Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest in your place of work ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

chin_grin wrote: »
    Jesus. Just wash FFS! :p

I dont have bluewaffle... I've swine flu sword :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

But I do have a spring in my step.

What's so wrong with that?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

OP, Tis a bit sad to be honest...35 living with mammy, doing everything together like shopping and holidays (that's ok for a girl or those who do that sort of thing anyway and lives away from home too), he a virgin....does he like to be spoilt or just a manchild that his mother has mothered and smoothered him so much that he won't grow up? Understandable if he might be a virgin but if he hasn't ever had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, or even gone near a girl I would be very worried!! Is he a bit awkward/geeky in anyway or just a mammys boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

OP, Tis a bit sad to be honest...35 living with mammy, doing everything together like shopping and holidays (that's ok for a girl or those who do that sort of thing anyway and lives away from home too), he a virgin....does he like to spoilt or just a manchild that his mother has mothered and smoothered him so much that he won't grow up? Understandable if he might be a virgin but if he hasn't ever had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, or even gone near a girl I wouldn't be very worried!! Is it a bit awkward/geeky in anyway or just a mammys boy?
    I think he is a manchild tbh. He likes jedward :eek:. Never had a girlfriend but is a bit of a perv.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Remember, if you can't think of the weirdo in your place, it is probably you!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Did a shipment of out-of-date milk go out this morning or something???

godscop wrote: »
    I think he is a manchild tbh. He likes jedward :eek:. Never had a girlfriend but is a bit of a perv.

Oh dear god! Think he needs a make over for Christmas whatcha think!? Jedward you serious?...a little ghey and childish!? Never had a girlfriend that figures! A perv he sounds more like a teenager! Well then guess you can blame mammy! She mammied him too much and never let him get out of his shell to grow up! Think you have described 40 year old virgin guy in that film! How is it that he hasn't been influenced in anyway by other guys though??? He needs to get real though! Poor guy, not many virgin marys out there and would live up to his mammy!

He never goes out, after work its home to mammy. He eats cold pudding sandwiches..He has more blackheads than harlem. Goes to the toilet and is gone ages..!! Wears the most hideous clothes. No hope for him. When mammy dies he is ****ed.

He never goes out, after work its home to mammy. He eats cold pudding sandwiches..He has more blackheads than harlem. Goes to the toilet and is gone ages..!! Wears the most hideous clothes. No hope for him. When mammy dies he is ****ed.

Ah the poor guy! You mean to tell me he never goes out? does he not drink at all? even some who are teetotal would have gone out at some point? He lives in dublin?? You think he be willing to meet people even joining something without his mammy! Has he any social life other than his mammy? He needs to focus on other people other than his mammy! He really needs to clean up his act really, I can imagine he would wear hiddeous clothes. He in doubt will be. No woman would want him though!? Maybe a dog or cat?? He needs a wife fast! Someone like him though! Make sense...:rolleyes:

Ah the poor guy! You mean to tell me he never goes out? does he not drink at all? even some who are teetotal would have gone out at some point? He lives in dublin?? You think he be willing to meet people even joining something without his mammy! Has he any social life other than his mammy? He needs to focus on other people other than his mammy! He really needs to clean up his act really, I can imagine he would weard hiddeous clothes. He in doubt will be. No woman would want him though!? Maybe a dog or cat?? He needs a wife fast! Someone like though! Make sense...:rolleyes:
    Well he goes to the bingo with mammy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

phill106 wrote: »
    Remember, if you can't think of the weirdo in your place, it is probably you!

What if you think you're the weirdo, does that mean you aren't?

Well he goes to the bingo with mammy..

What is he 5 or 65 more like? Come on, bingo. He must be fairly ugly...does he wear glasses? crooked teeth? Stink? Blackheads, good god, his not 15 like!? He needs to grow up and act his age not his shoe size! Does he go to mass with mammy? He really needs to get out more and take up another different hobby from mammy. He needs to start going places without mammy for once! He be a new man! He change for the better! Introduce him to a hot girl it might buck him up! Yet he is mature enough to land a job mmm. Can he drive? Do his own thing at home like cook his own dinner, clean up after himself??? Does his mammy give him a lunch box to work? How uncool. does he watch cartoons....thinks what he wears is fashionable and top notch? Can he approach women at all? Maybe have an after work thing where he can go and ye join him, like a bolwing alley or something it might be fun...get him to integrate with women etc! Show him the way to manhood and masculinity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I heard he
    gets his mother to insert her fist into his anus while she fists her own anus and just when they're about to reach a maximum height of pleasure they lock in an intense kiss, this kiss is made even more climactic by them sucking on the mothers fist as they both hold each other in their arms
    .... too much? :eek:

Knasher wrote: »
    What if you think you're the weirdo, does that mean you aren't?

