Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottery Winner Forced To Pay Ex-Wife £2m

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

I hope she buys a Segway with the money and crashes it off a cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Does this not mean that now she's had a windfall and he's entitled to half of that :D

She'd be entitled to half of the windfall he gets from her then. In turn he'd be entitled to half of that windfall. Uh oh, as the limit tends to zero, there'll be infinite divisions :eek:

Dean0088 wrote: »
    Your post just seemed like something the ex-wife would say.

Plus it is the opinion of this amateur psychologist that you have restless insecurities about your own sexuality and feel the need to critique others gender based presence and appearance. Ie. both mine and the lotto winners. You need help. *pats head*

Your post seems like something a teenager would say.

And I think you have restless insecurities about women, you really should lose your virginity before you explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Your one is a **** of the highest order .

It's like in the Social Network film, if you have bag loads of cash you can look at things like this as a speeding fine. (Although granted in that film it was 500$ Million )

He won 54 Million , 2 Million is nothing to the guy he still has 52 Million more to play with. Just a really unfair speeding fine the guy was handed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

I'd have used some of the winnings to have the B*tch killed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

1.) Use 200,000 to take out a hit on the exwife
    2.) ???
    3.) Profit.

elspecia wrote: »
    I'd have used some of the winnings to have the B*tch killed

That damn boards hive mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

Feeona wrote: »
    Your post seems like something a teenager would say.

And I think you have restless insecurities about women, you really should lose your virginity before you explode.

a) I'm 18 so... yes.... I guess it is something a teenager would say! Well done! *pats head*

b) Seriously.... I honestly haven't been told to go loose my virginity since I was around 15... and that was by a thirteen year old. :rolleyes:

It's okay though. GOOD HUSTLE! *pats head* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,423 ✭✭✭✭cson

a) I'm 18 so... yes.... I guess it is something a teenager would say! Well done! *pats head*

b) Seriously.... I honestly haven't been told to go loose my virginity since I was around 15... and that was by a thirteen year old. :rolleyes:

You'll go blind doing that..
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

Wazdakka wrote: »
    That damn boards hive mind ;)

Ha Ha i just don't understand how women have so much more entitlements that men in divorce, if you get divorced she gets the house, half your wages(or a percentage) and the kids...totally unfair

Also while your married they'll most likely give out about you playing Football Manager for hours after a hard days work...B*TCHES

Wazdakka wrote: »
    You'll go blind doing that..
    :P

This made me LOL. :P

It would do you good though, seriously! Try it, there's a good boy :)

It would do you good though, seriously! Try it, there's a good boy :)

Well I had a posh **** a while ago so I'm not in the mood right now...

Girlfriend has a free gaff soon though so I'll store up the army until the battle is nigh...

Anyways... I wanna thank you. You cleared my writer's block for an article (I'm a freelance writer). Merci beaucoup!

... ah what the hell... *pats head*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

This is why we regularly hear about familial murder suicides. Mn know there's no way out.

Well I had a posh **** a while ago so I'm not in the mood right now...

Girlfriend has a free gaff soon though so I'll store up the army until the battle is nigh...

Anyways... I wanna thank you. You cleared my writer's block for an article (I'm a freelance writer). Merci beaucoup!

You're unemployed so?

Unemployed AND a virgin. What a catch :pac:

You're unemployed so?

Nooo.... I'm self-employed (get financially raped for taxes too..), also a full-time business student and have sex whenever I can...

Did someone piss on your cheerios this morning or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

You're unemployed so?

Do you wanna know what's great about being a man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Avaricious Cúnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

PFFT! 2 Million. Have someone whack her for a lot less :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Nooo.... I'm self-employed (get financially raped for taxes too..), also a full-time business student and have sex whenever I can...

Did someone piss on your cheerios this morning or something?

No I'm just a person with an opinion that doesn't equate to yours. You better get used to it!

No I'm just a person with an opinion that doesn't equate to yours. You better get used to it!

But you stopped posting about that opinion a while back now. Then you began childish slagging and teasing about someone's non-existent virginity, job and person... WTF?

I was intrigued by your posts and you're thought pattern. So I read some of your other posts. And roughly 35% of them are on anti-men threads or have an anti-men sentiment... As it goes, my first post about you needing help, although it was intended as a joke, might actually ring true.

From reading some of the backward opinions you harbor I can now understand why you post in such a fashion. I'm not proclaiming to know you as you did with me... but I think now I know enough about you and your type to get a feeling for some of the pent up anger you unleash so willingly on strangers. :o

Ps. Sorry for being male.

But you stopped posting about that opinion a while back now. Then you began childish slagging and teasing about someone's non-existent virginity, job and person... WTF?

I was intrigued by your posts and you're thought pattern. So I read some of your other posts. And roughly 35% of them are on anti-men threads or have an anti-men sentiment... As it goes, my first post about you needing help, although it was intended as a joke, might actually ring true.

From reading some of the backward opinions you harbor I can now understand why you post in such a fashion. I'm not proclaiming to know you as you did with me... but I think now I know enough about you and your type to get a feeling for some pent up anger you unleash. :o

Wait, what forum is this again?

You seriously need to lighten up!

Ps. Sorry for being male.

You're forgiven :)

Wait, what forum is this again?

You seriously need to lighten up!

I am concerned some man will find his meat in your mouth one day and have it ripped off....

I am concerned some man will find his meat in your mouth one day and have it ripped off....

Oh lord, bleeding heart!

Oh lord, bleeding heart!

What? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Yo Buddy. You still alive?

Serves the idiot right for telling anyone he won the lotto. Goes for all winners.

What? :confused:

you heard me :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Oh lord, bleeding heart!

sure beats the bleeding vagina ya appear to have.

luv u rly xx

Advertisement