Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottery Winner Forced To Pay Ex-Wife £2m

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

The stupid bastard should have included a windfall clause in the prenuptial agreement he most likely didn't draft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

gobshite, he should have bolted the country as soon as the bint left him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Feeona wrote: »
    you heard me :mad:

I googled B)

Lighten up Mary, it's Christmas!

*pats head*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Dean0088 wrote: »
    I googled B)

Lighten up Mary, it's Christmas!

*pats head*

That's good....advice to lighten up from somebody who finds it difficult to lighten up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Feeona wrote: »
    That's good....advice to lighten up from somebody who finds it difficult to lighten up :pac:

Okay.

"Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"

As such I'me exiting this argument or whatever it is now. Feel free to follow up with a witty reply if it makes you feel better.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Dean and Feeona, Ease up on the personal stuff from here on out please.
    Fair warning. Post relevant to the thread or don't post at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Women are prostitutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

I'd sooner give all my money away to charity, kill my wife and then kill myself than let the bitch walk away with my money. Very annoying to see that leech get away with that.

Advertisement