Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Precision Engineered Creatine and Whey Protein - Need Advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DARCHA22

theKramer wrote: »
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I have seen as many that say not to eat anything, but to start off on a light dose.

And I did state that Gaspari does not play well with a full stomach. They also recommend to start off on a lower dosage to assess tolerance. I have used it a number of times, but I still always start off on a third of the standard dosage and work my way up...

QUOTE]

Creaine in general can casue stomach discomfort

Gaspari Sp250 casues stomach discomfort becasue
    1. High in magnesium which is a laxative in high doses(SP250 has them doses)
    2. High caffeien content, caffeien can casue some people to have a sudden urge to go sit on a toilet.

Full, partial, empty stomach, makes no difference as far as creatine is concerned.

The products you mention might say on an empty stomach, becasue of the ingredients in lets say SP250. Arginine AKG efects are more noticible on an empty stomach, same with caffeine, this has nothing to do with taking it on an empty stomach because of the creatine.

Do a little research and dont always follow the label.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 V3nd3tta

Degsy wrote: »
    Creatine doesnt work..Working out works!

What i mean is its not a miracle supplement..you can take all the creatine in the world but without proper training,diet and rest nothing will happen...

:P I know that but it helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭theKramer

DARCHA22 wrote: »
    We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I have seen as many that say not to eat anything, but to start off on a light dose.

And I did state that Gaspari does not play well with a full stomach. They also recommend to start off on a lower dosage to assess tolerance. I have used it a number of times, but I still always start off on a third of the standard dosage and work my way up...

QUOTE]

Creaine in general can casue stomach discomfort

Gaspari Sp250 casues stomach discomfort becasue
    1. High in magnesium which is a laxative in high doses(SP250 has them doses)
    2. High caffeien content, caffeien can casue some people to have a sudden urge to go sit on a toilet.

Full, partial, empty stomach, makes no difference as far as creatine is concerned.

The products you mention might say on an empty stomach, becasue of the ingredients in lets say SP250. Arginine AKG efects are more noticible on an empty stomach, same with caffeine, this has nothing to do with taking it on an empty stomach because of the creatine.

Do a little research and dont always follow the label.
    I prefer to actually post based on my own personal experience. I have never had any problems taking Gaspari on an empty stomach, because I tried it on a low dosage, and worked my way up. Not one problem. None.

Which is why I am also recommending that anyone who takes it does the same, because from my own personal experience of using this product, I have never had an issue when taking on an empty stomach. Now Im not recommending that a person not eat all day, but that they take it about 2 hours at least after a major meal, or an hr after a very light snack. Which is what the label says.

And I also stated that I took the Superpump on semi-full stomach, only once though, and it did NOT play nice. Gave me a queasy type feeling. Nothing really bad, just a kind of bloated feeling. Which is probably why they recommend you dont take it on a full stomach!!!

And its pretty reckless to recommend to people to not follow the label. Guidelines are there for a reason. And I will qualify again by saying I have used this product myself and I had no problems with following the advice of the manufacturer. See my point :cool:

I prefer to actually post based on my own personal experience. I have never had any problems taking Gaspari on an empty stomach, because I tried it on a low dosage, and worked my way up. Not one problem. None.

Which is why I am also recommending that anyone who takes it does the same, because from my own personal experience of using this product, I have never had an issue when taking on an empty stomach. Now Im not recommending that a person not eat all day, but that they take it about 2 hours at least after a major meal, or an hr after a very light snack. Which is what the label says.

And its pretty reckless to recommend to people to not follow the label. Guidelines are there for a reason. And I will qualify again by saying I have used this product myself and I had no problems with following the advice of the manufacturer. See my point :cool:

I just ordered it I :):):)

V3nd3tta wrote: »

I just ordered it I :):):)
    By the way, as the label states ;) dont take it too late in the evening as the caffeine might keep you awake. I wouldnt recommend taking it any later than 5 or 6pm if you can. Depends on how you react to caffeine, I suppose.

I really like the Superpump, as when I go into the gym, I get this awesome "I ain't gonna let any weight get the better of me" type of determination. More than normally, of course :D

• Advertisement

And I also stated that I took the Superpump on semi-full stomach, only once though, and it did NOT play nice. Gave me a queasy type feeling. Nothing really bad, just a kind of bloated feeling. Which is probably why they recommend you dont take it on a full stomach!!!

No you didnt, you specifivcally talked about CREATINE, not SP250.

In relation to SP250 i pointed out how someone "might" have a funny stomach on it.

You said take CREATINE on an empty stomach for better absorbtion, You are wrong.

99% of what you are posting is wrong,.

