Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Yoink! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Will be dispatched this evening (within the 4 working day window we aim for) and enter postal system first thing in the morning. You should get a confirmation email shortly.

Thanks for ordering by the way:)
    No Problem Mate, thanx for the fast responses.

Ive already got my eye on the Wheres Waldo t shirt...And i even posted in the Forum suggestioning a Toy Story t shirt.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Hey lads check out my new tee. I just hope it doesn't have too many colors. :P

http://www.qwertee.com/product/aku/
    148575.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Jaafa wrote: »
    Hey lads check out my new tee. I just hope it doesn't have too many colors. :P

http://www.qwertee.com/product/aku/
    148575.jpg

AKU!!!

Love that show. Just voted, if it's in that colour tee it's an instant buy for me.

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Jayd0g wrote: »
    AKU!!!

Love that show. Just voted, if it's in that colour tee it's an instant buy for me.

Lovely design, you might need to drop a couple of colours or use halftones to get it down, looks to be 6+ at the moment..

New tee is up tonight, sure to be a hit with maths fans:)

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-time-for-pi_1_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

A BOARDSIE tee :p

Yay, cant wait to buy this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I hate that the girls version is on blue. I would have bought it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Same here. Not a fan of the blue.

Lovely design, you might need to drop a couple of colours or use halftones to get it down, looks to be 6+ at the moment..

Ok Ill give it a shot. If I cant though I'd be more than happy to give you my share of the profits if it ever went to print. I just want the free tee. :D

DeWitt wrote: »
    Same here. Not a fan of the blue.

Sorry about that. There is no Sand in the women's shirts and we don't have all sizes available in charcoal so light blue was something of a compromise.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

the pi shirt will be my 3rd qwertee shirt :D went for a medium this time instead of large, gonna see if its a better fit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Dutchy

Stuck up a couple of new designs... hopefully someone will like them! If that someone does like them... please vote for them! :)

The first new design is the next Zombie presents release. This time it's 'Gutnness for Strength'. Think C.O.D. and nazi zombies...

http://qwertee.com/product/gutness-for-strength/

2444evc.jpg

I've called the second new design 'Whoodlum'... when good doctors... go bad!

http://qwertee.com/product/whoodlum/

2n99o40.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

Dutchy wrote: »
    Stuck up a couple of new designs... hopefully someone will like them! If that someone does like them... please vote for them! :)

The first new design is the next Zombie presents release. This time it's 'Gutness for Strength'. Think C.O.D. and nazi zombies (gutness is the german for goodness).

2444evc.jpg

I've called the second new design 'Whoodlum'... when good doctors... go bad!

http://qwertee.com/product/whoodlum/

2n99o40.jpg

You have spelled gutness differently in your text than the tee. Hope the tee is right for you.

Thanks man! fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The first new design is the next Zombie presents release. This time it's 'Gutnness for Strength'. Think C.O.D. and nazi zombies...

http://i53.tinypic.com/2444evc.jpg

I need that Tee.... I need to have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I love the gutnness shirt

Thanks lads - appreciate the support! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Some really cool designs, gl with them.

May grab a couple of these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

I've ordered my first tee, the Phi one :)

Ok Ill give it a shot. If I cant though I'd be more than happy to give you my share of the profits if it ever went to print. I just want the free tee. :D

Thanks for the offer, we'd be sure to pay you though, have to keep the artists happy:)

One tip for saving a colour is to use the tee colour itself as opposed to just printing new colours, this shirt is a good example (using the black of the shirt) as opposed to black ink:

http://qwertee.com/product/eat-your-spinach/

Oh and what is the reference on the tee, I just thought it was a very nice design but someone said something about a tv program?

Thanks

• Advertisement

mikesp wrote: »
    I've ordered my first tee, the Phi one :)

Thanks for that Mike, hope you love it.

Still available for the next 24 hours:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-time-for-pi_1_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Got My Scare Bear T-Shirt today off the Postie.It was my First T-Shirt from Qwertee.

Few things id like to say.
    1.The Quality is freaking fantastic.I thought the print on the t shirts was going to be a cheap version, But God NO it isnt.Its fantastic.
    2.The Quality of the T-Shirt is fantastic too.
    3.Size Guide was spot on.
    4.Postage- I got the email saying it was dispatched late on Thursday night, and i didnt expect it too arrive till late this week, But i live in the country so i was shocked to see it here today.
    5.The Sweets- Before i had even tried on the T -Shirt id eaten the Sweets. :D

Cant Wait for a new T-Shirt which i like to come up again as id has no hestiation in Buying again.Fantastic Service, Fantastic Business, and Ill gladly Reccomend them.

Thanx Qwertee. You Have one Very Happy Customer. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Got mine friday. Impressive service all round. Well done.

Thanks for the offer, we'd be sure to pay you though, have to keep the artists happy:)

One tip for saving a colour is to use the tee colour itself as opposed to just printing new colours, this shirt is a good example (using the black of the shirt) as opposed to black ink:

http://qwertee.com/product/eat-your-spinach/

Oh and what is the reference on the tee, I just thought it was a very nice design but someone said something about a tv program?

Thanks

Cool thanks for the tip. The reference is to AKU from the tv show Samurai Jack. AKU was Samurai Jack's nemesis. Oh and when I redo the design how do I re-upload it? I don't see an option on the page. Thanks.

New version, this ok?

149136.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

Must get that gutness tee

DeadParrot wrote: »
    Must get that gutness tee

Well, it has got 23 votes so far, and it's new to the site, so it's going in the right direction!

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Got My Scare Bear T-Shirt today off the Postie.It was my First T-Shirt from Qwertee.

Few things id like to say.
    1.The Quality is freaking fantastic.I thought the print on the t shirts was going to be a cheap version, But God NO it isnt.Its fantastic.
    2.The Quality of the T-Shirt is fantastic too.
    3.Size Guide was spot on.
    4.Postage- I got the email saying it was dispatched late on Thursday night, and i didnt expect it too arrive till late this week, But i live in the country so i was shocked to see it here today.
    5.The Sweets- Before i had even tried on the T -Shirt id eaten the Sweets. :D

Cant Wait for a new T-Shirt which i like to come up again as id has no hestiation in Buying again.Fantastic Service, Fantastic Business, and Ill gladly Reccomend them.

Thanx Qwertee. You Have one Very Happy Customer. :D:D

Having spent the last few hours dispatching orders (very dull and tedious work) this was a lovely thing to read, thanks very much!

We're doing our best to offer a great quality product at a really low price (not too easy to do) and we really appreciate hearing about it when people are happy with what we are trying to do.

Thanks again, really appreciate it:)

Cool thanks for the tip. The reference is to AKU from the tv show Samurai Jack. AKU was Samurai Jack's nemesis. Oh and when I redo the design how do I re-upload it? I don't see an option on the page. Thanks.

New version, this ok?

149136.jpg

Great stuff, I think I actually prefer it with the 4 colours, looks very striking.

Have changed the image for you (mental note, add feature to allow artists to do this themselves:)

Thanks again, looks great!

Well, it has got 23 votes so far, and it's new to the site, so it's going in the right direction!

+1 Vote from me, think it's great, would look good in combination with the previous one in my wardrobe:)

New tee is live, has been riding high in the voting since we started so thought it was time to unleash it...

The Invincible Amazing Wolvclopisher Man:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-the-amazing_mhb_500.jpg

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Another light blue ladies t-shirt? It just looks wrong in light blue! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement