Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being "whipped"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Queen Elizabeth: Phillip, bring the car around, I rather fancy some grapes.
    Prince Phillip: Very good mam, green or red?
    Queen Elizabeth: Call me when you get there.
    Prince Prince: Spar mam?
    Queen Elizabeth: There's an Esso that is nearer.
    Prince Phillip: Quite, mam, one might have a curly wurly?
    Queen Elizabath: Quite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

MrStuffins wrote: »
    "Wanna drive to the shop and get grapes?"

F*CK OFF!

"Wanna drive to the shop and get johnnies?"

Sorry love what's that? I can't hear you, i'm halfway to the shop already! Fancy some grapes while i'm here?

:D

The thing that got me was If the guy was that whipped then surely he would have let the Princess sit at home while he made the trip to Tesco.

I used to work there and never dealt with any princesses at the produce section.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

it is quite evident he is cheating on you! he's cheating on you and is kinda guilty..........
    xxchloexx wrote: »
    a baby on the way

Wow, he's DEFINITELY cheating! No wonder he feels guilty!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Do you ever cheat on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

You look like a princess in your pictures on your profile ;););)

• Advertisement

Highly doubt we will be breaking up anytime soon , with a baby on the way

You really should've had the below conversation a few months ago
    "Wanna drive to the shop and get johnnies?"

I didn't get driven.. i waited at home on my throne.

Well that does away with my earlier reply. My apologies your majesty :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭xxchloexx

Do you ever cheat on him?
    Im not a slut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Any woman who takes glee in considering their boyfriend 'whipped' has no clue what it means to be in a relationship with a man. I'm sure you're at heart a decent caring person, but I hope your boyfriend dumps you and leaves alone in a bedsit with the baby crying all night.

Any woman who takes glee in considering their boyfriend 'whipped' has no clue what it means to be in a relationship with a man. I'm sure you're at heart a decent caring person, but I hope your boyfriend dumps you and leaves alone in a bedsit with the baby crying all night.

She's not in a relationship with a man. She's in a relationship with someone who would drop his mates and switch off the football at the drop of a hat!

That's no man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭annieire

At what point is someone considered being whipped.
    Had this conversation with my boyfriend the other day , he refused to admit that he was whipped (he is)
    I said the fact he wouldn't watch football if i didn't want it on ,
    Would go the shop for me when i wanted some grapes :p
    Ditches his mates at the drop of a hat
    and basically does what ever i want him to ..
    His response was... "Im not, any boyfriend does that"
    Why cant a man just admit that he's whipped?!?

Yeah, that sounds like a lovely relationship alright...
    Poor guy, i think you are taking him for granted:confused:

annieire wrote: »
    Yeah, that sounds like a lovely relationship alright...
    Poor guy, i think you are taking him for granted:confused:

And then she goes onto the internet bad mouthing him, telling complete strangers he's whipped?

Disgraceful!

I'm glad he's cheating on her!

You seem like a lovely man..... wishing a pregant woman to be dumped and bring up a child on her own. Oh how i wish there were more men like you out there. Give me my lovely WHIPPED boyfriend anyday. I would rather like to be in a relationship i have no idea what its about ?? what does that mean u tard. Then ever be in one with you. Good luck to you ya horrible spitefull man.
    Hope when im in the bedsit with my screaming baby it doesn't disturb you and the hooker your paying for the night. Cause no way could a woman be in a relationship with you , if you are in one. Hope your my new bedsit neighbour when she realises your a d**k

Harsh?? i'm 6 months pregnant...hormonal. Someone telling me they hope my boyfriend dumps me because a bit of banter between us got what was on my mind :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Had this conversation with my boyfriend the other day , he refused to admit that he was whipped (he is)
    doubt the relationship will last long

And then she goes onto the internet bad mouthing him, telling complete strangers he's whipped?

Disgraceful!

I'm glad he's cheating on her!

My point excatly.. why is the word "whipped" so offensive. He's beside me now reading this laughing at the response its getting. He would tell anyone he does anything for me. And as for cheating on me...grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Can I ask why you are badmouthing your boyfriend on a busy forum on Ireland's largest message board.

With your profile pics you are not exactly anonymous

Don't worry if you are a single parent in a bedsit , taxpayers will pay your rent :)

My point excatly.. why is the word "whipped" so offensive. He's beside me now reading this laughing at the response its getting. He would tell anyone he does anything for me. And as for cheating on me...grow up.

You don't think he's cheating on you? Are you so gullible?

Did he also say 6 months ago "No baby, you can't get pregnant the first time, don't worry!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Instead of calling him whipped, why not APPRECIATE all that he does for you and realise these "whipped" things he does for you is a positive thing, instead of making fun of him on the internet.

You seems like a b!tch to me, imo.... :mad:

Can I ask why you are badmouthing your boyfriend on a busy forum on Ireland's largest message board.

the pics aren't her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Another reason why I don't do relationships anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

Don't worry if you are a single parent in a bedsit , taxpayers will pay your rent :)
    Yeah, you arent very anonymous. Better hope the boyfriend doesnt see this.
    He might start refusing to go get grapes :).

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Another reason why I don't do relationships anymore.

But there are awesome men out there who will give up football and their friends for you after they knock you up! You don't know what you're missing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

the pics aren't her!

Why would someone take the trouble to add pics to their profile on boards.ie if they were not them?

Well I suppose there a few reasons but no good ones

Well to be fair Tiger Woods treated his wife like a princess and I don't mean by not watching football and grape trips, I'm talking mansions etc and look at the amount of non-golfing holes he putted.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

I don't think he is whipped

he loves you....
    now if you were making him do really pathetic chores and treating him like a slave then he's whipped.

l

Considering i miscarried before no it wasn't the first time and we planned it. People on here really are the most horrible people i've ever spoken to. A question that had no intention of hurting someone , that was a funny conversation between me and my boyfriend really has been taken too far. I've been told he's cheating on me , is going to leave me , and also that im basically as bad of a person as Hitler. People on his need to get a sense of humour and stop looking at the dark side in everything. My god i really wonder if any of you are in a relationship and if so it must be some really dull one. At least i can have a laugh with my boyfriend about things like this. If one of your girlfriends mentioned the "W" word....dont want anyone to get annoyed..... then all hell would break loose. Seriously get a life. By the way he has seen the response this is getting an he just has to laugh.... what excatly he said was "f**k sake imagine going for a pint with these dry sh***s" and no he does not think im making a fool of him.

Why would someone take the trouble to add pics to their profile on boards.ie if they were not them?

Well I suppose there a few reasons but no good ones

Because nobody uses Bebo anymore.

Im not a slut.

LOL!...i've heard that line before :rolleyes:

If one of your girlfriends mentioned the "W" word....dont want anyone to get annoyed..... then all hell would break loose. Seriously get a life.

I think I heard my girlfriend say "Whipped" earlier, but she might've been talking about cream.

After all, she WAS in the kitchen baking me a cake while i watched the football!

• Advertisement

the pics aren't her!

Thank god!...she looks like Chloe Mafia :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement