Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Party in Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Hey Lothaar, it all sounds great, fair play. Just one question for ya though - what time does the bar close at in the Dandelion on the night? Cheers

Served right through the game last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Lothaar v2 wrote: »
    To everyone who has PMd me about the Superbowl Party in Dandelion - I've been having some internet issues for the past week. I'll respond to your messages with confirmation as soon as I get sorted. Saturday at the latest.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
    Andy

Still haven't heard, am i not going:(

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Lothaar v2

I'm getting through the PMs right now. Sorry again for the delay.

If you PMd me, you're on the list. I'll respond to each PM individually too.

Anyone else looking to go has until the end of this week to submit their details.

Cheers,
    Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

No you can order drinks the entire time you are there. You are buying a ticket to a private party and it is all inclusive.

Tried your bar for the play offs, €5.90 for a pint of Cider & €6 for a west coast cooler for herself ? It's hard enough trying to get out to watch the games. Atmosphere wasn't great either, you didn't have any sound on for the match. Do like the set up you have down stairs though. That doesn't justify those sort of drinks prices.

I'm getting through the PMs right now. Sorry again for the delay.

If you PMd me, you're on the list. I'll respond to each PM individually too.

Anyone else looking to go has until the end of this week to submit their details.

Cheers,
    Andy

Cheers Andy, relax i remember you saying you were having internet probs :D See ya Sunday week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

cheers andy, see everyone sunday week.

Jerseys allowed? i imagine so but dandilions is posh enough isnt it

AdrianII wrote: »
    cheers andy, see everyone sunday week.

Jerseys allowed? i imagine so but dandilions is posh enough isnt it

Yeah Andy confirmed to me Jerseys were ok:D
    I will be wearing my Colts Manning jersey oh yeah haha
    See ya all next week

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nowayout1

Closing date for requesting a spot on the guestlist is Sunday, Jan 29th

do you not mean sunday, Jan 30th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

Anyone planning the super bowl in the woolshed?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Lothaar v2

Thanks to everyone who PMd me. You're all on the guestlist.

I'm not taking any more guestlist requests from Boards.ie, as we need to finalise everything today. (I did say I'd close it down at the end of last week, so I've already extended it for my Boards.ie football brethren!)

To answer an earlier question - yes, jerseys are allowed... nay, encouraged!

On behalf of the Dublin Rebels, I hope you all have a great night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks for all your work on this, looking forward to it.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

should be a good night cant wait, go Pack go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Thanks to everyone who PMd me. You're all on the guestlist.

I'm not taking any more guestlist requests from Boards.ie, as we need to finalise everything today. (I did say I'd close it down at the end of last week, so I've already extended it for my Boards.ie football brethren!)

To answer an earlier question - yes, jerseys are allowed... nay, encouraged!

On behalf of the Dublin Rebels, I hope you all have a great night!

Thanks Andy (and the Dublin Rebels), I had a great time last year and am really looking forward to Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

So are boardsies going to wear their jerseys to the Dandelion party? We were hoping the Pats would be there and we could wear our jerseys (don't get much opportunity to wear them here!). Or would we look sad wearing the jersey of a team who aren't even there?

Would be good fun if everyone wore the jerseys of their team, like at the NFL game in Wembley. Yes, I know I'm being such a girl about it :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nah, wear the jersey of whoever you support, add a bit more colour to the evening..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

Obviously its too late to reserve spots for dandelion but if people just turn up on the night will they be accommodated?

apparantly not, you had to let andy know before 30th Jan, asaik they have a list of guests

So are boardsies going to wear their jerseys to the Dandelion party? We were hoping the Pats would be there and we could wear our jerseys (don't get much opportunity to wear them here!). Or would we look sad wearing the jersey of a team who aren't even there?

Would be good fun if everyone wore the jerseys of their team, like at the NFL game in Wembley. Yes, I know I'm being such a girl about it :D

I will be wearing my Colts top and my mate will be wearing his Jets top so i would say wear your Patriots top:D at least there will be 3 ppl there in jerseys of the teams not playing:p

I will be wearing my Colts top and my mate will be wearing his Jets top so i would say wear your Patriots top:D at least there will be 3 ppl there in jerseys of the teams not playing:p

I will be wearing my Chargers jersey too so 4 of us with teams not in the superbowl even with LT on the back who plays for The Jets :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I wore my colts jersey last year. This year I may go with either an eagles hoodie, panthers hoodie or a Penn state t shirt haven't decide:) I can never find decent Seahawks gear cheap :(

• Advertisement

nowayout1 wrote: »
    I will be wearing my Chargers jersey too so 4 of us with teams not in the superbowl even with LT on the back who plays for The Jets :(

Good man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Wearing my eagles jersey! :) Can't wait for the wool shed boyfriend and his friends are getting in early to hold seats! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Proudly wore my Jets jersey last time in the Dandelion. No reason not to wear your jersey. Good night last year!

another one with a jets jersey - sanchez 6 on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I'll be in a Colts jersey (either my nice fitting Clark screen print or my too big Manning sewn on)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 lncarosello

At what time does the 50euro unlimited bar start and close at?
    11PM and ends when the game ends.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Things looking doubtful for me later for Dandelion, havent loeft the bog all morning :(

What time is everyone heading for tonight??? Thinking about 9.30 myself

Did anyone get anything to prove you are on the guestlist i.e. an email to print out cos i haven't got one:eek: just a PM from Andy

Oh 1 more stupid question, can ya wear runners??? Just wondering as dandelion is a bit of a posh bar lol:D

• Advertisement

Will just have to give your name same as last year I'd say

Advertisement