Hope your my new bedsit neighbour when she realises your a d**k

Harsh?? i'm 6 months pregnant...hormonal. Someone telling me they hope my boyfriend dumps me because a bit of banter between us got what was on my mind :mad:

Personal abuse is not the way to go.
    My point excatly.. why is the word "whipped" so offensive. He's beside me now reading this laughing at the response its getting. He would tell anyone he does anything for me. And as for cheating on me...grow up.

So in other words, you are admitting to trolling.
    Considering i miscarried before no it wasn't the first time and we planned it. People on here really are the most horrible people i've ever spoken to.

Really!?

Why post here so, the greater percentage of your posts are in AHs.

So you cannot say you were unaware of the replies you would recieve.

A question that had no intention of hurting someone , that was a funny conversation between me and my boyfriend really has been taken too far. I've been told he's cheating on me , is going to leave me , and also that im basically as bad of a person as Hitler. People on his need to get a sense of humour and stop looking at the dark side in everything. My god i really wonder if any of you are in a relationship and if so it must be some really dull one. At least i can have a laugh with my boyfriend about things like this. If one of your girlfriends mentioned the "W" word....dont want anyone to get annoyed..... then all hell would break loose. Seriously get a life. By the way he has seen the response this is getting an he just has to laugh.... what excatly he said was "f**k sake imagine going for a pint with these dry sh***s" and no he does not think im making a fool of him.

Dry Shites?

OP, You are trolling!

OP, you are not new to AHs, this leads me to believe you are aware of the Personal Abuse and Trolling that is highlighted in our Charter.

You have broken both of those rules for your own entertainment.

Take some time out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement