Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Ryan Inquest

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

mikom wrote: »
    White, sniffable, and right on topic.

ok, that was funny :)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It was news to me too.

It would have been the last thing on my mind considering how much he condemned those that did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Jake1 wrote: »
    I see what you are saying, but sure the press could write YOU were spending 2000g a week on coke, wouldnt nessecarily make it true though.

Id take what the press write with a large grain of salt.

Ah yes, but if they said that of me I'd sue them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Worming powders whatever next :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

mloc wrote: »
    Ah yes, but if they said that of me I'd sue them.

You can't libel the dead.

Libel is based on damage to future income caused by damage to your reputation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

Very interesting thread. 2hrs later I've got to the end :)
    Well anyways my twopence worth is its a pity the guy died from the Overdose. If he was still alive but brain damaged by the OD, and still kind of in the public eye he would have been a better example for me to show my 3 kids, this is what can happen if you dabble in drugs. God forgive me but same goes for Katie French.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Vits a pity the guy died from the Overdose. If he was still alive but brain damaged by the OD, and still kind of in the public eye he would have been a better example for me to show my 3 kids,

Yeah, I'd say he's raging.

Very interesting thread. 2hrs later I've got to the end :)
    Well anyways my twopence worth is its a pity the guy died from the Overdose. If he was still alive but brain damaged by the OD, and still kind of in the public eye he would have been a better example for me to show my 3 kids, this is what can happen if you dabble in drugs. God forgive me but same goes for Katie French.

God might forgive you for wishing brain damage on people as part of your parenting programme, but I won't.

Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement