Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Annoy You

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Those who say "are" instead of "our". Have even seen this typed / written :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

SNOW! My car froze, then the windshield wipers broke from being too frozen, then I had to pay 70 poxy quid to get it fixed, then it skidded on my road, mounted the footpath, now my steering is not aligned properly.... Stupid white icy pox filled shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

I hate the "Late night shop" on upper camden street near portobello its full of rude arab's.

I hate the way i cant qualify for the dole.

I hate that show Rab.c. nesbit,two and a half men,the middle,Wagons den*

*wagons den is poison i hate everyone involved especially that stupid host
    Listen love yer not funny so go back to yur open mic night slot in finglas!

I hate "take me out" it objectifies men its only ****

I hate the phrase "only messin" or "im just buzzin off ye" -These phrases are not exuses to say whatever you want and your not funny.

example - no girl would ever shag you! you horrible bashterd!only messin!

I hate the way the tv tells me theres no work but my parents are saying get a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

So very many things:

People who insist on pushing onto the Luas/Bus/Train before people alight

Piers Morgan

When people text something inoccous like 'Hiya' or 'How's it going?' - do you want me to ring you? Just say that

People who hate Dublin for no reason other than they are not from Dublin

Casual Racism - in particular when people whisper, for example, the italicised word : 'You know the guy, he's asian'. Calling him Asian is not an insult, it's a fact.

Cheryl Cole - she's just such a fake. 'D'ya kno what Kay-ee, this has been a really difficult week fuh ME puh-son-ally' Boo fu*kin hoo Cheryl. Away home to cry onto your silk pillows.

When people say Thung for Tongue and Troath for Throat

Russell Brand - I like boobies. Amazing.

People using the words retarded & gay all the time to signify something they don't like - really not cool & highly offensive.

Joe Pasquali - talking in a high-pitched squeak is not comedy

Lee Evans- sweating around a stage doing a Norman Wisdom impression is not comedy

Roy Chubby Brown - shouting Periods is not comedy

Radio ads

I could go on but perhaps that's enough whinging for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

when im driving, taxis that think they own the roads and pull out in front of you. I HATE THEM. Except of course on a saturday night when they are bringing me home lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Gophur wrote: »
    People who cannot differentiate between "there" and "their" !:D

People who get annoyed by unimportant and irrelevant things like not having perfect grammer :D

I hate the f***ing snow and people who are already talking about xmas

Also people who ALWAYS text back immediately annoy me

Also people who go on about playing games on a PC when playing games on a console is far, far more enjoyable

People who still play the likes of Farmville or Solitare when theirs millions of better games they could play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Nolanger wrote: »
    When you're at a table in a café/canteen and someone sits down opposite and facing you when they take out their mobile phone and point it at you giving the impression you're being filmed?

Lay off the ganja mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

People that don't wash their hair.
    People that use their hands to clean their ar$e.
    ....you know who you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

What also used to annoy me when I was at school, was trying to get to your Locker but there were so many people you could hardly move! That drove me insane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭M.Pool

people eating stinky egg & onion sandwiches on the bus

people hocking and spitting

cars parked so close to yours that you have to flatten yourself doing an impression of an envelope to get in your car door

wonky wheels on supermarket trollies that make you crash into the shelves and other people

no milk left for breakfast

hector on in the morning - way too loud and hyper to wake up to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Cots1

People who use jungle music for a ringtone or a text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

double entendres, :mad:

they aren't funny, or clever...just annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

Chain mail - **** OFF

While on Facebook and people are playing that number game or those 'like' status' 'The Awkward moment when there's a awkward moment' or 'I really need to stop liking things A HUR DUR'

(yeah yeah bring on the slating for using FB)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Toasters :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

:mad:

Early mornings.

Kerry Katona: How many times have you done the whole "I got my life back together" thing now? 7 MILLION?? No one cares. Fcuk off.

The Jehovah witnesses that keep calling to the door. I WAS BEING POLITE!
    Also, it's a tad hypocritical of you to ask me to read a magazine (yes, I read it) that has an article in it about "militant" atheists trying to convert people when what the fcuk were you doing? Trying to convert me! With all due respect, please bugger off.

Running out of milk.

You know when you chop something like onions and you just cannot get the damn stink out of your nails so you end up trying to chop the damn thing without actually touching it and end up knifing yourself? That's a pain in the ass.

Paypal customer service: You people are without a doubt the biggest shysters known to customer service. It only took 8 emails to get a straight answer out of you, you complete idiots.

Royal mail: Attempting to actually deliver things is really really helpful, cheers.

The fcuking X-factor: not one episode of this shyte have I watched, yet it is impossible to 100% avoid it. Thank god it's nearly over.

Rachel Allen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

StereoLove wrote: »
    Rachel Allen

Agreed. With her fake english accent. Every time she says "batter", I think "when did she show us how to make the batter?", and then the penny drops, she means bUtter. Muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrFQLmOp0fI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrFQLmOp0fI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lamest song ever

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrFQLmOp0fI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrFQLmOp0fI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lamest song ever

I like that song. Kinda.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

People who talk nothing but ****e about other people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Family fueds at christmas.
    Yep mine started early. The joys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rathcop

mods?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

rathcop wrote: »
    mods?

Haha, why are you calling on the mods for that? Do you talk rubbish about others:D:D:D

Slow walking people when you are in a hurry (STOP STROLLING :mad: )

"You is strollin'!!" but I am not strollin' - I am Boxxy, you see --> :D.

*runs*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

yep ****in hate them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Dr. No

The game of cricket. The Ashes are all over the news here in the UK, just because England might win at something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭robbyvibes

boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Merienne

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I need to complain.
    I have just seen a pet HATE of mine. Someone has gotten a free sideboard on one forum and reposted it on another, straight away, for nearly 300 euro. I think it's sooo rude to do that.
    Yes, bla bla, it what business is all about, fair play and good on him. NO. Fine if someone is selling something, and you resell it, but to look for when people are donating things purely so you can rip them off is not OK in my opinion. I get things regularly for free, but I have my own ethical rule- if someone gave it to me and I don't want it anymore, I give it forward for free. Does anyone agree with me, or do you just believe in sorting yourself out to your very best ability?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

rosanna davisons pic being in the Irish Mail and so often plastered in make up,well the last 2 pics of her this week were terrible made her horsey looking,is she starting to fade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

I see now she has a couple of gardia in trouble, could,nt keep her trap shut had to blow about it

Advertisement