Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you been Fraped ?

Options
  • 17-12-2010 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭

So you let someone use your laptop to check their mail.

Next day you check and your Status on Facebook and it says "X ..has shat himself" or something similar.

Is Fraping wrong ?

Is fraping wrong ? 111 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    36% 40 votes
    Only if by Chuck Norris
    63% 71 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I have not been fraped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

no, but i have frapped my mrs's account.

jeez you have to be careful how you type that...........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

NO ONE gets near my systems. They know the consequences.
    ...And if some gobschite decides to play a stupid, moronic gimp stunt like that, they certaily deserve the consequences of their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Yup, gotta untick that remember password box.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i once asked all my male friends if they're up for the ride as a consequence of fraping....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

The worst ones are the subtle ones, like asking an obscure gal on your friends list "wanna catch a flick" then a couple of days later getting a text asking "hey where are you?" and not having the slightest of what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Biggins wrote: »
    NO ONE gets near my systems. They know the consequences.
    ...And if some gobschite decides to play a stupid, moronic gimp stunt like that, they certaily deserve the consequences of their actions.

And they are...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

not yet wrote: »
    And they are...?

OMG, you asked... the CIA are now coming to get you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

not yet wrote: »
    And they are...?
    Dire! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Im a serial frapist, i've fraping people for years and never been caught. I only do it because i know they secretly want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I have yet to be fraped. "Yet" cos I know it'll happen eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

I've fraped my little sister but it's ok she fraped me first. . . . God that sounds so nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yup a couple of times on here but thank god they didnt do anything too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

FatherLen wrote: »
    i once asked all my male friends if they're up for the ride as a consequence of fraping....

Were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 coolpaddy

I haven't been fraped yet myself thank god. I've done it to others but nothing too bad.

A mate of mine was recently fraped big time. He was in England one weekend and used his friend's iphone to check his account and never logged out. What followed over the next 24 hours was an hilarious series of frapings that my friend was powerless to stop.

It was along the lines that he had come out as bisexual (original I know). But it was all done so subtly that my friend's mother even asked if the rumours were true. Anytime my friend posted something to say he was straight the frapist deleted it. Genius.

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Were they?
    no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

coolpaddy wrote: »
    A mate of mine was recently fraped big time. He was in England one weekend and used his friend's iphone to check his account and never logged out. What followed over the next 24 hours was an hilarious series of frapings that my friend was powerless to stop.

It was along the lines that he had come out as bisexual (original I know). But it was all done so subtly that my friend's mother even asked if the rumours were true. Anytime my friend posted something to say he was straight the frapist deleted it. Genius.

Funny and all, but he should have just changed his password.
    No more fraping access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I gave up on Face-oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-different-and-awesomer-than-you-book.

<incoherent grumbles>

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pauro 76

If you don't log out, you deserve it. It's happened to me a few times, thankfully nothing too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

chin_grin wrote: »
    I gave up on Face-oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-different-and-awesomer-than-you-book.

<incoherent grumbles>

In otherwords you gave up on Face-oh-no-I-just-realised-I-don't-really-have-any-friends-and-this-could-be-due-to-the-fact-that-I-am-so-bitter-book. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Did anyone else read the fra in "fraped" as sounding like frAppuccino rather than frAyed?

I think it's down to the fact that I find coffee about 1million times more useful than facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

This big ugly ghost woman made me do the business with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Nobody ever fùcked with my account, I used to threaten them that I could hack the shìt out of their account and I had keylogger on my machines which kept all their passwords.

Heheh, gullible fools! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

In otherwords you gave up on Face-oh-no-I-just-realised-I-don't-really-have-any-friends-and-this-could-be-due-to-the-fact-that-I-am-so-bitter-book. :cool:

No. Just thought about a server holding every snippet of information on me a little bit intrusive to my sanity and well being and I'd rather email\call someone rather than posting up a comment hoping someone would 'like' it. Also I was running out of tin foil hats.

But yeah. I am bitter. Bitter-sweet! Booyah (I know. Not really a comeback but still..........No, I don't feel any better about it...........Aw).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I am a poo head

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

^^^^^
    Dam you!
    *Shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Think of the poor bastards who make the genuinely difficult decision to "out" themselves on facebook, only to be derided by their mates saying "ha what a hilarious frape lol!" The 21st century version of the boy who cried wolf. or something.

Daddio wrote: »
    Think of the poor bastards who make the genuinely difficult decision to "out" themselves on facebook, only to be derided by their mates saying "ha what a hilarious frape lol!" The 21st century version of the boy who cried wolf. or something.
    did this happen to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Portmanteau terms are the absolute nadir of modern culture. Please do your civic duty and stop using them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Stupid made-up word.

Advertisement