Yes, goes along with the, if you have to ask yourself are you mad, your probably not mad.

I heard he
    gets his mother to insert her fist into his anus while she fists her own anus and just when they're about to reach a maximum height of pleasure they lock in an intense kiss, this kiss is made even more climactic by them sucking on the mothers fist as they both hold each other in their arms

My eyes!
    My eyes!

http://magicref.tripod.com/internet/what-seen.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

What is he 5 or 65 more like? Come on, bingo. He must be fairly ugly...does he wear glasses? crooked teeth? Stink? Blackheads, good god, his not 15 like!? He needs to grow up and act his age not his shoe size! Does he go to mass with mammy? He really needs to get out more and take up another different hobby from mammy. He needs to start going places without mammy for once! He be a new man! He change for the better! Introduce him to a hot girl it might buck him up! Yet he is mature enough to land a job mmm. Can he drive? Do his own thing at home like cook his own dinner, clean up after himself??? Does his mammy give him a lunch box to work? How uncool. does he watch cartoons....thinks what he wears is fashionable and top notch? Can he approach women at all? Maybe have an after work thing where he can go and ye join him, like a bolwing alley or something it might be fun...get him to integrate with women etc! Show him the way to manhood and masculinity!

FFS, has this thread made you feel like an stream of consciousness agony aunt?

Speaking as someone who is younger, has a gf, runs a company, left home at 17 and has lived in 4 cities and 3 countries in the meantime I dont think this guy needs to change his ways at all. If he is happy, let him be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

phill106 wrote: »
    Yes, goes along with the, if you have to ask yourself are you mad, your probably not mad.

Damn I accepted your logic and decided I wasn't the weirdest, which of course opened up the possibility that I was the weirdest all over again. I'm now stuck in a recursive loop between being the weirdest and being normal.

Which then means I'm spending 50% of my time being normal right? Which really doesn't sound all that weird.

Damn this could go on for a while.

FFS, has this thread made you feel like an stream of consciousness agony aunt?

No. I'm just advising the OP that's all.
    Speaking as someone who is younger, has a gf, runs a company, left home at 17 and has lived in 4 cities and 3 countries in the meantime I dont think this guy needs to change his ways at all. If he is happy, let him be.

Ya thats fair point. If he is happy the way things are so be it. It's just strange. I know people don't necessarily have to follow the crowd or be the way society wants us to be. There was a time when it was repressed that we couldn't be who we wanted to be because of the strict rules of the catholic church in the 20th century and the plight of history in the previous centuries. Its just weird that a person of his age acts like a child! Fair enough he lives with mammy, do things together, thats normal but the other aspects of him makes him being percieved as a child rather than a grown up and he doesn't seem to realise that! Something is holding him back from growing up that's what I am assuming! If his happy his happy but the time will come and his mammy won't be around what will he do then!? What has to fall back on, nothing only himself! Its a bit of a sad and lonely life he will live if he hasn't much of a social life to begin with he will feel left out and out of the loop. What can he do....he could adjust his circumstances not necessarily change them.

Ya thats fair point. If he is happy the way things are so be it. It's just strange. I know people don't necessarily have to follow the crowd or be the way society wants us to be. There was a time when it was repressed that we couldn't be who we wanted to be because of the strict rules of the catholic church in the 20th century and the plight of history in the previous centuries. Its just weird that a person of his age acts like a child! Fair enough he lives with mammy, do things together, thats normal but the other aspects of him makes him being percieved as a child rather than a grown up and he doesn't seem to realise that! Something is holding him back from growing up that's what I am assuming! If his happy his happy but the time will come and his mammy won't be around what will he do then!? What has to fall back on, nothing only himself! Its a bit of a sad and lonely life he will live if he hasn't much of a social life to begin with he will feel left out and out of the loop. What can he do....he could adjust his circumstances not necessarily change them.
    He is free at 5 ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Place i used to work, there was this guy who probably would have been considered the biggest weirdo. Weirdo is a bit harsh though...unusual would be a better description. Late 30's, V-neck jumper,white shirt & tie every day, trousers just a bit too short, greased hair combed across forehead, refused to drive (he was a bus user), slight lisp, no kids or partner, almost definitely a virgin, lived with the mother. The guy wasn't doing himself any favours with the v-neck jumpers. Seriously they were like something a 60 year old would wear.

