Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Hi Robert

this "Insta-Tee" sale seems good but there are too many Doctor Who and Star Wars tees for me to roll the dice.

I take it there is absolutely no chance of getting to choose the shirt? I take it the sale is a way of you guys getting rid of unsold stock? I'd definitely be up for buying 4-5 of your previous tees should they be available?

For example, i'd sell my grandmother for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle one in XL.

And last time I had her evaluated she was worth just over €7!

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Hi Robert

this "Insta-Tee" sale seems good but there are too many Doctor Who and Star Wars tees for me to roll the dice.

I take it there is absolutely no chance of getting to choose the shirt? I take it the sale is a way of you guys getting rid of unsold stock? I'd definitely be up for buying 4-5 of your previous tees should they be available?

I'm afraid they have to be random, if we were to let people pick designs it would get very complicated/expensive and we have to keep everything simple!

There's a lot of trading of tees in our forums and the shirts that you fear getting tend to be in demand so there's a very good chance you could swap with someone for a design you do want:)

Thanks!

For example, i'd sell my grandmother for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle one in XL.

And last time I had her evaluated she was worth just over €7!

Poor Granny Stuffins:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Poor Granny Stuffins:)

Alright how about this........... give me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle tee or my Granny goes on eBay!! :P

Alright how about this........... give me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle tee or my Granny goes on eBay!! :P

This seems a fair deal, but sadly all the sale tees are now mixed in together now so finding a particular shirt would be like finding a needle in a haystack, or more accurately a TMNS tee in a pile of many other ones....

Sorry Granny Stuffins:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I am trying to buy that new t shirt you put.It says Your credit card could not be authorized, please check your details or try another card.Help please

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I missed the insaniTEE? sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I am trying to buy that new t shirt you put.It says Your credit card could not be authorized, please check your details or try another card.Help please
    My mate is having the exact same issue right now, with a card that has previously been used through the site.

Hi Eddie,

If you want to get in touch through the site we'll try to help you out.

Thanks

Adam wrote: »
    My mate is having the exact same issue right now, with a card that has previously been used through the site.

Hmm, am not seeing any failed card transactions in the last while.

Again, if your friend wants to get in touch via the site we'll do our best to help you out:)

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I missed the insaniTEE? sale!

Sorry about that, it looks like you have:(

Based on what you guys asked for here we'll be hoping to run them a bit more often so hopefully it won't be too long till the next one!

You could always console yourself with today's tee:)

Poké Wars: Pikachewie

productimage-picture-poke-wars-pikachewie-4061_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭slowlydownwards

Got my Eat, Sleep, Science tee yesterday + a mini bag of haribo gold bears tucked up inside the tee-shirt. Eeeerrrrrmmmm, thank you Quertee, Happy Easter. Bear hugs!

Okay I will go onto it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Got my Stairway to Heaven, Highway to Hell shirt yesterday. Awesome as per usual. Any chance of fried egg Haribos next time?.... :D

Got my Eat, Sleep, Science tee yesterday + a mini bag of haribo gold bears tucked up inside the tee-shirt. Eeeerrrrrmmmm, thank you Quertee, Happy Easter. Bear hugs!

Thanks, You're very welcome:)

Latest tee about to go live: Shredded:

productimage-picture-shredded-4609_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I need it!

neonitrix wrote: »
    my first t-shirt design is up on Qwertee I want to thank fionny for helping me do up a mockup, hope you like it.

function timeTravel() was inspired from the desire to study but the need to relive my childhood and what better way than to break out the delorean and dust off the flux capacitor.

functiontimeTravel-3.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel/

thanks a million

ed

Just to say with this design we'd be happy to print it but would appreciate if those of you with requisite knowledge could go have a look at it and see if any code changes are needed. As you can see from the comments on it, it's the kind of design people will get fussy about if it's wrong so it would be nice to have a community effort to get everything ok with it first:)

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Just to say with this design we'd be happy to print it but would appreciate if those of you with requisite knowledge could go have a look at it and see if any code changes are needed. As you can see from the comments on it, it's the kind of design people will get fussy about if it's wrong so it would be nice to have a community effort to get everything ok with it first:)

Thanks!

