Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arkansas bird deaths

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Strange anomaly detected on weather radar around the time that birds fell - http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=137071&catid=2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

that strange anomaly seems to be the birds themselves, theres not much at 1400 feet that'd cause Blunt force trauma to a few thousand Birds and remain almost stationary in the sky

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

that strange anomaly seems to be the birds themselves, theres not much at 1400 feet that'd cause Blunt force trauma to a few thousand Birds and remain almost stationary in the sky

if they can't classify it (people who analyse radar and weather for a living) what makes you jump to the conclusion that it's the birds themselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Incidently, The Core is on tonight on TV3 if you want to know a possible cause and solution to this. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

If the magnetic fields do reverse, what impact will that have on human society?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Smyth wrote: »
    if they can't classify it (people who analyse radar and weather for a living) what makes you jump to the conclusion that it's the birds themselves?

the guy in the news report seemed to think that it was Birds, and he Analyses Radar for a livin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

the guy in the news report seemed to think that it was Birds, and he Analyses Radar for a livin

Couldn't resist making the flippant remark that Met Éireann also do the same, and they're wrong half the time :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

profitius wrote: »
    This same week it was reported in the sunday times that in an arab country (I forget which one) they're using weather machines designed by a Swiss company to try to change the weather and they have succeeded. So thats another conspiracy theory proven to be fact.

Thats not a CT, that has been done for years to encourage rainfall or dissipate small thunder clouds etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Something fishy going on and fowl as far as i can see.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/thousands-of-dead-crabs-wash-up-in-britain

FOLLY BEACH, S.C.— There were more reports of dead fish on Friday, after thousands of dead fish washed ashore in South Carolina.

Around 10,000 menhaden were washed ashore on Folly Beach, southwest of Charleston. The dead bait fish were likely killed by cold water temperatures. Small fish and other species are affected when temperatures drop to 47 degrees. Temperatures were recorded at 48 degrees along the coast earlier this week.
    http://www.ktsm.com/news/more-fish-bird-deaths-this-time-world-wide

Between Fireworks and road salt and tempature's being the cause of these bizarre deaths.
    Something is stinking and they are trying to make people think something else rather than the truth.

Odd Bird behaviour :confused:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf065760c9

Possible theory for what is behind these extremely sad and appalling events:

http://www.youtube.com/user/InfowarsCanada#p/u/2/k679FjX8-PI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Anyone know how often this happens anyway? Is it just a case of us/media noticing it more due to the first 2 incidents?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭sysconp1

Some folks have been collecting the different animal (Bird / Fish) death stories from around the world and have plotted them on a google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214033381917754770249.00049914669207a782c3e

Pretty scary when you see the scale of this!

This map looks like an updated version of the one earlier in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

sysconp1 wrote: »
    Some folks have been collecting the different animal (Bird / Fish) death stories from around the world and have plotted them on a google map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214033381917754770249.00049914669207a782c3e

Pretty scary when you see the scale of this!

This map looks like an updated version of the one earlier in this thread.

here is a link to a map of up to date rael time emergencies volcanos earthquakes etc

the also show the bird and fish deaths

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

caseyann wrote: »
    Odd Bird behaviour :confused:

here is more strange bird behaviour.

That is an excellent map, but it isn't as up to date with the bird and fish deaths though. Excellent for weather, Earthquakes and other hazards. Pity both maps can't be overlayed.

That is an excellent map, but it isn't as up to date with the bird and fish deaths though. Excellent for weather, Earthquakes and other hazards. Pity both maps can't be overlayed.

Thanks

Just looked again at the link you gave for the other map I din,t realise it was being updated

There does seem to be at least 2 maps with similar stuff. One stopped around the 9th and the other is being updated daily.

There seem to be some cracking earthquakes in the loyalty islands, south east of the solomon islands... a 7.0 followed by 4 major aftershocks ranging 5.2 to 5.9. What is happening to the world at the moment... it is coming to pieces!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

What is happening to the world at the moment... it is coming to pieces!

We're doomed, doomed DOOMED, I tell ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Earth's magnetic pole shift unleashing poisonous space clouds linked to mysterious bird deaths

http://www.naturalnews.com/030996_bird_deaths_pole_shift.html

• Advertisement

There does seem to be at least 2 maps with similar stuff. One stopped around the 9th and the other is being updated daily.

There seem to be some cracking earthquakes in the loyalty islands, south east of the solomon islands... a 7.0 followed by 4 major aftershocks ranging 5.2 to 5.9. What is happening to the world at the moment... it is coming to pieces!

premature end of the polar night

Check out greenland on the map

Count the disasters on scale,between earthquakes,floods,Volcanoes,hurricanes,weather changes.
    How about rare hump back whales appearing on Irish coast into the equations.Why they coming in so close also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Mr Plough

Interesting link to earthquakes, volcanoes, floods etc

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

okay guys so there are many plausible explainations which all seem rational (im impressed)

So are people leaning towards it being a natural disaster due to the pole shift?

Or are we convinced something more sinister is going on.

I think some people are looking for something more sinister to be happening to lend credibility to other theories

Oh Im one of those trolls someone was going on about earlier,Im sure the mods dealt with that comment like they dealt with many of my past comments and issued a bit of an old slap on the wrists (as if that happened)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

seannash wrote: »
    Oh Im one of those trolls someone was going on about earlier,Im sure the mods dealt with that comment like they dealt with many of my past comments and issued a bit of an old slap on the wrists (as if that happened)

I presume you are talking about this post. See the big fcuk off red card at the bottom right, that is the 'old slap on the wrist', which was issued minutes after the comment was made. So please save your discussion of moderation for PMs or the appropriate thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Keep up the good work fellers

One of the interesting facts i read about the birds,was they appeared to have died from impact.Impact on what is the question in the air or when they hit the ground.Is it possible they flew into something over each city that was invisible to our and their eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Pretty damn interesting alright but what I keep going back to is what the guy from the USGS said which I quoted from a story someone else posted on the first page.
    Slota also declined to speculate on a cause for the deaths, but he said a search of USGS records shows there have been 16 events in the past 30 years involving blackbirds where at least 1,000 of the birds have died seemingly all at once.
    Given the number of occurrences of such a bizarre event over such a period of time, wouldn't that indicate that it may not be the polar shift? Or has this shift been happening over the past number of years in a manner which it can still cause these deaths?

gizmo wrote: »
    Pretty damn interesting alright but what I keep going back to is what the guy from the USGS said which I quoted from a story someone else posted on the first page.

Given the number of occurrences of such a bizarre event over such a period of time, wouldn't that indicate that it may not be the polar shift? Or has this shift been happening over the past number of years in a manner which it can still cause these deaths?

Agreed and then we bring the chemtrails into the equation for that possibility,that they are trying to fix it or in fact causing the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

caseyann wrote: »
    Agreed and then we bring the chemtrails into the equation for that possibility,that they are trying to fix it or in fact causing the problem.
    But how would chemtrails affect the birds in the air and the fish in the water but not other wildlife on the ground? :/

Advertisement