I used to occasionally talk to him & he wasn't a bad guy, just odd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I heard he

You listen to Doug Stanhope, don't you?

Place i used to work, there was this guy who probably would have been considered the biggest weirdo. Weirdo is a bit harsh though...unusual would be a better description. Late 30's, V-neck jumper,white shirt & tie every day, trousers just a bit too short, greased hair combed across forehead, refused to drive (he was a bus user), slight lisp, no kids or partner, almost definitely a virgin, lived with the mother. The guy wasn't doing himself any favours with the v-neck jumpers. Seriously they were like something a 60 year old would wear.

I used to occasionally talk to him & he wasn't a bad guy, just odd.

^
    |
    Ya that's basically it! Seriously though, he needs to get a life! His life doesn't have to revolve around his mother all the time! His life needs to revolve around other people and other things other than his mother! If he wan'ts to act like a fill in 65 year old he can. He isn't doing himself much justice other wise! He has experience life much then in that case if he has been hand held and mollycoddled all his life! He needs to live in the real world which is doesn't seem to be. Even one adjustment like wearing more fashionable clothing...it might help him in the long run to see he is very different and odd from other guys his age!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

One person i used to work with, his two favorite things were stuffing the toilets with paper, then flushing them...

And bringing his Samurai Sword to work.

It was like working with a weedy watered down version of Dwight Schrute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

No. I'm just advising the OP that's all.

Maybe he has a psychiatric illness or aspergers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Maybe he has a psychiatric illness or aspergers.
    Here snuggles285, why are you so concerned about this guy. Do you have a fetish for virgins. Do you want to break him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Here snuggles285, why are you so concerned about this guy. Do you have a fetish for virgins. Do you want to break him in.

I doubt he's into the fairer sex by the sounds of things :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Jesus do you have conversations with yourself offline too? Blimey.

Jesus do you have conversations with yourself offline too? Blimey.

None of the above! I'm just stating my opinion like anyone else on here!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

OP, Tis a bit sad to be honest...35 living with mammy, doing everything together like shopping and holidays (that's ok for a girl or those who do that sort of thing anyway and lives away from home too), he a virgin....does he like to be spoilt or just a manchild that his mother has mothered and smoothered him so much that he won't grow up? Understandable if he might be a virgin but if he hasn't ever had a girlfriend or kissed a girl, or even gone near a girl I would be very worried!! Is he a bit awkward/geeky in anyway or just a mammys boy?
    Oh dear god! Think he needs a make over for Christmas whatcha think!? Jedward you serious?...a little ghey and childish!? Never had a girlfriend that figures! A perv he sounds more like a teenager! Well then guess you can blame mammy! She mammied him too much and never let him get out of his shell to grow up! Think you have described 40 year old virgin guy in that film! How is it that he hasn't been influenced in anyway by other guys though??? He needs to get real though! Poor guy, not many virgin marys out there and would live up to his mammy!
    Ah the poor guy! You mean to tell me he never goes out? does he not drink at all? even some who are teetotal would have gone out at some point? He lives in dublin?? You think he be willing to meet people even joining something without his mammy! Has he any social life other than his mammy? He needs to focus on other people other than his mammy! He really needs to clean up his act really, I can imagine he would wear hiddeous clothes. He in doubt will be. No woman would want him though!? Maybe a dog or cat?? He needs a wife fast! Someone like him though! Make sense...:rolleyes:
    Ya that's basically it! Seriously though, he needs to get a life! His life doesn't have to revolve around his mother all the time! His life needs to revolve around other people and other things other than his mother! If he wan'ts to act like a fill in 65 year old he can. He isn't doing himself much justice other wise! He has experience life much then in that case if he has been hand held and mollycoddled all his life! He needs to live in the real world which is doesn't seem to be. Even one adjustment like wearing more fashionable clothing...it might help him in the long run to see he is very different and odd from other guys his age!

Fuckin' hell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Fuckin' hell...

C*nting Valhalla...

Advertisement