Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Sadly this is now not going to be happening, there was an issue with the artwork so we had to swap in a different design.

Sorry about that:(

:( I was really looking forward to that one!

I actually like the colour of the ladies tee for the WWHD tee, pity I'm not a fan of House. May buy it for a friend of mine though, for her birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Do u guys have extra copies of your early shirts ? back when you used to accept size exchanges.

there are a couple of your early shirts i missed out on(this one http://www.qwertee.com/product/monster-food-chain/ as an example) that i would love to buy, you could sell them off as a special deal, you wouldnt even need to reprint, just sell the extra copies if you have any.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

herobear wrote: »
    Do u guys have extra copies of your early shirts ? back when you used to accept size exchanges.

there are a couple of your early shirts i missed out on(this one http://www.qwertee.com/product/monster-food-chain/ as an example) that i would love to buy, you could sell them off as a special deal, you wouldnt even need to reprint, just sell the extra copies if you have any.

Ya, I'd be interested as well if you have some old ones around. I've only just discovered qwertee.com and there's a few of the old ones I'd love to get.

EDIT: Just read on the website what you do with the un-sold T-Shirts. When do you hold these InsaniTEE sell-off's? I have subscribed to the site, will I get an email when one is coming up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Is XXL the only size that these guys ever do ? ever go up to XXXL on any tshirts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Tallon wrote: »
    Someone actually needs to design a minecraft themed one :pac:

It would sell so much

How's this?

http://www.qwertee.com/product/creeper/

150513.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Awesome :)

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

samhail wrote: »
    Is XXL the only size that these guys ever do ? ever go up to XXXL on any tshirts ?

Hi, at the moment XXL is the biggest shirts we do, but these are pretty big (have a look at the sizing chart for measurements)

We might introduce bigger shirts in the future if there is sufficient demand, along with kids sizes and perhaps hoodies.

Thanks

Just a few hours left for todays tee:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-wwhd_mhb_500.jpg

New one goes live at 11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭RayCon

New one goes live at 11pm

Fingers crossed for the Slayer/Prayer one ...

Sadly that one will need some more votes:)

Hope you like this one too: "French Toast":

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-french-toast_mhb_500.jpg

Sadly that one will need some more votes:)

Hope you like this one too: "French Toast":

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-french-toast_mhb_500.jpg
    I love french toast.. Both the Tee and the actually bread :p

Bought :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Been waiting for this one.

Purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yes. I've been waiting for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭foghlu

nice one just bought it, was hoping it would come up

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Had to take the plunge and make my first Qwertee purchase :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

There's a depressing number of Star Wars t-shirts at the top of the voting page...

irish_goat wrote: »
    There's an AWESOME number of Star Wars t-shirts at the top of the voting page...

fyp

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Tallon wrote: »
    fyp

:p

It's not that I have anything against Stars Wars, it's just annoying logging on everyday to find another Star Wars (or Doctor Who) t-shirt on sale. It's not like there isn't dozens of other websites catering for that market already.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

I agree about the amount of Dr. Who shirts. Don't get me wrong, they're all really good designs. I just can't feckin stand Dr. Who!!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Shamo

Less Dr. Who, more ZOMBIE t-shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Girlfriend told me my "Crack" Doctor Who shirt arrived this morning..

Haven't seen it yet but expecting great things.

Thanks Qwertee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Dutchy

Shamo wrote: »
    Less Dr. Who, more ZOMBIE t-shirts

i'm waiting for the Major League Zombie tee to get printed... only a matter of time now :cool:

In the meantime, feel free to vote a couple of the zombie designs I have up there, as there's not too many knocking about now!

http://qwertee.com/product/brain-food/

jj1p3t.jpg

http://qwertee.com/product/gutness-for-strength/

21o7bsz.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

This is probably in bad taste, but teefury have a really awesome Soylent Green tee on sale today. Hope Qwertee can nab the artist, because I need this and will only buy from Qwertee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Can someone let me know the chances on this happening before it disappears on Teefury, thanks.

DeWitt wrote: »
    Can someone let me know the chances on this happening before it disappears on Teefury, thanks.
    Email the artist yourself and ask

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Zaph wrote: »
    Just bought my first t-shirt from Qwertee, and the sizing comparison between your t-shirts and some other brands helped a lot. Any chance of adding Gap to the list?

And hot on the heels of ordering my first Qwertee t-shirt, unfortunately I have to return my first Qwertee t-shirt. :( The XL is way too long for me and a bit baggier than I expected, despite following the measurements. It's a great t-shirt though, the quality is excellent, so I'd like to get a size smaller. I presume there's a few of each size held back in case of returns?

And hot on the heels of ordering my first Qwertee t-shirt, unfortunately I have to return my first Qwertee t-shirt. :( The XL is way too long for me and a bit baggier than I expected, despite following the measurements. It's a great t-shirt though, the quality is excellent, so I'd like to get a size smaller. I presume there's a few of each size held back in case of returns?

If you contact us through the site we'll send on the returns form.

If the shirt is just a bit too big it will shrink a bit (more in width than length)

If it is way off we will be able to organise a replacement (assuming we have one)

Thanks for your order by the way, we really appreciate it!

Just a quick note guys to ask that anything you submit be original and your own artwork.

Unless you personally draw the design yourself you can't use it. You can't use someone else's design or artwork, or even part of it.

I realise a lot of the great submissions we've got from people through boards may not be used to designing so might be unaware of how it works but we've had quite a few issues with people using part/all of others designs.

So as a rule, unless you created all parts of a design yourself, please don't submit is as your own. We had to pull a few designs at the last minute due to this recently.

Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you contact us through the site we'll send on the returns form.

If the shirt is just a bit too big it will shrink a bit (more in width than length)

If it is way off we will be able to organise a replacement (assuming we have one)

Thanks for your order by the way, we really appreciate it!

Thanks Robert, I'll send it back to you as soon as I can get to the post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Got my "Need Help" tee this morning. Small bit too big for me I think, but a wash should shrink it to the perfect size, but still love it. The sweets were a very nice touch as well. Really looking forward to buying more from ye in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Zaph, i had a similar experience, unfortunately, but thankfully the lovely people in Qwertee were able to help me out, i simply contacted them to let them know, sent it back and almost like magic a new one arrived (this morning as luck would have it)!

Seriously though i was very impressed with the customer service and t-shirt itself is fantastic. (All need now is to get over the disappointment of the Bowser t-shirt not being printed!)

Well done and keep up the good work folks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement