Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the weather like in your area?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Marooned75

Raining going to bed raining at five this morning and still raining now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

not raining here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Sharpshooter82

Good bit of rain fell last night. This morning was clear but i think we are in for a rough one later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

Good bit of rain fell last night. This morning was clear but i think we are in for a rough one later on

dont seem to have had much rain overnight and its dry and calm now

Clear now

• Advertisement

been nice knowing ye, fcuking world is about to end here now, dark, wind starting to get strong and lashing rain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

hugo29 wrote: »
    been nice knowing ye, fcuking world is about to end here now, dark, wind starting to get strong and lashing rain

The same here....visibility through dark and rain down to about 50 metres and its only half two!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Was absolutely tanking it down in Clifden earlier, roads flooded etc. eased of on the way home but still very wet. Went from 11 degrees to 6 in half an hour. Not much wind right now. Met Eireann say we are one of the areas in the firing line for what's coming.

Was absolutely tanking it down in Clifden earlier, roads flooded etc. eased of on the way home but still very wet. Went from 11 degrees to 6 in half an hour. Not much wind right now. Met Eireann say we are one of the areas in the firing line for what's coming.

oh its coming Con, if here is anything to go by now,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,081 ✭✭✭td5man

Miserable here wind and rain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

sun just disapeard at 3 and the wind and rain came

hugo29 wrote: »
    oh its coming Con, if here is anything to go by now,

Yeah, wind is starting to get up now.

Earlier on reminded me of the two Summers before Summer 2013, water bursting out everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

Dark very wet and very windy here since 2.30, an evening for writing xmas cards or cheques to pay bills :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭visatorro

Lashing rain!!

looks like rain ted... havent seen as much rain since the summer of 2012

Storms arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Got a fair battering down here today. Fierce ammout of rain fell. Savage wind. Calmed down abit now thank god.

Still stormy here, satellite picture going from time to time, power has blinked but stayed on, chimney howling. Good night to be in looking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭freedominacup

That's what we call in the trade a sh1ty evening. Worst wind I've ever been out in. Worse than Xmas eve '97 and that was epic. It only really went at it for around 45 minutes but we had a stack of pallets blown down across a couple of paddocks.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MFdaveIreland

Weathers not great up north here, top of Ireland gettin a wild touch

Getting hammered here too, no rain, serious wind, just in

I may regret saying this, I think overall the wind is easing off here. Still some serious gusts to be heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

High tide here , there are cars in the carpark in Salthill up to the handles in water . I had to go back to take a few planks down and screw a few more down in case they took off over night . Its rough out there

moy83 wrote: »
    High tide here , there are cars in the carpark in Salthill up to the handles in water . I had to go back to take a few planks down and screw a few more down in case they took off over night . Its rough out there

I was going to comment on the advertiser site but there's a few cranky f*cks on there. That car park and down by the docks were DUMB places to park. There's been warnings all day if not since yesterday.

Poor girl only 23 killed beside us here tonight tree fell on car

I was going to comment on the advertiser site but there's a few cranky f*cks on there. That car park and down by the docks were DUMB places to park. There's been warnings all day if not since yesterday.

Nice few cars there , not just one or two like . Wouldn't have killed the council to put up a few warning signs either though .

Marooned75 wrote: »

Thats sad just before the Christmas , not worth chancing going out if ye dont have to tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Sharpshooter82

Marooned75 wrote: »
    heard that on the radio on the way home

• Advertisement

Weathers not great up north here, top of Ireland gettin a wild touch
    ye oh was up north in lorry said it was scary stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement