Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

If you want to get in touch with us through the Qwertee site we'll get the ball rolling:)

emailed you there now, via the qwertee site. thanks a million delighted that its getting printed.

Woo Hoo

http://www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel/

and finished code including proper indentation:
    http://pastebin.com/Nxc9LPTh

tks

ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

3 new designs in for approval, im feeling lucky this time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

productimage-picture-revenge-of-the-cuccos-7423_800x_.png

Can't decide if I want this or not... I feel like there is just too much going on. Awesome design choice though. I'm torn.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Love it, damnit buying qwertees is becoming addictive!

emailed a response back to your mail Robert:

delighted its getting printed. Cv being updated as we speak.

function timeTravel() is a go:

functiontimeTravel-3.jpg
    UPDATED CODE: INDENTATION / TRY / CATCH ETC http://pastebin.com/Nxc9LPTh
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

FFS I've already spent enough on Qwertee T-Shirts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I got my Escape from NY/LA/Kansas shirt today. :)

but I got no haribo!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! What is the world coming to??

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Dermo wrote: »
    I got my Escape from NY/LA/Kansas shirt today. :)

but I got no haribo!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! What is the world coming to??

I'm afraid we've been Haribo-less for the past few days, there was a brief nationwide drought on the ones we use, not sure if it was our fault:)

But thankfully we had an awful lot of boxes of them arrive finally, so from today onwards natural order will be restored!

Sorry to those of you who may have missed out on your sweetie goodness in the past few days:(

Today's tee: Ankh-Morpork Delicatessen !

productimage-picture-ankh-morpork-delicatessen-7591_500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I'm afraid we've been Haribo-less for the past few days, there was a brief nationwide drought on the ones we use, not sure if it was our fault:)

But thankfully we had an awful lot of boxes of them arrive finally, so from today onwards natural order will be restored!

Sorry to those of you who may have missed out on your sweetie goodness in the past few days:(

It's no problem, glad to hear they will be back. Hopefully they will be with my Revenge of the Cuccos tshirt :)

Dermo wrote: »
    It's no problem, glad to hear they will be back. Hopefully they will be with my Revenge of the Cuccos tshirt :)

Not 100% sure if they went out with that design, if not maybe we can sort you out with double sweets next time:)

Latest tee: Anger Management

productimage-picture-anger-management-7714_500x500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Not 100% sure if they went out with that design, if not maybe we can sort you out with double sweets next time:)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Angry birds.....must buy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭madcabbage

productimage-picture-anger-management-7714_500x500.jpg

YES!!! Ive been waiting for this to get printed!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Bloodwing

I was just about to order this T-shirt on your site but I'm slightly confused by the two postage options. They both offer the same delivery times but the more expensive option seems to offer insurance against loss. Is this the only difference between the two options? As far as I am aware under distance selling directives the onus is on the seller to ensure delivery is completed?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Neilos wrote: »
    I was just about to order this T-shirt on your site but I'm slightly confused by the two postage options. They both offer the same delivery times but the more expensive option seems to offer insurance against loss. Is this the only difference between the two options? As far as I am aware under distance selling directives the onus is on the seller to ensure delivery is completed?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

Guaranteed shipping offers insurance against loss in the post, but we'll always do our best to make sure everyone gets their shirt regardless of the method chosen. It's not as much of an issue in Ireland as it is for some international orders where there are more likely to be problems.

Just to say we've cracked 30,000 Fans on our Facebook Page (Thanks in no small part to you guys). So to celebrate we are giving away 30 FREE TEES, see the first comment on our new tee to see if you are a winner:

productimage-picture-science-squad-7788_500x500.jpg

Just got a mail from Robert. My Back To The Future Crossed With A High Level Programming Language inspired function TimeTravel() Tee is going up for sale on Monday 14th May.

Am delighted, Thanks for the support guys

www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel/

tks
    Neonitrix

Hope it goes well for you Neonitrix!

I have designs im quite product of up for voting if anyone is feeling generous and would like to throw me a vote (if you like it of course)

Red Dwarf Fans - Smeg Head:

Smeg-Head-NEW.jpg
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/smeg-head/

Evolution of Man:

Main.jpg
    http://www.qwertee.com/product/evolution/

neonitrix wrote: »
    Just got a mail from Robert. My Back To The Future Crossed With A High Level Programming Language inspired function TimeTravel() Tee is going up for sale on Monday 14th May.

Am delighted, Thanks for the support guys

www.qwertee.com/product/function-timetravel/

tks
    Neonitrix

Thanks, hope it does well for you and thanks for all the input/support from you guys here with it:)

Today's tee: Avenge!

productimage-picture-assemble-1-7906_500x500.png

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

That Rimmer shirt is amazing, instvote!

picked up an avenge tshirt too :) cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

fionny wrote: »

YES!!!!

Just yes!!!

• Advertisement

MrStuffins wrote: »
    YES!!!!

Just yes!!!

Thanks guys, not getting many votes for it sadly :( Guess its too niche. Have submitted an Alien / Prometeus one last night, hopefully should have broader appeal.

my tshirt function timeTravel(); has just gone live on www.qwertee.com cant say how happy i am thanks for the help everyone - all the best - ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Will you put up how much you earn from it? I'm curious. Doesn't matter if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Just picked up the time travel t-shirt for my brothers Birthday, Nice. Good luck with it.

I'd be interested in how much you make from it too (or at least how much per tee), again if you dont mind, if you do no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Congrats Neonitrix great t-shirt

Just wondering if anyone would be able to give me a hand with some Photoshop work, I've come up with what I think is a pretty decent idea for a t-shirt but struggling to get anywhere with the photoshop part... so if you're willing to help fire me a PM, thanks!

neonitrix wrote: »
    my tshirt function timeTravel(); has just gone live on www.qwertee.com cant say how happy i am thanks for the help everyone - all the best - ed

Thanks neonitrix! Glad to have your design up and thanks for the suggestions from you guys here re: the coding!

Today's tee is: [Device Name Here]

productimage-picture-device-name-here-8441_500x500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Although I LOVE that shirt, I already have the other VERY similar one...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cant wait to get the soft kitty shirt thats coming up. :D

CMpunked wrote: »
    Cant wait to get the soft kitty shirt thats coming up. :D

You get your wish in about 15 minutes:)

productimage-picture-soft-kitty-warm-kitty-8503_500x500.jpg

• Advertisement

Anyone who played Diablo 3 on launch will be familiar with this :P

mock-9.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/error-37/