Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 Pro Team Kit & Bikes

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

That shack jersey is much nicer than last years. Lance embraced Twitter, may have helped get them on board.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

el tonto wrote: »
    Lampre:

renner_7481.jpg

Giggedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,052 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

More stuff on the Leopard sponsorship issue. Looks like Belgacom might have pulled out on them as a headline sponsor.

It's not "Leopard", it's LEOPARD TREK, pronounced "LAY-oh-pard Trek" and IT MUST BE CAPITALIZED IN WRITTEN COMMUNICATION.
    As you discuss the team, both internally and externally, please follow these naming standards:
    • The team name is LEOPARD TREK. Please do not insert the word “team” before LEOPARD TREK, in writing or conversation, as that is not part of the official name.
    • When the word “team” immediately follows LEOPARD TREK, do not capitalize “team” (except in German, of course).
    • In written communication, LEOPARD TREK must be set in all caps.
    • In spoken communication, please use the appropriate pronunciation: LAY-oh-pard Trek.
    INCORRECT: The new Team Leopard Trek includes...
    CORRECT: The new LEOPARD TREK team includes...

INCORRECT: Trek announces sponsorship of Team LEOPARD TREK, the world’s #1...
    CORRECT: Trek announces co-title sponsorship of LEOPARD TREK, the world’s #1...

Thanks for your help in establishing the proper team name standards.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Lumen wrote: »
    It's not "Leopard", it's LEOPARD TREK, pronounced "LAY-oh-pard Trek" and IT MUST BE CAPITALIZED IN WRITTEN COMMUNICATION.

Lumen postslinks to an article with Liz Hatch reference shocker...

http://vimeo.com/17515819

• Registered Users Posts: 31,052 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

RobFowl wrote: »
    Lumen postslinks to an article with Liz Hatch reference shocker...

http://vimeo.com/17515819

Since you mention it, I am quite disturbed by her excessive over-ankling, not to mention the inexplicable over-pouting.

RsWOjxpe.png

edit: also note the Mavic R-sys product placement at 2:39.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭lukester

Lampre:

renner_7481.jpg

Want.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭spokeydokey

RsWOjxpe.png

Want :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Europcar (formerly BBox Bouygues Telecom):
    ed4bc_675674-8129005-317-238.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Vacansoleil:

Rotor.jpg

Carlos Sastre with his new Fuji (no sign of the Geox kit yet):

Rotor%2003.jpg

Francaise de Jeux:

Dscf8007.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Latest+Figures+Show+UK+Unemployment+Risen+Dp2QV0SSj13l.jpg

Europcar (formerly BBox Bouygues Telecom):
    ed4bc_675674-8129005-317-238.jpg

Very louche pose ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭omri

What's going on with Mr. L.A. this year ? Is he out of cycling completely or what ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Tour Down Under and then bye bye as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭omri

Tour Down Under and then bye bye as far as I know.

and he's still with R-shack?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭leftism

Lumen wrote: »
    Since you mention it, I am quite disturbed by her excessive over-ankling, not to mention the inexplicable over-pouting.

RsWOjxpe.png

edit: also note the Mavic R-sys product placement at 2:39.

Her set-up on that bike looks all wrong to me. Its almost like the frame is too small for her or something. Its not like wearing a top 2 sizes too small (which she does fantastically well i may add)....

omri wrote: »
    and he's still with R-shack?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

The Shack got the most points and its bloody Awful imho:D

Hayden Roulston's New Zealand national champion's jersey:

dscn4318_600.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Talking about new 2011 ,,, anyone seen the new Usher IRC kit? Does it follow the pro trend this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Whats a derailleur?

I just think this thread is an excuse for El Tonto to see men in tight lycra!

I'm making the MAWS calendar anyway, hope you guys like it!

Yep it's like one big jazz mag for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Can't wait to see the Calendar. Just remember, my birthday is in May so try and make it a good one, preferably with all of the Saturdays:

the-saturdays-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭lukester

Colnago-CSF Inox:

bettiniphoto_0065075_1_full_600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Now THAT is a cool kit.

lukester wrote: »
    Colnago-CSF Inox:

A 100% Irish team as well !!

Aster Sport Limited | Suite 6, Anglesea House, Carysfort Avenue Blackrock co., Dublin, Ireland

(Apart from the Riders, management, kit etc ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

RobFowl wrote: »
    A 100% Irish team as well !!

Aster Sport Limited | Suite 6, Anglesea House, Carysfort Avenue Blackrock co., Dublin, Ireland

(Apart from the Riders, management, kit etc ;))

Taking advantage of our famous low corporation tax!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Sr. Assumpta

Not (quite) a Pro Team :), but check out Marble City Cyclers new kit, mmmmmmm black, mmm mmmm........

http://www.marblecitycyclers.com/storage/2011-12%20Club%20Gear.pdf

• Advertisement

Classy. I like.

Advertisement