Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have cheated on my boyfriend of 2 years several times. 3 times in fact. 1 was when I was insanely drunk that I didn't even remember. 2nd time was sober and with an ex, and 3rd time... quite recently, again drink involved.

I am so mixed up in my head. I love him, but other days I question things. He's not in a great place right now and I can't leave him. I feel like slapping myself and thinking 'The grass isn't always greener' but I can't figure things out. I feel guilty and think I'll put 100% effort into thing with him but i can't believe I've willingly cheated.

I know I'm a horrible person for cheating, and you'll think I don't love him if i've cheated on him. i can't explain. This doesn't help either, but it's definitely a confession :(

Advertisement