Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest in your place of work ?

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

After me, There's a guy in my office, 35 and lives at home with his mum. He's a virgin and he collects cuddly toys. He goes everywhere with his mother (shopping, holidays, the gym etc) and he talks about it as though it's the most normal thing in the world.

He came in one day and asked if we have noticed anything different about him. After going through the obvious, he said "I have new inners in my shoes and I have got a bit of a spring in my step" :eek:

Weird ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bambera

godscop wrote: »
    After me, There's a guy in my office, 35 and lives at home with his mum. He's a virgin and he collects cuddly toys. He goes everywhere with his mother (shopping, holidays, the gym etc) and he talks about it as though it's the most normal thing in the world.

He came in one day and asked if we have noticed anything different about him. After going through the obvious, he said "I have new inners in my shoes and I have got a bit of a spring in my step" :eek:

Weird ****.

He seems obliviously happy, which is more than can be said for a lot of people :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

You're never a virgin when you have a cuddly toy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

bonerm wrote: »
    You're never a virgin when you have a cuddly toy.

Depends..................

Eh. I mean. Ah f*ck.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

bambera wrote: »
    He seems obliviously happy, which is more than can be said for a lot of people :o
    Ah cheer up its christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Weird ****.

I wonder does he
    fcuk his
    his mother the dirty fecker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

OP , do you work in Santry?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Ah cheer up its christmas :)

The time of year you hate??? :p

I wonder does he
    fcuk his

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

kfallon wrote: »
    The time of year you hate??? :p
    I do, he dosent..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Seanachai wrote: »

:eek: If the age was a bit higher 40 and the above correct I think I know who that refers to.

• Advertisement

I wonder does he
    fcuk his

I'm sure she can
    buy her own clothes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I'm in my office, 35 and live at home with my mum. I'm a virgin and I collects cuddly toys. I goes everywhere with my mother (shopping, holidays, the gym etc) and I talks about it as though it's the most normal thing in the world.

I came in one day and asked if anyone noticed anything different about me. After going through the obvious, I told them I had new shoes and had a spring in my step..

They don't get me, they're all weird.

FYP

PS: Forever alone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

*cries*

Seanachai wrote: »

Not far..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I wonder does he
    fcuk his
    I hope he doesn't. Pretty rude to blank someone you live with.

I'm sure she can
    buy her own clothes

I bet he
    ware's her clothes

I bet he
    ware's her clothes

He
    sells
    her clothes?

He
    sells
    her clothes?

After he
    wares them
    first

After he
    wares them
    first

So he sells them. Buys them back. Has a good oul 'ware'. And then sells them again? Good lord this guys' a freak.

chin_grin wrote: »
    So he sells them. Buys them back. Has a good oul 'ware'. And then sells them again? Good lord this guys' a freak.

Not to mention his cuddly toys which look like sticky roadkill by the time he's finished debasing them.

Weirdo!

• Advertisement

He also
    cracks one off in them
    before he sells them

I saw him one day
    eat his ear wax

Not to mention his cuddly toys which look like sticky roadkill by the time he's finished debasing them.

Weirdo!

Like a 'badly filled kebab' was what I heard. Or a 'four day old jambon'. Disgusting stuff.

I saw him one day
    eat his ear wax

You should worry when you see him
    eat his bum wax

You should worry when you see him
    eat his bum wax

His Aristocrats act leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination either. Depraved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

i hate when cows get into the garden, they make sh1te of the place

His Aristocrats act leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination either. Depraved.

I've heard he's the only performer that does an Aristocrats that actually has no punchline. He basically just keeps performing until the entire audience leaves in horror.

I've heard he's the only performer that does an Aristocrats that actually has no punchline. He basically just keeps performing until the entire audience leaves in horror.

Or until they die from throwing up pretty much all of their bodily fluids. I'm not even sure that's biologically sound. But hey, it's what I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

theres a few,
    i'm not a homophobe but I think that gay men really try to shock as much as possible.

a few years ago a dude i was training, said sorry I have to go to teh toilet, i've got sweetcorn stuck under my foreskin.....

So now i make the extra effort to show them bluewaffle as much as I can...

• Advertisement

blaze1 wrote: »
    So now i make the extra effort to show them bluewaffle as much as I can...

Jesus. Just wash FFS! :p

Advertisement