You want confirmation that the code actually works?... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Really want the shredder tee but literally can't afford it :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thanks!

Is there a link to the code in text format? If so, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Lack of indentation and excessive comments would need sorting for a start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

Thanks!

What can i say I am delighted at the prospect

I am happy with any feedback except dissing java it is what it is ie: my primary language for the last two years and the next two hopefully.

as for the code actually ever working - its never going to happen (time travel impossible) but trust me when i say it will compile as it as i actually went as far as running it to test it, i put printlines into every method to see if it ran ok, when i say ran i dont mean fluxing / or mr fusion / delorean. i mean code.

I just want to say I am happy with any changes ye see fit once the concept stays the same, my idea with it was that I wanted BTTF in Java but in such a way that not only programmers would understand, the rich amount of comments was for this reason, as for the indentation its purely down to the fact i cant design my way out of a paper bag and couldnt get my head around what would fit in the qwertee mockup without cutting chunks off.

the only thing that was pointed out to me and i did mean to change was that the x = 1.21 needs to live outside ie: above the void timeTravel() otherwise its always true. also one other small thing i noticed was i have 1.21 Ghz (speed) when its actually electricity so its 1.21 GW (GigaWattz) after that work away, delighted that my idea might get printed

am actually studying java in 2nd year so always happy for someone to point out where my code or logic or formatting is incorrect, something i am even noticing from different lecturers is they adopt different styles. I havent settled on mine yet.

here is the code - I wouldnt like too much of the code to change, indentation and comments do whatever you want, and the method to be written in 2014 it plays on the whole time travel thing. ie: method not written yet

x = 1.21; // 1.21GW or 1.21X10^9

function timeTravel(double x){

if (x=1.21){
    if (fluxCapacitor == true){
    whatDate(date);
    }
    }

} //close timeTravel

function whatDate(String date){

this.date = date;

if (timeCircuits==true){
    //timeCircuits(date); method to be written in 2014
    } //close if

else{
    System.out.println("Time Circuits Not Powered On: ");
    }

} //close whatDate

should it get printed i have notes for another 8 - 10 java based tee's in the wings on everything from superman / hulk / and pretty much any of the indy films as well as a few other ideas on playing around java polymorphism / and the power of inheritance. its just a matter of getting the time to do the mockups.

thanks

ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

Hi A quick question , how does the artist verify now many sales have been made? Have looked at both sites , qwertee and teebusters , does anybody how these sites pay the artist , I mean , how do they quanitfy the amount of sale to the artist ?

poiuytsam wrote: »
    Hi A quick question , how does the artist verify now many sales have been made? Have looked at both sites , qwertee and teebusters , does anybody how these sites pay the artist , I mean , how do they quanitfy the amount of sale to the artist ?

Hi, we'll always send you a screenshot of the backend of our site with the sales totals and breakdown of orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

ok thank you , for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just bought my first one there after a year of going "Ah thats pretty neat, I should get one of those."
    Should have bought it yesterday and saved myself £2, damn my indecisiveness :o

How long does it take to get a tshirt delivered I had ordered mine on the 6th and still no sign

How long does it take to get a tshirt delivered I had ordered mine on the 6th and still no sign

Hi Eddie, we aim to have all orders dispatched within 4 working days of the shirt finishing being on sale. We print and pack them after they have been on sale so there is always a bit of a delay but we try to get them out as quick as possible. 2 bank holidays in the last week doesn't help either:)

We'll email you as soon as your order is on the way.

Thanks

Just bought my first one there after a year of going "Ah thats pretty neat, I should get one of those."

Many thanks for your order Dave, hope it's the first of many:)

Today's tee is "8-Bit Dovahkiin":

productimage-picture-8-bit-dovahkiin-7147_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Same here, had bout two in the last two weeks so had settled on not getting the Shredded one but with 18 minutes to go I bottled it and bought it!

It can take quite some time unfortunately, the two T-shirts I bought took 5 - 6 days to be sent and then whatever it took an Póst to get them to me, usually 2 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,983 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Many thanks for your order Dave, hope it's the first of many:)

Today's tee is "8-Bit Dovahkiin":

productimage-picture-8-bit-dovahkiin-7147_500x500.jpg

Is there any sign of the Rorschach one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement