Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you been Fraped ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kids today with their "fraping". I remember when it was "IRCraping" and "Jabping" (Jabber raping).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Only once and it was really subtle - he change my 'Interested in' from Women to Men. Didnt notice it for weeks. :(
    I got my revenge though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Novella wrote: »
    I always leave myself logged in on my laptop, so yeah, pretty much every time my bf gets a chance, he'll update my status. Tends to be about anal.

Just buy a strap on and give in, he is obviously give you a clue!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Does anyone else prounounce it as frap (to rhyme with rap/wrap) rather than to rhyme with rape which is what it is supposed to be I assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

recently I got a hold of my nieces laptop while she was on a night out (she's 25). Got in to her O2 account and started texting her from her own number to freak her out while she was drunk :) so much fun as she hadn't a clue what was going on.

Also used to use a lotus type thing a few years back in work for email and you could edit what happened when someone would open an attachment easily. So I woul dhave it send another email from that persons login when they would open the attachment to someone else but with the message written by me - used to stoke up sh*t in the office before telling them about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

pawrick wrote: »
    recently I got a hold of my nieces laptop while she was on a night out (she's 25). Got in to her O2 account and started texting her from her own number to freak her out while she was drunk :) so much fun as she hadn't a clue what was going on.

Also used to use a lotus type thing a few years back in work for email and you could edit what happened when someone would open an attachment easily. So I woul dhave it send another email from that persons login when they would open the attachment to someone else but with the message written by me - used to stoke up sh*t in the office before telling them about it.

wasted opportunity, should have posted all her private pics

• Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

chin_grin wrote: »
    I have enough of logging in and out of accounts in work.... ffs ... wouldnt be arsed at home :P

I have one mate who uses the fingerprint scanner .. half the time it doesnt work and hes like .. hang on ... swipe .. fail .. swipe .. fail.... just a minute.
    Well, it's up to you guys. Windows also has the "fast user switch" thing, so someone else can log in without you logging out. But if you guys think a basic security precaution such as keeping others off your user account is "nerdy", a Fraping is the least of your worries. :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

28064212 wrote: »
    It's probably because your arms are fat

I have long dangly scrawny arms...maybe thats why he says it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

A good one to get your mates is posting ''So....I'm going to be a dad''

Extra great if he has a girlfriend

Even funnier when you frape a girl and wtie the same thing only "i'm going to be a mam"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Is it wrong? Nah. If you're stupid enough to leave the room and stay logged in then sorry about ya I'm afraid.

Would I do it? Nah, couldn't be bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Facebook is for queers anyway so who really cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

And I've been Fraped :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

My sister fraped me twice with Daniel O'Donnell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

A good one to get your mates is posting ''So....I'm going to be a dad''
    NothingMan wrote: »
    My friends mac kept me logged in despite me logging out. He then made my status "Just found out I'm going to be a Dad". Then continues commenting assuring people it was true and even having chats as me telling people. I didn't realise until I started getting texts congratulating me.

Do you know Bottle of Smoke by any chance?

Advertisement