Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Annoy You

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭proon4

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Dublin Bus journeys especially the following people on those journeys.

-Fat people who think being fat entitles them to the disability seat.

-The f*cker on every bus journey that opens the window no matter how
    cold it is

- The people who expect you to move into the inside seat at the back of the bus that is awkward to get into/out of so they can sit on the outside seat you sitting in. If I wanted to sit in that seat I would have done so in the first place, don't expect me to move.

The solution to your annoyance is simple.. BUY A FUGGING CAR !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭AnneElizabeth

Nolanger wrote: »
    People who say you must be gay because you think most Irish women are ugly!

Same goes for the ugly men! (I'm not saying you're wrong, just adding to it :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

When I'm in good humour very little annoys me but when I'm in pissy form the least little thing can get on my nerves, clocks ticking, doors creaking, a picture hung crookedly on the wall, basically anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

StereoLove wrote: »
    So, what are they?

For me it's The All Ireland Talent Show and the rain
    Westlife,Eastenders,corrie,sex in the city,emmerdale farm,ray foley,ray darcy,man utd fans who supported liverpool back in the days when liverpool were winning the league,fake munster rugby fans who dont even know the rules of rugby,women who say "like" in every like sentence,bankers,some teachers(the ones who shouldnt be allowed teach coz theyre so thick),Fianna Fail, Idiots who vote for Fianna Fail,people who dont know what an indicator is in a car, people who dont know or care about how to approach a roundabout, Linfield fc and Rangers fc.

Jimmy Magee........and us Irish arent we great ... "were as good as any of them " syndrome.... I still cringe when I think of that world sporting TV show years ago when he made such a moron out of poor Pat Spillane.. " What do you think of Pat Spillane? " Jesus aghhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have hundreds here are five
    -Threads that are repeated
    -Vuvuzelas
    -People who play on the PC
    -People who think there better than everyone else
    -Junkies

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Oh_Noes wrote: »
    People who sit waiting for you to leave because they want your parking space, especially when you've just walked up to your car.

Well what do you expect them to do, drive around farther aimlessly is it?
    Cornershop owners who go way beyond the small bit extra you're expected to pay for the convenience of locality. Example: 2 liters of milk in Dunnes is €1.89, in my local corner shop it's €2.90.

They don't have the same bargaining power with suppliers and don't have good enough sales figures to lower their costs or margins.
    The GAA

Why? There's problems sure but overall they are a fantastic organisation and the focal point of many communities in this country and for Irish communities abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

People who start arguments because they are bored.

They don't have the same bargaining power with suppliers and don't have good enough sales figures to lower their costs or margins.

Why? There's problems sure but overall they are a fantastic organisation and the focal point of many communities in this country and for Irish communities abroad.

Begob thats put him in his place.... your a man of infinite knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toobeyshaw

People who walk slow
    People who suddenly stop in the middle of the street so you end up walking into them
    People who talk during the film at the cinema............just WHY??
    Sunday nights

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

The fact that 5 minutes ago, I could buy beer in an off licence. Now I cannot.

:mad:

Idiot people.

Bad drivers.

Rude people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

People that invade my personal space.
    Over emotional people.....6
    Bigots. 2
    X-factor. 3
    Football/GAA. 10...I like football as in soccer but hate GAA
    Arrogant people. 4
    Sunday. 7
    Shallow people. 1
    Little dogs.....16
    Early mornings. 8
    Insomnia. 9
    Sitcoms with laughter tracks.15
    Urinals.14
    Overly religious people.13
    Chart music....5
    Rain.11
    Boiled eggs.12
    I could go on and on.

In order of importance (for me).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,066 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

People who think the Irish rugby team are fantatsic, but think every other sports person or team are crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

The bit of jeez you get on your top finger after you fap!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

A messy iTunes Library.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Up de Barrs

Excessive use of the work like, like.

Women who wreck your head. I am of course referring to the bad wrecked head, there is a lovely wrecked head to have too. Bad one follows the good one though generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

some people. & bad weather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

People who think the Irish rugby team are fantatsic, but think every other sports person or team are crap.
    But theyre such admirable heroes...Puke.Rugby is one ridiculous "sport".Give me a good junior b hurling game anyday. Youd be twice as entertained.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

PARKHEAD67 wrote: »
    But theyre such admirable heroes...Puke.Rugby is one ridiculous "sport".Give me a good junior b hurling game anyday. Youd be twice as entertained.

Munster rugby bandwagon annoys the sh1t out of me too now that rugby is mentioned, the bandwagon only has interest in the Heineken cup matches though, knobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Yes; or keep looking for a parking space. Don't rush people, it's rude. I might not even be leaving.

It's rubbish to suggest that a large number of local shops don't take advantage of the fact that people only use them when they're really stuck, so the shop owners cash in. My own experience of this comes from one local shop that charges much higher prices than another one which is just around the corner.

The GAA annoys me because the game is amateurish and chaotic, it also gets a disproportionate amount of coverage in the media in relation to the level of public interest that exists in it.

It also annoys me that someone would ask me in a thread to rationally explain why these things annoy me. Annoyance isn't a rational emotion.

Oh_Noes wrote: »

The GAA annoys me because the game is amateurish and chaotic, it also gets a disproportionate amount of coverage in the media in relation to the level of public interest that exists in it.

The vast majority of towns and villages in Ireland have a GAA club, there is huge interest in GAA in the country, if the coverage matched the interest it would have loads more media coverage ;) Not a GAA fan myself so thank feck it doesn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

People who stand and chat, blocking the entrances to buildings or the foot paths.

Nosey people.

Racist taxi drivers.

The luggage door alarm on Bus Eireann buses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

My lack of Cool.
    PTM.
    Housemates who try and make me have fun.
    Cold.
    Mornings.
    Cold Mornings.
    GAA.
    Small Talk.
    Big Talk.
    Talking in General.
    Christmas.
    South Park.
    Fun.
    Bus Journeys.
    Chris Hansen in chat rooms.
    Any Music which hasn't been made/remixed by Scooter
    Favourite Fried Chicken.
    Everyone in Fade Street except Paul Furlong.
    Men in Showers in the Gym.
    The Gym.
    Judas.
    Pints.
    TNA Impact.
    Being pinned.
    The guy I'm pinning escaping just before the 3rd count.
    That Voice.
    Extra Cheese on Mizzoni's Pizzas.
    When Buzz eats my cheese pizza.
    When I have to share the hide-a-bed with Fuller.
    MMA Fighters who don't know how to cut a promo.
    Playing FIFA.
    Lists of Annoying things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 crixus veritas

People who press the toothpaste tube or any other such like from the middle.

Noisey pop cork eaters, who crunch one at a time, in the cinema and always sit in front of me.

People who don't thank you when you let them out in traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

RoverJames wrote: »
    The vast majority of towns and villages in Ireland have a GAA club, there is huge interest in GAA in the country, if the coverage matched the interest it would have loads more media coverage ;) Not a GAA fan myself so thank feck it doesn't.

Fair enough. I still think it's sh1te ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

A conspicuous lack of cheap steak and blow jobs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Excessive use of the work like, like.

Listening to Joseph O'Connor on drivetime were we like?

Advertisement