Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest in your place of work ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

This thread reeks of protesting too much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

I'm going to sit in the corner, crouched and shake uncontrollably after reading this thread. Might stick my fingers in my ears while shouting "No! No! No!" too :(

Cheers for all the delightful descriptions folks :(:(:eek::(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

snuggles285 has to be one of the most entertaining posters on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

ascanbe wrote: »
    snuggles285 has to be one of the most entertaining posters on boards.

if entertaining is the same as waffling shoite, then yeah. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It would be sad for him if he, or at least his mother, doesn't make provisions for when she's gone, but otherwise, seems like he's happy with his lot - hope he's not bullied. Can't see why it would be of anyone else's concern how he lives his life. He's eccentric, yes - the world would be a duller place without people who march to the beat of their own drum though. Also, all those things he "should" have... maybe he doesn't want them?

There's a "normal" girl I work with (has a boyfriend, wears fashionable clothes, goes out lots, went to college in the UK) and she'd put Carrie Bradshaw to shame with her self obsessiveness and lack of self awareness - far more weird IMO, and was the person who sprang to mind immediately when I read this thread title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Dudess wrote: »
    There's a "normal" girl I work with (has a boyfriend, wears fashionable clothes, goes out lots, went to college in the UK) and she'd put Carrie Bradshaw to shame with her self obsessiveness and lack of self awareness - far more weird IMO, and was the person who sprang to mind immediately when I read this thread title.

Tell us more!

I will openly admit to being the weird person in the department...only one out of 20 of us not to have an OH, don't chit chat that much as I'm often in a bad mood at work (and I think it shows), don't pay attention to the gossip or news.

It's all relative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

A little bit of projecting going on in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Johnny Tightlips1

Ak i know this guy,never realised he moved to ireland let alone Santry. Sgt Seymour Skinner is his name i believe.

P.S apologies skinner if your now a boardsie and ive just let the cat out of the bag.

Advertisement