Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've been waiting for todays Vault-tec tee for aaaaaaages, delighted :)

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

maximoose wrote: »
    I've been waiting for todays Vault-tec tee for aaaaaaages, delighted :)

Glad to bring it to you, it's turned out to be pretty popular so you obviouly were not the only one waiting!

Today's tee: Caffeine Powers, Activate!

productimage-picture-caffeine-powers-activate-8608_500x500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Glad to bring it to you, it's turned out to be pretty popular so you obviouly were not the only one waiting!
    What's pretty popular?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Just ordered todays tee!! :D can't wait for it to arrive! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

THE TWO DAYS I FORGET TO CHECK QWERTEE, VAULT-TEC COMES UP.

God ****ing damnit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭SilentHunter

Just got my [Device name here] shirt yesterday and I was surprised that the print is brilliant. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Can't wait to see some of the other designs that I voted for to be printed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Just got my [Device name here] shirt yesterday and I was surprised that the print is brilliant. I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Can't wait to see some of the other designs that I voted for to be printed.

Really, Really, Really, Really wanted this one but missed it :(

Davie89 wrote: »
    Really, Really, Really, Really wanted this one but missed it :(

Sorry about that! We'll probably be doing an insaniTEE sale in the next few weeks, so there is a chance you might be able to pick one up then!

Today's Tee: Assembly Required

productimage-picture-assembly-required-8754_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Looks like there's an insanitee sale coming up as per todays newsletter. It's a pity its not a fiver per tee though, I think then it would out weigh the chances of getting a damn Doctor who/Sherlock/Be calm tee.

draffodx wrote: »
    Looks like there's an insanitee sale coming up as per todays newsletter. It's a pity its not a fiver per tee though, I think then it would out weigh the chances of getting a damn Doctor who/Sherlock/Be calm tee.

Just to say out latest insaniTEE sale is on at the moment.

A lot of the sizes sold out very quickly but if you are female, a small or xxl sized man, or a man who enjoys wearing ladies tees we still have plenty in stock for you:)

productimage-picture-insanitee-sale-random-tees-4-9458_500x500.jpg

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

was gutted to log in this morning and see all those sizes sold out so quick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

As Splinter said, surprised at how fast the sizes were gone in this one (well, it is summer, in theory). Guess I'll have to wait for the next one, then.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Got my watchman one today, cheers. However, the colour on the Webpage was grey, I got white, which isn't as nice...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Got my watchman one today, cheers. However, the colour on the Webpage was grey, I got white, which isn't as nice...

This one - http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-rorschach-test/ - ?

Looks white to me, although I can see how it might look grey depending on your monitor setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

draffodx wrote: »
    This one - http://www.qwertee.com/product/the-rorschach-test/ - ?

Looks white to me, although I can see how it might look grey depending on your monitor setup.

When it was up for voting it was grey, i received a mail to say it was available and ordered it probably without checking :rolleyes:

Cheers for that :)

PS - grey was nicer though ;)

When it was up for voting it was grey, i received a mail to say it was available and ordered it probably without checking :rolleyes:

Ah life's harsh lessons :D

Sorry about that, I checked up and it was white when up for voting and when up for sale, we also list the colour of the tee below the sizes just in case (depending on how your monitor is set up colours can look different so we do this to be doubly sure)

Hope you like it anyway!

PS, we're going to be running a competition this week to reprint one or two of our previous tees, let me know if you have any suggestions of ones you'd like to see make a one off return:)

Today's tee: "Tools of the Trade..."

productimage-picture-tools-of-the-trade-9734_500x500.jpg

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Got a dispatch email for the grab bag t-shirts this morning, but the shirts were there when I went home for lunch.

Got a Diskworld one, and an Eddard Stark (I had to google :o ) / Futurama mash up.

Very nice quality as always

Got a dispatch email for the grab bag t-shirts this morning, but the shirts were there when I went home for lunch.

Got a Diskworld one, and an Eddard Stark (I had to google :o ) / Futurama mash up.

Very nice quality as always

Thanks Alastair!

Glad you like your tees:)

Hi Robert, I don't suppose there's any chance of getting a Thorrios shirt, is there? I meant to come back and order, but got distracted by shiny things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

This will soon be redundant when it's no longer 2012 and season 5 is coming out soon - might be a good time to release it imo

Very impressive service from Qwertee! I ordered my most recent shirt a few days ago, got an email this morning at about 10.15 saying my order was dispatched. I already knew this as the postman delivered it at 8am this morning. :)

Thanks, guys.

PaulieC wrote: »
    This will soon be redundant when it's no longer 2012 and season 5 is coming out soon - might be a good time to release it imo

Thanks for the suggestion:)

blastman wrote: »
    Very impressive service from Qwertee! I ordered my most recent shirt a few days ago, got an email this morning at about 10.15 saying my order was dispatched. I already knew this as the postman delivered it at 8am this morning. :)

Thanks, guys.

You're very welcome!

Today's tee is "BANE - Chiropractic"

productimage-picture-bane-chiropractic-10577_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Awesome, insta-buy.

productimage-picture-the-necron-om-nom-nom-nom-nicon-10989_800x_.jpg

d31b0y wrote: »
    Awesome, insta-buy.

Glad you like it, this design was actually one of our first curated ones, as well as the voted for designs we're looking around to see if we can find any other ones that we think you guys would like but that have not been submited (amazingly not all artists know about Qwertee:)

Today's Tee: The Necron-Om-Nom-Nom-Nom-Nicon

productimage-picture-the-necron-om-nom-nom-nom-nicon-10989_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Love the tee on now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

productimage-picture-mushroom-avenged-11389_800x_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Recieved my Nuka Cola shirt there during the week, great quality as always. No fecking Haribo this time though!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Thought this one deserved a bump...

productimage-picture-close-encounter-12964_800x_.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement