Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russel Bran posts pic of Katy Perry on Twitter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

OisinT wrote: »
    LEAVE SUMMER GLAU ALONE! :mad:

;)

Thought you were going to harshly critique me!? :P

Linky didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

if that is in fact her, im actually nearly speechless! When I saw her on the american idle a few months ago, she was so unbelievably gorgeous. Kim Kardashian is another one I saw without makeup on her own show and the difference was huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

hondasam wrote: »
    you been a snob again :p
    :D Wrong thread I guess :P

Idbatterim wrote: »
    if that is in fact her, im actually nearly speechless! When I saw her on the american idle a few months ago, she was so unbelievably gorgeous. Kim Kardashian is another one I saw without makeup on her own show and the difference was huge.

It IS her!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    It IS her!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!
    I think it is her too, otherwise why the fuss of taking it down so quickly?

I don't think that showing young girls that these celebs aren't flawless is a bad thing. Let girls know that they are living up to a false standard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I don't think that showing young girls that these celebs aren't flawless is a bad thing. Let girls know that they are living up to a false standard.
    in the bad picture she has a freckle on her collar bone,but i couldnt be bothered searching for a match so go check that up lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Thread title = disappointing.

Thread title may be disappointing but your username is quality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I never really found her that attractive. People only think she's hot because she dresses and acts like a mega slut tbh.

• Advertisement

I never really found her that attractive. People only think she's hot because she dresses and acts like a mega slut tbh.

problem?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    in the bad picture she has a freckle on her collar bone,but i couldnt be bothered searching for a match so go check that up lad
    It'd be hard to tell still because I'd imagine makeup artists put it on the neck and collarbone to blend or whatever.

No, it's definitely a good thing.

I worked as a make-up artist before going back to college and to look how they do in films and tv shows and fashion shoots has a LOT to do with lighting and airbrushing and a **** load of make-up on their face.

Also, a lot of the younger stars start getting botox and cosmetic enhances in their early twenties.

IT'S NOT REAL PEOPLE.

It'd be hard to tell still because I'd imagine makeup artists put it on the neck and collarbone to blend or whatever.

true true

Did you know Sean Connery has a sailor tattoo on one of his forearms? It's covered in make-up in the Bond Films. I annoy myself trying to notice the cover up job when I'm watching the films.

Freckles are usually airbrushed out. Body make-up on any skin that's visible on film so necks and esp. hands that can look blue-ish on camera/in pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I've looked at the no make-up photo. still would.

everyone has a bad photo day, she is not a bad looking girl with or without makeup. I still think russell brand is a tool for posting the photo in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

below is a link to her neck area, it does appear that its her alright! Im not expecting her to be unbelievable without makeup, but I did expect her to be atleast still ok looking!

http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Perry,_Katy/gallery/SGG-096880/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

below is a link to her neck area, it does appear that its her alright! Im not expecting her to be unbelievable without makeup, but I did expect her to be atleast still ok looking!

She is grand looking tbf Not exactly a minger

Super sleuth! Spot on and in the exact same place. It's definitely her!

• Advertisement

In the pic, it looks like she woke up or turned around and is squinting because of the light. Give the girl a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

HA!

http://www.sohh.com/img/Chris%20Brown-Rihanna-2009-02-08-300x300.jpg

I LIKE MY PEAS WITH HONEY
    I HAVE DONE IT ALL MY LIFE
    IT MAKES THE PEAS TASTE FUNNY
    THATS WHY I BEAT MY WIFE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

In the pic, it looks like she woke up or turned around and is squinting because of the light. Give the girl a break!

It's not her.

yes that is exactly what it is, who looks great after waking up. It is her for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Ah yes, identical neck areas, well played sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

I still would, she has a savage body tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

You don't find this attractive?:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

scudzilla wrote: »
    Now Katy Perry is very close to being added onto my 'Allowed' list as she's a little bit hot.

Her dope of a husband, Russell Brand has just posted a pic of her, without make up, onto twitter. It lasted a second before he deleted it, but some peopel are just to fcukin quick on the 'Save Image' option ;);)

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/russell-brand-sticks-picture-katy-perry-twitter-without-her-makeup-bollocked51989

So what do you guys think? Would ya?

So? I'm sure plenty of ordinary people on facebook do this all the time to their friends or their partners yet nobody makes a big hooha about it. Jeez, people get a life, they're still just people, not Gods.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Most celebs look normal. Its just the whole glam of it. Look at Cheryl cole, princess by day, chav by night.

Advertisement