Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 13 Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Well done to the Patriots, cracking win!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    I have absolutely no doubt that is Belichick and Brady sending out a message to Rex Ryan and the Jets.

Talking the talk is one thing, but you only earn that right once you've walked the walk.

This isn't just a victory, this is an emphatic message. And I absolutely love every second of it.

Did they not start walking the walk when they comfortably beat the Patriots earlier in the season? After all, that was around the time when all the "talking'" was going on.

It's only one victory. A great one, prehaps but still only 1 victory. The Jets are still a 9-3 team and have a big part to play yet this season

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭TheSpecialOne

Total massacre but to suggest that the Jets are now finished and that the Pats have it wrapped up is ridiculous. Plenty more shocks to come maybe starting this week in Soldier Field.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

J.E.T.S J.E.T.S. Yike :eek:

Holy crap we got are ass kicked.But its a long season(hopefully)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I didn't watch the game for fear I'd be too exhausted for college...fcuking mistake.

Watched the highlights, unreal. Three things: 1) Tom Brady. 2) Danny Woodhead. 3) The puss on Rex Ryan's face. Payback's a b!tch.

Great day to be a Patriot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Annihilated. No complaints. Move on. Season not over. A win sunday would be a good riposte.

Advertisement