Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legard on the way out?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

My God, this is dreadful news. The only thing that excites DC is interviewing Christian Horner, and even then it's like this...

tumblr_le2a911Lw11qaqbjyo1_500.jpg

He's about as arrogant & pompus a chap on tv can get...and he's Scottish :eek: He should be cracking jokes all day :(

I firmly believe Leggard will have done a better job that DC will do, and I don't say that lightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Stellaluna

I've read on the beeb today that the EJ/DC/Jake lineup will still be there for the build up to the race and review afterwords. During the race EJ will be the main analyst in the paddock while Ted Kravitz will still be the pitlane reporter along with Lee McKenzie who will continue in her role asking drivers if they 'are bitterly disappointed' after another DNF. Also FOM have confirmed that coverage will be in HD for the new season.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Stellaluna

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    I dont care how hot Lee McKenzie is, she wrecks my head. She rarely if ever says anything even remotely useful.

Agreed. I think the only other thing she ever says is 'just talk us through what happened out there'

Advertisement