Reckless, dont make me laugh, Yes NEVER follow the instructions, WHY??
    1. They are designed to make you take more, so you spend more money

Example, Load creatine 20g a day for 5 days, then take a break, then load again. Simple economics here, you end up spending more money.

Example 2, Take a protein shake 3 times a day, i can guarentee you that more than half the people that buy shakes donet even need them, casue they either get enuf protein from diet or dont train hard enuf to justify it.

Each product will work diff for everyone, i would go to a forum if i was unsure about a product and see what people think before i followed the back of a tub.

An example i read about was the back of a prohormone tub said no pct needed, when PCT was bloddy essential, whos reckless now.........

You need to read back over what you are posting mate, and learn to debate in a linear fashion.

How can you say "from you personal experiences" that creatine gets absorbed better on an empty stomach, what scientific measurements have you used to determine that??

By taking "gaspari" you do know "Gaspari" is a company and not a product.

V3nd3tta wrote: »
    By the way, as the label states ;) dont take it too late in the evening as the caffeine might keep you awake. I wouldnt recommend taking it any later than 5 or 6pm if you can. Depends on how you react to caffeine, I suppose.

I really like the Superpump, as when I go into the gym, I get this awesome "I ain't gonna let any weight get the better of me" type of determination. More than normally, of course :D

That`s cool... Yeah I won`t I usually take my supplements around that time just before the gym anyway :)

Forget about GASPARI products.

You gaVe the rules for takign CREATINE.

What you posted about creatine, cycling, absorpton etc, is wrong.

Now you decide you want to continue the debate with a different thing altogether, Superpump250, OR as you call it " Gaspari"

Gaspari say something about their product and you simply apply it to CREATINE, that dont work man

Im out!

No you didnt, you specifivcally talked about CREATINE, not SP250.
    The thread started focusing specifically on SP250, so I gave specifics on it.
    In relation to SP250 i pointed out how someone "might" have a funny stomach on it.

You said take CREATINE on an empty stomach for better absorbtion, You are wrong.

99% of what you are posting is wrong,.
    And I posted that taking it close after a meal is a bad idea, as I did that and it didnt play well, whereas I have never had an issue with an empty stomach. With this or any creatine.
    Reckless, dont make me laugh, Yes NEVER follow the instructions, WHY??
    1. They are designed to make you take more, so you spend more money

Example, Load creatine 20g a day for 5 days, then take a break, then load again. Simple economics here, you end up spending more money.
    I already agreed with you on that point and explained in my own post that over a longer fixed period, it made no difference, just that you would notice results quicker.
    Example 2, Take a protein shake 3 times a day, i can guarentee you that more than half the people that buy shakes donet even need them, casue they either get enuf protein from diet or dont train hard enuf to justify it.
    In that post I stated that I was a rugby player, and also stated in the same post that one would want to be training 4 or 5 days a week to justify that much protein intake. And the OP said he wants to get into bodybuilding, so he probably will be doing enough to justify it.
    Each product will work diff for everyone, i would go to a forum if i was unsure about a product and see what people think before i followed the back of a tub.
    Which is what he did, and I gave him info on a particular product I have used.
    An example i read about was the back of a prohormone tub said no pct needed, when PCT was bloddy essential, whos reckless now.........

You need to read back over what you are posting mate, and learn to debate in a linear fashion.
    I never mentioned anything about pro-hormones so you cant really beat me with that stick.
    There are good and bad supplements out there, as there are with any product. I gave him info on one I used and rate quite highly. For example, I have used BSN NO-Xplode and NutritionX Xplode 2, but wouldnt recommend them as I found the SP250 way superior to them.
    How can you say "from you personal experiences" that creatine gets absorbed better on an empty stomach, what scientific measurements have you used to determine that??
    What scientific measurements have you to say otherwise?
    By taking "gaspari" you do know "Gaspari" is a company and not a product.
    I do. And since I provided the link to the product, I assumed people would be able to go to that link and see what I was talking about, and then differentiate.

I'm out too.

• Advertisement

Dude you seriously need to learn how to read, i was giving examples of guidelines on tubs and you took them all personally WTF! :confused:
    They were examples and nothing to do with YOU, i was illustrating clearly my point.

Congratulations on doing a full circle without joining the ends, I think this is the first time i have ever seen anyone to confuse themselves in a debate(sure its all written in frint of you to re-read over an over)

I look forward to your next input into threads, however confusing and wrong that might be.

I really hope you dont give advice to people outside of forums, i can imagine they would be injecting whey or sumtin, or rubbing glutamin on their skin.

Anyway, go read the thread back and if you figure out which topic you want to stay on or if you actually understood the logical sequence of this thread then maybe there might be hope for you. BUT i doubt it.

Advertisement